> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Hoccer: throw data | Data communication (ad-hoc)

Rep: (83)
Hoccer: throw data
Version: 2.2

Last update of the program in the header:27.08.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Data communication (ad-hoc)

Description:
Data Exchange (ad-hoc) - images, songs, contacts, addresses and messages throwing and catching data gestures.
On androlib have a video

Also available for iPhone and via the website www.hoccer.com

Homepage: www.hoccer.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...m.artcom.hoccer

Download:
Version: 2.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1974900/Hoccer_2.2.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editedvadeus - 08.10.13, 16:36
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (13)
Cool) if through bluetoth super)

slesar,
potestit there is no possibility, but I understand that it does not need the Internet, only the inclusion of GPS and vayfay

Rep: (13)
ramaxa @ 10.2.10, 18:34*
but I understand that it does not need the Internet, only the inclusion of GPS and vayfay

Wi-Fi only, and there is Ad-hoc, let's say I have the USB Wi-Fi (it contains a ad-hoc) is not as (without G-Sensor)
GPS and just get the text where you are right now.
so the Internet is not necessary and does not even need to connect to the router .. just turn on Wi-fi

Post has been editedslesar - 10.02.10, 21:58

Rep: (249)
Version 1.74 at the farmer's market.

Rep: (541)
The same principle as the Bump?

Rep: (3546)
The program is updated to version 1.75:Attached fileHoccer_v1.75.apk(962 kb)

Rep: (3)
And from what I have always thought that the wifi - a way to connect to the internet ...

Rep: (52)
celsiys @ 08.09.2010, 13:37*
And from what I have always thought that the wifi - a way to connect to the internet ...

wi fi creates a local connection through which you can let the Internet. two nouta never without an Internet on Wi Faya not joined?)
but as they went around the restriction android (ad-hoc)?

Rep: (20)
Do I understand correctly that the exchange can be made between two Android-smart? And both devices should be this program?

Update version 1.78

Attached filehoccer.apk(925.27 KB)

Posted 09-10-2010, 12:07:

Do I understand correctly that the exchange can be made between two Android-smart? And both devices should be this program?

That's right, even when the wi-fi

Rep: (249)
I still can not figure out how to work the program. It requires internet connection. When the Internet are thrown files.
I thought that this could be the absence of internet access do. Otherwise, the meaning is so-so .. (

Rep: (0)
Culibin @ 13.10.2010, 16:00*
I still can not figure out how to work the program. It requires internet connection. When the Internet are thrown files.
I thought that this could be the absence of internet access do. Otherwise, the meaning is so-so .. (

but I need an Internet-enabled an Internet o_O and nothing passes. I tried to G1 and desayre

Rep: (90)
I tried to shake off the x10 to x8 - works! In general, the program of the discharge mast hev)

Rep: (1)
remove from the description of ad-hoc. then do not use this technology. Data is transmitted through intrenet on their server, and on the other phone. Data on faq off. website

Rep: (9)
I updated to v. 2.01 Help with * .apk: sveta:

Rep: (90)
prihlopi4,
It is free, with a convenience store download.

Rep: (12)
And without the Internet than you can flip?

Rep: (0)
How does Hoccer transport the files from phone to phone?
Well, first of all, it does not use Bluetooth. Hoccer needs an internet connection. If you throw a file, it is tagged with your current location and send to a server. When someone performs the catch gesture within a few seconds Hoccer contacts the server and asks for pending files at the receivers location. If both locations are in range the file is sent to the receiver.

Rep: (7)
Whensomeoneperforms the catch gesture

it turns out, any fool can peep the time of my gesture and steal my file that I sent a neighbor? or I'm wrong?

Rep: (46)
uranik @ 21.04.2011, 16:52*
And without the Internet than you can flip?

TryFile expert. I tossed through it on a WiFi card with 300 MB without the Internet. There's also an explanation of the topic is how to do it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 7:44