> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MortPlayer Audio Books | player audiobooks

Rep: (25)
MortPlayer Audio Books
Version: 1.0.1
Last update of the program in the header:08.08.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
Audiobooks player.

MortPlayerAudioBook- a special version for audiobooks. Saving positions for each track, bookmarks, ...
The application is available on the Market.

Homepage: http://mort.sto-helit.de/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=de.st...audiobookplayer

Download:
Version 1.0.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1904199/MortPlayer%20Audio%20Books%20v1.0.1.apk

past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 08.08.12, 14:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (55)
The hopefully that will soon be converted to support booksnokia Audiobooks

Rep: (1328)
Reactivator @ 6.2.10, 18:14*
converted Nokia Audiobooks

AMR ?! Ugh. It is better to HE-AAC. Though it is also the one more disgusting.

I listened to the book, skonvertirovanye in the highest quality, using the TOOLS from Nokia - I really enjoyed it. And the quality is - and small size.
What the crap?

Post has been editedReactivator - 06.02.10, 19:04

Oh, do not know the last time I've encountered AMR - pierced me to tears, although I was hearing music is no different. Besides, when AAC is capable of producing decent quality on stream ~ 70Kbps, and stick to 8GB are less than 1000r. Save such a strange way for me personally, it is not clear.

Posted 06-02-2010, 19:08:

And the voice of the voice, but I did not listen to any audio books without musical accompaniment. And not under AMR is, in fact, come up with.

Posted 06-02-2010, 19:10:

I remembered what I was doing myself a book. It's hard to be God. Looked done in AAC-HE 72Kbps. Weighs 120MB entire book. Much stronger else squeezed?

Chances are you listening STRONGLY uzhaty sample.
_Woland_ @ 6.2.10, 19:10*
I remembered what I was doing myself a book. It's hard to be God. Looked done in AAC-HE 72Kbps. Weighs 120MB entire book. Much stronger else squeezed?

How is the quality? Stereo? I have 120 mb quite happy!

Rep: (0)
Good app. Quite simply, nothing lishego without brakes. Russian names in UTF-8 does not understand. As an additive to the player Hero good.

Quality - a subjective thing. It is better to vote for yourself.
Attached fileStrugackie.zip(2.71 MB)

With all my solidarity to this statement - the quality of the sample is suitable for many: rolleyes:
But book typically greater than 150 minutes (counting 5 minutes - 3 mb)

The book is almost 4 hours (3:52). The total volume of 120MB, as I said.

Rep: (141)
p4b understand?

Rep: (0)
Ai, maladtsa programm. Set of Market, pomuchal little demolished nafig. So what? Now when vtychke headset or USB-tail uncleaned remnants of this bastard begin to play his last lifetime file each time the same place. Top-Muse, and the bottom mumbling Shenderovich. Killers in the processes and prilozheniyah- not killed, no one kill, Phantom of the Opera ... but for other players to adjust the volume, and the ninja bay nedobitok percent to 40-all and he do not care. Just shut down and afraid. And now, as in Windows, handles registry cleaner? Poubyvav would!

Post has been editedVadim_A - 05.03.10, 18:28

Rep: (46)
Updated to 0.6.1

download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(381.12 KB)

Updated to 0.7

download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(396.66 KB)

Updated to 0.7.1

download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(395 kb)

Rep: (16)
_Woland_ @ 6.2.10, 20:10*
Oh, do not know the last time I've encountered AMR - pierced me to tears, although I was hearing music is no different. Besides, when AAC is capable of producing decent quality on stream ~ 70Kbps, and stick to 8GB are less than 1000r. Save such a strange way for me personally, it is not clear.

Where does all amr, have nokii player reads awb format, heard about this? Just listen anyone ever book in this format, and begin to respect the NOKIA. Let's download books in a half gig, for 10 minutes (!) In its konvertiruesh awb format (Converter on a computer supplied), and the output is the size of the order book of 50 mb. Virtually no loss of quality. And all the guys, I sat a long time on SYMBIAN and now want to buy something on WM or ANDROID (on the principle of "in this life you have to try everything") and as soon as I plunged into this subject, I realized that everyone who buys devices on these platforms washed-sadomasochist, what I soon will. Because absolutely everything (or almost everything) that are able to WM phones and the more ANDROID devices, are able to do and SYMBIAN Soup, the only difference is that you also save yourself a lot of nerves. Official support, a lot of programs, minimum glyuchnost etc. etc.

Updated to version 0.7.2
Download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(395.08 KB)

Rep: (2)
andry1975 @ 18.4.10, 13:58*
Where does all amr, have nokii player reads awb format, heard about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMR-WB

I heard about this? :

"A common file extension for AMR-WB file format is .awb"

10 minutes (!) in its konvertiruesh awb format

A mp3 lame for 5 minutes encodes a 44-minute flac.

Virtually no loss of quality

AMR-WB provides excellent speech quality due to a wider speech bandwidth of 50-7000 Hz. That is, only 3 Mc above the threshold of human voice quality Tipo handset +. So undemanding fans to listen to the speakers, do not really care.

as soon as I plunged into this subject, I realized that everyone who buys phones on these platforms washed-sadomasochist, what I soon will. Because absolutely everything (or almost everything) that are able to WM phones and the more ANDROID devices, are able to do and SYMBIAN Soup, the only difference is that you also save yourself a lot of nerves. Official support, a lot of programs, minimum glyuchnost etc. etc.

The thing is that not everyone wants to mobilku with soap and player. I want to sit comfortably and in the internet, and the subtitles to the video is played, and that in konsolki could sit. In general, "pogemoroitsya" until you get bored (until the next update of the system). Olso all that WM can soon do not be quoted because of the arrival of W7, just look Androyd growth and other platforms, supposedly a champion.

Post has been editedHeckfy - 20.04.10, 03:43

Rep: (10)
andry1975 @ 18.4.10, 12:58*
Where does all amr, have nokii player reads awb format, heard about this? Just listen anyone ever book in this format, and begin to respect the NOKIA.

Well yes! First start to respect Noklu, and then to scold much. Nokia Audiobooks they did, but more awb nothing to read. On your Nokia Audiobooks is they put the unit and stopped to develop further. And the biggest puncture Nokia Audiobooks is a program that is not controlled by either via wired or via wireless headsets. To pause or remove her, you need to pick out the body of the garment. Sucks terrible!
MortPlayer Audio Books work with my Bluetooth-headset Samsung SBH-650 (the play, Story, track switching). And it pleases!
While support awb would be very handy, because in this format walks a lot of books. Too lazy to convert them back.

Post has been editedProf343 - 27.04.10, 13:23

Updated to version 0.7.4
Download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(399.01 KB)

Post has been editedMiner - 13.05.10, 11:59
Reason for Editing: add / remove version 0.7.5

Updated to version 0.7.6
Download:Attached filede.stohelit.audiobookplayer.apk(417.17 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 19:17