the iPad (2010), the iPad 2 (2011) - Discussion | Diagonal 9.7 / Apple A4, A5 / 256, 512 MB
What is the OS on your iPad 2 device?
(you can select multiple if the device is more than 1)
iOS 6.1.3 [ 78 ] ** [10,14%]
iOS 6.1.3 + JB [ 57 ] ** [7,41%]
iOS 7.1.2 [ 20 ] ** [2,6%]
iOS 7.1.2 + JB [ 19 ] ** [2,47%]
iOS 8.4.1 [ 40 ] ** [5,2%]
iOS 8.4.1 + JB [ 50 ] ** [6,5%]
iOS 9.3.5 [ 507 ] ** [65,93%]
Total votes: 769

Rep: (19)
the iPad (2010), the iPad 2 (2011)
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Help пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached ImageпїЅпїЅпїЅ
Attached Image

Theme is created to discuss the work device - tell impressions of the use and sharing of experience in owning the data plate. All operating system problem or the device itself are discussed in other topics - information about this read below.

Questions that can not ask / discuss the topic.
1. Problems of device activation (Discussion there: I can not activate, requires Apple ID ).
2. Roll back firmware (Details are provided in the topic: Instructions for rollback (downgrade) ).
3. Power unit (Discussion there: IPhone battery life ).
4. The need to update the firmware and the choice of its function / problems .
5. Jailbreak (Jailbreak) and everything associated with it .
6. Comparison and selection device (Discussion there: Selection and Comparison ).
7. Third-party issues related to the programs, operating system, iTunes, network components (Where the questions are asked: iOS - First Aid ).
8. Search for any program (Search programs out there: Search for iOS software ).
9. benchmark results (Discussion there: Synthetic test results ).
10. Problems with repaired devices "Refurbished" (Discussion there: Apple Marriage and Repair).
11. Questions about the device repair (Discussion there: iPad Repair ).
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

In the subject are Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Rules section "New"
Before posting photos, read the topic"Working with Images on the forum".

Description of iPad and iPad 2

DescriptioniPad
DescriptioniPad 2

Useful information

[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=153993&view=findpost&p=48245685"]Kak install older versions of applications that require a newer version of the operating system.

Post has been editedMadfile - 26.08.20, 21:38
Reason for editing: a cap in accordance with the rules

Rep: (1)
popesky_mso @ 18.02.20, 00:07*
Good night, dear comrades! I bought a month ago, iPad 4 with hands, used to this day and did not know sorrow. That's the devil pulled me today to make the content and settings and reset as a result of blocking the activation of ...
I contacted the seller and he replied that he was not like this, and discharges it did, maybe it's Apple ID previous seller ...
I understand that already aypad brick and anything with it do? Box and documents no

I dropped my device, but I checked was c 2012. Through the Apple Support.
We asked for the check, the IMEI, a photo of the back cover, the last password that you remember

As far as I know - it is useless, only app. part.

Posted on 21/02/2020, 14:47:

* sv1024,
Here seen this option is more convenient, but I was Zapara with the installation of the Phoenix, had to shovel the topic)))
And then immediately the instruction.

Rep: (263)
mishka21android @ 21.02.20, 14:45*
And then immediately the instruction
This instruction is temporary. May no longer work :)

__Don_t_stop__ @ 21.02.20, 14:42*
write ios 9.3.5 hangs the device. Now basically this device is extremely yuzatsya youtube browsing and surfing the Internet as a safari makes a strong lag or tolerant?

iOS 9.3.5 device does not hang :) he just slowly working on it;)

On Youtube is not affected, but the surf is uncomfortable, especially on thick sites.

If Safari watch sites likesavagemessiahzine.comor Helpix, the norms.

There is an option to rollback 8.4.1. Look a little higher.

* sv1024,
Trying to find a way to jailbreak 8.4.1, there through the impactor: C

Post has been editedmishka21android - 21.02.20, 16:06

* mishka21android I rolled through 3uTools.

* sv1024,

Who does not, because no JB: With

EtasonJB freewheeling to guide here:

Digital Signature Application

Rep: (0)
Please help me to find work for the reader 5.1.1 syncing on Android. I would like to Play Books, but I can not find anywhere else the installation file: rolleyes:

brazor @ 22.02.20, 08:25*
to find work for the reader 5.1.1
I'm on all devices (iOS and Android) costs Google Play Books.
Including on the iPod 4 5.1.1.
Installed from Appstore everything from shopping section.
It's okay synchronized.

Rep: (97)
* dnk66
* mat.86,
both internally in nPlayer 1 pada throw?
Through a transfer?

Rep: (81)
* Mac Guru, through 3uToools, possibly through itunes too. Clicks on the app and throws him into the documents folder

Post has been editedmat.86 - 22.02.20, 22:11

* mat.86, through 3yutuls aypad open, open the app and folder dokuments shove file?
I'm going to try now

I opened - through the application (user) has found utility folder and uploaded to your playlists, run! Fly HD channels, but it was clear, SD enough to look for the eyes

Post has been editedMac Guru - 23.02.20, 15:12

Rep: (4)
Gentlemen, the question is, ios 9.3.5 ipad 2 wi fi only, 16gb, when watching youtube throws, safari wildly lag on 2 tabs, reset is made, stitched through the dfu, it is normal for an old man?

Rep: (96)
__Don_t_stop__ @ 25.02.20, 04:12*
it is normal for an old man?

Unfortunately yes :(

* __Don_t_stop__, you have the first iPad on 5.1.1 have not seen))

Rep: (3)
* blackoff , Help please, not updated ... Should iOS 9.3.5 edited on iOS 6 and is not updated ....

Posted on 02/26/2020, 22:45:

* blackoff ,
Attached Image

Rep: (69)
* heitar
schA not tell you a way to work or not, the topic here or 4s wrote that covered his way then sort of work again ...
Honor last page, I did it clean and before the new year ...

Rep: (3)
* blackoff I have always done so now produces an error did hard reset, still hangs Hoyos 6

Hello! Help belittle! I urgently need an application Walkera aircraft. I am trying to do everything. And through the program installed on the PC and set dzhelbreyk. All have tried! Just writing that the application is not supported by the IPad. Maybe there is any, the application is able to work around this limitation, or even remove it.

* heitar ,
the iPad (2010), the iPad 2 (2011) - Discussion (Post sv1024 # 94107870)

Rep: (96)
* sv1024,
Method longer (this-h) does not work :(
lurik701 @ 01.02.20, 18:18*
Comrades, all covered! Apple to edit a file that (com_apple_MobileAsset_SoftwareUpdateDocumentation.xml), and now the OTA-upgrade does not come to version 8.4.1 below (fake version is not successful). A jailbreak for iOS 8.4.1 is no longer raised, and today - bam! - and on the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak is not put (3uTools gives an error). As a result, we are now sitting on the latest version of iOS, without jailbreaking. Everything, as in the good old days.

Posted on 03/01/2020, 17:38:

There is talk about a new way to rollbackRollback using futurerestore (Odysseus) (Post maximays5299 # 93625173)
But I did not check ..

It seems, and this method does not work for the same reason :(

Post has been editedWoolfier - 01.03.20, 17:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 20:52