the iPad (2010), the iPad 2 (2011) - Discussion | Diagonal 9.7 / Apple A4, A5 / 256, 512 MB
What is the OS on your iPad 2 device?
(you can select multiple if the device is more than 1)
iOS 6.1.3 [ 75 ] ** [10,12%]
iOS 6.1.3 + JB [ 56 ] ** [7,56%]
iOS 7.1.2 [ 20 ] ** [2,7%]
iOS 7.1.2 + JB [ 18 ] ** [2,43%]
iOS 8.4.1 [ 40 ] ** [5,4%]
iOS 8.4.1 + JB [ 50 ] ** [6,75%]
iOS 9.3.5 [ 484 ] ** [65,32%]
Total Votes: 741

Rep: (19)
the iPad (2010), the iPad 2 (2011)
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Help пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached ImageпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅAttached Image

DescriptioniPad | iPad 2

How to install older versions of applications that require a newer version of the operating system.

List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 19:00
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (3)
Valedol @ 27.1.10, 15:03*
maximum height: 3000 meters above sea level.

What the hell is that they can not be used on the plane ???
also with humidity, in new york city, humidity in summer is always 80-95, and Che will not work either.
in one word С”to С–Govnyashko

Rep: (1)
Look as an alternative - 3 OSes to choose from, 1080p, hdmi, WIFI, BT, USB, SD, and if the backside is large, then it will fit into the back pocket of your pants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVR0pZo0lDM..._embedded#at=45

Rep: (254)
Igorek_XEXE @ 29.1.10, 20:40*
What the hell is that they can not be used on the plane ???

In samoleti, pressure, humidity and all other parameters are normal, but in mountains and the iPhone it can die.

Rep: (4)
It was said above that the programs will be only those that the Apple considers necessary, Believe me, but what else is needed for happiness when the company itself selects a good, buggy software?

Rep: (40)
Well, I don’t know, this is certainly not a revolution, but such a device should be in the line of Apple. You will see, after a short time, "killers" and clones of the iPad will begin to appear, like mushrooms after the rain. Also, do not forget that this is a "pioneer" who will give (yes already gave) development in this direction, and, I hope, in the near future. I see the iPad in this version as a “concept” with great potential

I think in style it is more suitable for metronizadol. Metrosexual ...

Yes you are raving. Watch the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, well, or Avatar. You certainly watched it.

We saw today our 5th generation plane is muddied - here it is male.

Do you know that in America I am already testing 7th generation aircraft? This is so for information.

Rep: (25)
stopitsot !!!

Asus has already announced the release of the iPad killer ...

the first went ... and then the beginning of the bridge under the iPad ...

Rep: (19)
The device has not yet been released, and one person has already opened a pre-order on the iPad .. the price of frankly stunned me was a stunner - 24,900 for the 16 gigabyte Wi-Fi version .. I certainly understand taxes, forwarding, etc., but for 25 thousand I definitely didn’t I’ll buy it, as if I didn’t want to ..
: angry:

Post has been editedValedol - 29.01.10, 22:41

Valedol @ 29.1.10, 22:40*
but for 25 thousand I definitely won’t buy it

The normal price, because 3gs for 28 thousand is normally bought.

Rep: (44)
Valedol,
It has long been clear that such a device, and indeed Apple products, is more profitable to buy over the hill.

Quote (hayk @ 29.1.10, 20:18) *
I think in style it is more suitable for metronizadol. Metrosexual ...

Yes you are raving. Watch the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, well, or Avatar. You certainly watched it.

Quote (hayk @ 29.1.10, 20:18) *
We saw today our 5th generation plane is muddied - here it is male.

Do you know that in America I am already testing 7th generation aircraft? This is so for information.

And where does Strauss, the little animals and the Americans?

Rep: (28)
See how an alternative - 3 OSes to choose from, 1

And read the review, as the people suffered with them.
Releasedarticleon Windows7news- why is the iPad in flight and will help Win7 to be successful.

Post has been editedOlegGio - 29.01.10, 23:32

Rep: (0)
Look, and once again convinced that Apple does not create anything new .... they take an existing thing and remove all of it bad (curve, slow, awkward, ugly (underline)) and push out into the market with aggressive marketing policy thus expanding niche consumption of this product. Notorious iPhone ..... what is to him for a long time were communicators and touch screens known and used only by a great interest in this people. Now iPhones are even "blondes" (there is the expansion of consumption niches) and now 8 out of 10 people say that Apple invented the touchscreen and as if there were not 15 years of development, the development of the CPC.
Same thing with Tablets. They are on different wasps and with different functionality but they are. Now, all the Tablets (even those that existed before) will be compared with the I-Ped and ascribe primacy to him.
It may even be good. It seems that everyone already has products ready for production, but everyone was waiting for someone (Apple) to expand their niche with their authority. The release of "killers" will begin, but they are already secondary

And where does Strauss, the little animals and the Americans?

And what does the aircraft have to do with it?
And in these films, as an example, brave astronauts and courageous scientists use similar devices in the future.

Rep: (25)
Gygygy
expansion of consumption niches ...
I write in boiling water ...

Rep: (161)
Yaped ... who needs it ?? You won’t walk with such a bandura, they’ll beat it right there, I’m Ped - there is an overgrowth of Yafon, it’s uncomfortable to stand with it, you have to hold it with 2 hands ... and where to get the third one, and when you sit, hold it or put it on the table the current will be somewhat inconvenient)

Rep: (28)
And the samoka is interesting that not only they do not create new, but also the old one, they take away the necessary functions and say “that's it”, and the rest of the companies then release normal things, so there are no “killers” calling and comparing.
For half the price of an iPad, you can buy a netbook, for the same money a laptop with normal functionality, but what if there is both? For some reason, people didn’t fall for normal MID devices, but having made them sub-comps / replayers, having inflated hysteria common for Apple, and now people are beating in holivars.

artars

Courageous scientists ???
Dear Artars, discussed electronic device caused my rejection as well as the brave astronauts Star Trek, dressed in tights (of course, I mean men). Believe me, sugary, calculated on the dull mass of American aesthetics is questionable even for Europeans. And this machine is designed precisely those people who do not zamarachivatsya this forum and buy Iphone and ipedy for what they fancy and using them only the spinal cord is involved. These people are the majority, and this concept has the right to life, but what do these people on this forum and who are interested in their comments?

hayk
You are right - "Caesarean Caesarean and to God of God"
Almost every new apple product at first caused, as you say, rejection. A serious discussion of the iPad, it seems to me, will be possible somewhere in a year. iPad today is not the end product, but a reserve for the future, probing the market and setting the bar to which, whether you like it or not, other manufacturers will strive.

Rep: (82)
DimaN-KoloboK @ 29.1.10, 23:59*
Yaped ... who needs it ?? You won’t walk with such a bandura, they’ll beat it right there, I’m Ped - there is an overgrowth of Yafon, it’s uncomfortable to stand with it, you have to hold it with 2 hands ... and where to get the third one, and when you sit, hold it or put it on the table the current will be somewhat inconvenient)

I repeat again. That the ordinary person doesn’t need it, and what kind of office worker is there for the business - why not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 9:51