> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

E-Ten Dialer (Conveniently dialer for 9100, S200) | SmartDialling support and large buttons

Rep: (3)
First you need to install E-Ten_Dialer_PA_Vista_Install.cab in the default location and then - SmartDialAtomRUS_EtenSkinPortret_v2.cab finally obtain:

Picture

P.S. if you have not installed SmartDial - you can immediately put the second file

Attached files

Attached filezvonilka_skiny.zip(1.9 MB)

Post has been editedEkaterina lg - 07.05.09, 00:06

Rep: (32)
Rialto @ 07/31/07 16:06:42
Redid Skin from Buutek

Hooray! Great Pasibo you have long been waiting: yahoo:
Everything is clear, I like it! : victory:

Rep: (152)
Skins snamped, there were two glitches.
(By the way, everything is OK with fonts)

You can fix themselves in the registry (change only value):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Security \ Phone \ Skin \ Dialer \ Landscape \ Dialbutton]
"bmppressed" = "\\ windows \\ pcv_at.bmp" Replace on pcv_at.png
and
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Security \ Phone \ Skin \ Progress \ Portrait \ TalkendButton]
"BMPTRANSPARENCYEND" = DWORD: 00000000 Replace 02000000

Who breaks, here is the finished cab:

Attached files

Attached fileRialto_smartdial_xbow_2.5.cab.(575.63 KB)

Rep: (0)
Put new_v6r_sd25_fix_light.cab from 07/29/07

Received the following (see Figure)
All inscriptions, part of the context menus, including in contacts, a string with a quick search alphabet in the contacts became English o.o
I understand that it is connected with MUI. Question: What to do? I want everything in Russian with stovered glitches (like "Call Duration")

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedszonder - 01.08.07, 21:00

Next_v6R_SD25_FIX_LIGHT.CAB)
Remarks:
1. Pale and fine figures
2. The font of the Russian letters makes guessing about the letter in question, I don't read badly, in the letters b and eh some pixels hung
3. I looked several telephone sets - after all, probably, you must first put the numbers (larger) and then the letters.

In general, the skin is pleasant - simple and light.

That would be something in this way:

Added @ 01.08.2007, 21:26

I have 5 contacts in English. Language, but they never had to call them through SD (SD worked only in English).

English The letters on the keys of the dialer - Rudiment :) must be absent or being pale colors (there are still people who use only Latin)

Attached images
Attached Image

NEW,

If you continue your canon's line, i.e. The dialer should be:
1. Easy readable (not to picked up, have a simple font)
2. Borrow little resources

then probably it should look like the first (Russian only) or as a second (rus / English) lines of the sketch
(used VERDANA - DE Font Font One of the most readable fonts on a par with Arial and Tahoma)

Can this be created? (I can do graphics yourself if you give the source)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (93)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

When I am a thumb or index finger right hand, I type the name of the subscriber,
I look at the letters on the left, which does not obscure the finger of the right hand.

The numbers that the finger of the right hand closes, I remember and so.
Therefore, the letters on the left, the numbers on the right.

I installed this super dialer alone positive emotions! Many thanks to the author of this program and Rialto for the beautiful skin. :)
Tell me the following problem: the program works, but when you press Smart Dialing Options, nothing happens. And I really want to see what you can configure there.
And another question may not be quite a call, but how can I hide numbers that are stored on the sim card? Formerly thanks thanks.

Demonidi @ 08/02/07 00:58:40
And another question may not be quite a call, but how can I hide numbers that are stored on the sim card? Formerly thanks thanks.

Noshowsim

Repeat
Put new_v6r_sd25_fix_light.cab from 07/29/07

All inscriptions, part of the context menus, including in contacts, a string with a quick search alphabet in contacts have become English
I understand that it is connected with MUI.Question: what to do? I want everything in Russian with stovered glitches (like "Call Duration")

szonder
Can you lay out your original .mui Fresh Windows files?

In general, the corrections of the "Duration of the Call" in Tapres.dll.0419.mui and sit.
Also in the assembly enters SmartDialing.dll.0409.mui.

Here is a version without a fix, that is, without tapres.dll.0419.mui.
Maybe for such a case fix and will not need?

If what, after try to putCallPeriodContact.cabor other solutionsfrom here.
If it helps, make it up in a separate assembly belief.

Attached files

Attached fileNew_v7_sd25_light.cab.(133.3 KB)

Here is an option with a fix from CallperiodContact.
There is not a "duration", as in the FIX version,
A "continue", as far as I remember.

Attached files

Attached fileNew_v7_sd25_fix2_light.cab.(159.56 KB)

I have now (after installing new_v6r_sd25_fix_light) in the Windows folder there are the following files:
SmartDialing.dll.0409.mui.
SmartDialing.dll.0419.mui.
tapres.dll.0419.mui
- Intrusted in the archive to this post (Muibag.zip)

I certainly expected that after installing a new dialer, a problem in the Russian skill may not be corrected, but did not know that I would have an English language (including in contacts)

By the way, in Russian SD began to look for;)

Maybe I need to replace a file in the registry or a file? Or thoughtlessly roll the 7th version and start patches to put different patches. People at all new_v6r_sd25_fix_light Someone put on the pure Russian WM5 (without preliminary patches)?

Attached files

Attached fileMuibag.zip.(29.51 Kb)

I read here in the next branch - to install with countseriodcontact.cab first put SDKCERTS.CAB.
Does anyone put these certificates?

My next steps:
1. Renamed tapres.dll.0419.mui in tapres.dll.0419.mui_
2. CP
3. Loaded, Windows recovered tapres.dll.0419.mui
4. Everything became Russian, looking in SD normally.
5. The old bug appeared - "Call Duration"

Now I will try to pour callperiodcontact.cab

New, 08/02/07 02:20:51
Here is an option with a fix from CallperiodContact.
There is not a "duration", as in the FIX version,
A "continue", as far as I remember.

Installed olperiodcontact.cab (as I understand it, actually replacing the tapres.dll.0419.mui) and again everything in English: (

Instead of "continue." - Duration O.O.

The result is trivial:

The following happened - when loading adapted tapres.dll.0419.mui, did not be taken by Windows due to the lack of a certificate and everything was cut without translation (i.e. in English)

Those. Be sure to pre-set SDKCERTS.CAB or include its distribution. Invested the file in the post, because He still had to search for the forum.

Now all in Russian in the history of calls inscription "Prod"

!!! The contact button stops working (Soft.Ku1)
Now I will try tapres.dll.0419.mui from new_v6r_sd25_fix_light.

Attached files

Attached fileSdkCerts.cab(4.6 KB)

Makes sense also puthttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/46687/telephone.cab.(corrected fields "Duration ->The duration of "conversation took place," ringing. Called - the call is completed, "in some calls heals the" keyboard "item for donabe at the time of the call and corrects the non-working" Contacts "button, etc.), actually useful for any of the diagnostic from here .

Telephone.cab does not correct the situation with the "Contacts" non-operating button.
The problem disappears only after the Tapres.dll.0419.mui demolition (i.e., replacing on the original from Windows)

For those who want, skins on the dialer (based on the assemblies from New).
Put any side from New and copy (replace) files dialer_p.bmp and dialer_l.bmp in folder / windows

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileDIALER_NEW_ADDON_SKIN_1.0.Zip.(8.51 KB)

Post has been editedszonder - 02.08.07, 23:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.12.20, 21:08