> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Celeste SE

Rep: (1328)
Celeste SE
Version: 1.0.5

Discussion | Astronomy Club -savagemessiahzine.com |

Last update of the program in the header:18.01.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Allows you to monitor the location of the solar system objects directly through the camera lens. Augmented Reality.

Homepage: http://www.terminaleleven.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...leste-zpim.aspx
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.t11.celeste.se

Download:
Attached fileCelesteSE_v1.0.5.apk(1.32 MB)

Post has been editedgabby - 12.05.17, 16:35

Rep: (1063)
I think not just this program is the winner of Android Developer Challenge 2: rolleyes: It looks pretty cute;)

Rep: (0)
but looks really nice, even if there is compass camera down the right, though I have little podtuplivaet.

Rep: (1063)
Skalolazik @ 23.1.10, 21:50*
even if there is compass to direct the camera down
and without a compass, and this program would not work: rolleyes:

Rep: (1328)
But, in principle, no one bothered to not show his picture. :)

Rep: (13)
and even almost do not lie ... :)

An interesting example program!)

Rep: (5)
I was lying on Spike sun had not yet risen and it shows that already vzshlo and more to the right

Rep: (86)
That did not lie necessary to calibrate the compass. And in different places to try - there are magnetic anomalies

Rep: (11)
Tatto on is true planets are displayed only the black circle, and not as in the screenshots in this topic !?
And still do not understand that behind the black squares are present?

Rep: (2)
The program resembles the functional Google Sky Map (except, perhaps, more beautiful design). But more of Google and the constellation is. (And tattoo normally goes))

Gleby4, and you take away instalyashki?
Why do I have a glitch in the Tattoo?

Rep: (2)
s_lawer, if you're talking about instalyashki Celeste, so far I have not installed it: happy:

and Google Sky MEP here
Google Sky Map
I works fine

PS Perhaps more fundamental difference is that the camera is used here ... but no constellations.

Zeus is not induced. Perhaps due to the fact that hardvarnogo no compass, and by satellites, it can not?

Rep: (66)
kakayato strangeness at the office piercing the program starts normally, and insertion of cyanogen 5,0,6 naprocht refused to work, (writes searches mmestopolozhenie, (with the GPS) then jumps out the window "neudalos find your location" and click again to end the endless process, can anyone a problem and who knows how to solve it ??

Rep: (15)
on Desire 2.1 and 2.2 works fine, but before you run the first time better calibrate the G-sensor, compass and give "to provide the location of Google", then all the same, "Google location" can be turned off ....

the program works very fast, quite accurately, should really like amateur astronomy, especially newcomers adjust to celestial objects

CrazyDriver10, Listen, and tell me where to calibrate the compass?
I put a tick in the settings dezayra "gps satellites" and "Use basprovod .." but the programm can not find my location ...
I tried in the open air ..

Rep: (9)
On wildfire when you first start the phone hung up, after a while he rebutnulsya. The second time to run to work. But the lag :(

Oh, everything suddenly earned o__O's just nifiga nothing exactly compass nifiga not plow. Desire

galaxyS i9000 jm2 - position light indicates correct, but instead of the camera on the screen of pictures of the picture collection ....; (

Galaxy S, the image from camera buggy, if rotated in the plane ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20 18:18