> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sky Map | Star chart

Rep: (116)
Sky map
version: 1.9.3

Discussion | Astronomy Club -savagemessiahzine.com |

Last update of the program in the header:12.07.2019

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Star Map

Description:
Star Map

Developer: Sky map devs
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...ogle.android.stardroid

Download:
Version: 1.9.3 Message в„–161 by alen2012
Version: 1.7.1 (2.3.3+) Google Sky Map (Post gar_alex # 47614793)

past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 12.07.19, 04:12
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (18)
On the hero put? There is no update in the market ...

Rep: (116)
Paikiller,
Yes, everything works fine, screenshots are made with hero

p.s. Downloaded from the market

Post has been editedSpacerabbit - 08.01.10, 18:35

Rep: (1)
Chic program. I didn’t check the zvzdzdam - the clouds all the time, but it works just fine on a vskidku.

Rep: (11)
Does she take information from the network or store it in herself (online / offline)?

Rep: (2)
You turn on the GPS (by the example of HERO) turn on the prog, point the device at a part of the sky or at least into the ground (although you will not see the confirmation): D and the program shows you ... oops moon ... you look at the sky and the moon is really in that place .. . And so on and so forth;) planets, stars, constellations ...

Prog gorgeous !!! When I understood the principle of work I got a deep sympathy to the developers! )) although, like everywhere else, it’s just physics and mathematics)) but the work is still impressive!

Rep: (32)
tori @ 11.1.10, 20:54*
(online / offline)?

Rep: (0)
On Zeus (1.5) it does not point itself, just scroll the sky with your finger on the screen.

Rep: (45)
Updated to version: 1.4

download:Attached filecom.google.android.stardroid.apk(432.18 KB)

Rep: (124)
Prog is good, it shows almost exactly.

Rep: (37)
maybe a little off topic, but I have this question:
if someone has a telescope, he knows that the finder is used to search for objects. in the searcher it is quite difficult for beginners to determine where the desired object is among the bright and not so much points, besides it is necessary to check where this object is at all, whether it is gone. Also on the telescope there is a special "bolt" for mounting the camera.
so, is there any holder (like a car) to fix the phone on this bolt? If someone tried to fix the bodies on the telescope, does the metal of the telescope / mount interfere to accurately determine the coordinates? how accurately does it determine the coordinates on the liquid, i.e. Is there any point in trying to do this?

ZY The liquidation itself is not there now, I wait until it arrives. therefore, it is not possible to verify the accuracy itself.

I desire to constantly lying to the left. Checked by the sun. With the inclusion of compensation in the settings, lying more.

Updated version 1.5.1

Attached files

Attached fileGoogle ______________________ 1.5.1.apk(1.46 MB)

Rep: (22)
Progik @ 25.5.10, 11:25*
Updated version 1.5.1

Is there a list of fixes?

Sanchez86
For 1.5: Hubble Image Gallery. Internationalization. Magnetic Correction.
For 1.5.1: Fix for Android 1.5 users

Rep: (71)
new 1.5.2: Move app to sdcard (Android 2.2 users)

Attached files

Attached filecom.google.android.stardroid.apk(1.46 MB)

Rep: (0)
watched at night, the sun showed above: (

Post has been edited_chumak_ - 21.06.10, 16:03

And this question: for each star or planet shows the azimuth and elevation?

Rep: (8)
Why writes that the application is installed?
Do not put :-(

Rep: (64)
Similarly. Unknown error -18. This is when you put it from the market. And the previous versions here from the caps do not swing ...: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 20:11