> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Barcode2file

Rep: (117)
Barcode2file
Version: 5.1.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Barcode Scanner. After scanning, add comments, and send via e-mail or saved to a text file.

Download:
Version: 5.1.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2441148/de.webxit.barcode2file.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 20.01.13, 16:07

Rep: (7)
The necessary thing at work, and then sometimes too lazy to drag with a barcode scanner ;-)

Rep: (0)
And what does it all have to Delta?

Slang57 @ 05.09.2010, 08:57*
And what does it all have to Delta?

Googling what the QR-code / barcodes / barcode. or you lookhere barcodes generator.
But my question is: how do I make this program translatedtext back into the codelike in the picture above? Button "Count" only adds a number to text (for Russian text), and for import simply disappears after pressing.
And yet, can anyone knows offline-code generator (free)?

Post has been editedshipco - 03.12.10, 17:55

Rep: (31)
shipco @ 03.12.2010, 17:54*
And yet, can anyone knows offline-code generator (free)?

How to create your own code without online generators and massive programs on your own here:http://armmain.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_9909.html

Rep: (19)
Fine :)

Rep: (21)
When you asked me to start download barcode scanner. Humor is not appreciated, the program carried.

Rep: (1)
On the contrary, BarcodeFROMfile know anyone? It is very necessary to be considered an EAN-13 code compliance found in text or excel-file.

Rep: (20)
Sewwer @ 26.11.2011, 23:15*
When you asked me to start download barcode scanner. Humor is not appreciated, I blew the program

Straight trouble !!! Put a separate QR Droid and nothing he will not APROSAM. Simply can not scan the program itself, it only collects the data

Luxury prog)) really helped in the work)))

This is a program module for the main, which is necessary to download, do not see the problem, it is free

Post has been editedf1ip - 18.04.12, 13:03

Rep: (3)
D.J.S. @ 22.12.2011, 11:32*
On the contrary, BarcodeFROMfile know anyone? It is very necessary to be considered an EAN-13 code compliance found in text or excel-file.

Use the VLOOKUP function in Excel

Post has been editedyurchik81 - 04.05.12, 14:34

Rep: (61)
The new version 5.1.5:Attached filede.webxit.barcode2file.apk(86.16 Kb)

WebMarket:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...b2RlMmZpbGUiXQ..

Post has been editedVedaslav - 17.01.13, 17:20

Rep: (1)
The best! Very helpful on the job for printing large of number of price tags: no need to remove the goods from the shop window - considered straight all HQ and sent e-mail and printed. The only application that sends mail simple list of barcode in the message body and not in the form of curves investments.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:24