> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

JScreenFix - Fix stuck pixels | Hot Pixel Removal Utility

Rep: (1328)
JScreenFix - Fix stuck pixels
version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:28.01.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Hot Pixel Utility.

For best effect, it is recommended to leave the program running for 10 minutes.

Homepage: http://www.jscreenfix.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...droid-xCFx.aspx
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.jscreenfix.android

Download:
Version 2.5: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1397685/JScreenFix_2.5.apk
Version 2.5 RUS: JScreenFix - Fix stuck pixels (Post # 23462370)

past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 12.07.13, 18:18
Reason for editing: RUS

Rep: (45)
Unsubscribe to whom how? Are they cleaned or not ????

Rep: (6)
did not help: sveta:

Rep: (8)
plz explain what are hot pixels and how to distinguish them from normal?))

Jerry,
In the cap:
The screen is black.

Rep: (194)
He twisted the brightness to maximum (!) And left for 20 minutes.
Yes, the program did not bring the worst reptiles, but on the whole, their "reptiles" became less.
Only after a couple of minutes of peering into a black screen, a couple of pixels still poked.
Now for another 20 minutes I will launch a program.

Rep: (244)
Such programs should be left not for 10-20, but for several hours. I “treated” the pixels in the previous phones, leaving the program to work for the night. On the Hero did not work: (

Well, nothing, these pixels do not interfere, but at the same time I’m an excellent reason to pass the phone to the store in the future: D

Rep: (1)
Are such poor-quality screens on the hero? I do not have a single i5700.

Rep: (194)
Alas, but it turns out that yes.
But, to be honest, these pixels are noticeable only with an absolutely black screen and with bright backlighting (>50%). They barely interfere with life but ... it's unpleasant somehow with them.

Rep: (3)
I took Spika today, in the evening I noticed one broken pixel, I was upset: (I put the program for 15 minutes.

d-pasha
This program is not for dead pixels. But try, of course, and suddenly.

Rep: (587)
Alas, but it turns out that yes.

I do not see any such pixel. All black, as it should.

Rep: (7)
As far as I understand, defective pixels are of two main types - "dead" (always black, that is, they do not shine with any color) and "hot" (always shine with any one color). I saw one hot pixel in my backspace, it always shines pink, only visible on a black background.
When I saw this program, I immediately tried to leave for 10 minutes - it seemed to help, the pixel was invisible for a while, and now it catches my eye again, uncritically, of course, but unpleasant (I read books in negative-white text on black, only then I can see) .

Rep: (3)
I have all (6 pieces found) “hot” pixels, the program did not help, one stands out clearly against a black background, the other 5 are not so noticeable.

Rep: (2)
On the list kept for 20-30 minutes, did not help: (

Rep: (146)
On Speke 3 made almost not visible. 1 is very weak. Prog worked 1.5 hours.

Rep: (411)
Galaxy S ... Did not help :( :( :(

Rep: (0)
After using the program (it was 5 pixels), the toli were added;

Rep: (90)
I did not find such a problem on gt540, I looked at the screen for 5 minutes, I even thought about taking a magnifying glass

htc desire hd, bought a week ago, today when I turned on the camera in the dark, I found one broken pixel on a black background and was upset, I decided to visit my favorite sitesavagemessiahzine.comand in search I stumbled upon this wonderful program, launched it for 25-30 minutes and voila a broken pixel as it never did, thanks for the program

I bought Motorola Defy from Germany (CU), a hot pixel appeared on the screen (a bright red dot). I decided to try Jscreenfix. The first attempts did not give anything, neither in 5 minutes nor in ten. I read reviews / experiences of other users, did as they wrote, it helped. Decided to summarize the knowledge gained to help others.
So:
1. Charge the battery
2. Set the brightness to maximum
3. Run the program somewhere for 1 hour.

As a result, I have a hot phone (45-50 degrees according to subjective sensations), the battery is one third flat and, voila, there is no red pixel. Honestly speaking, I am afraid that he will appear again, but this is a much smaller experience than a return to Germany under incomprehensible conditions)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 19:09