Newbie Questions

Rep: (1331)
Newbie Questions

Forum Rules | How to quickly understand the structure of the Android section and become "your" on the forum | FAQ on client functionality | FAQ on the forum (through the full version) | Android OS FAQ | Android - Glossary | Terms and jargon | Help in finding programs for Android OS | Android - Devices | Android - Firmware | Theme archive

Any questions about the Android OS? For the first time familiar with this operating system? Then this topic is especially for you. Here you can feel free to askany Android related issues for which there was no discussion topic.
  1. First of all, check outuseful links to existing forum topics.In specialized (profile) topics always prompt more accurately.
  2. If you want to get Root rights, read>>here<<
  3. Use the "Search" button / "Search" in the official appmake sure that the answer to your question is not on the forum.
  4. If you carefully studied the links and did not find a suitable topic, ask a question here. A huge number of participantssavagemessiahzine.comalways ready to help!

Sections and topics on popular issues
User manuals for different versions of Android OS in Russian
Why do not you need to tell the forum participants "Thank you"
A forum member who has given you good advice should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
Images must be removed under the spoiler
All attached to the messageImages must be hidden in the spoiler. Remember that not all users are sitting at the monitors under 20 "On a small screen of a smartphone, a sheet of several images can discourage all the desire for help.

What is recommended to indicate in your message:
  1. The full name of the device (manufacturer, model).
  2. The version of the operating system.
  3. The presence or absence of Root rights on the device.
  4. What actions were performed (installing the firmware, resetting the settings to the factory settings, etc.)
  • The more literate you describe the problem, the more information you provide and the more carefully you read the cap - the greater the chance that you will be able to help!

Kindly request to all experienced users who decided to help newcomers: No need to laugh at the naive and somewhere not the most intelligent questions, do not show your superiority. Everybody was just starting to learn new things and asked questions. Show respect to each user, do not provoke a conflict. Answer directly and to the point.

Topics Curator: gar_alex

Post has been editedgar_alex - 14.05.20, 01:18
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
Hello, I happened here such trouble, help plz:
Does not see the phone simok (stopped suddenly)
Tried to insert others, restart, manually search for a network, airplane mode - nothing helped ((
Phone Lenovo viber shot. Thank you in advance
Attached Image

Post has been editedteodim - 08.06.17, 21:00
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (530)
Texnik- @ 08.06.17, 19:56*
He does not see the phone simok

In the setting - on the device, check for IMEI for both simok. The topic for your devaysaLenovo Vibe Shot - DiscussionYou will certainly help.

* nonlocal ,
We tested like he sees two, but does not determine ((! Or I misunderstood?
Attached Image

Post has been editedteodim - 08.06.17, 21:59
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (528)
Texnik- @ 08.06.17, 18:27*
Or did I misunderstand?

IMEI is a unique number radio, without bottom SIM card will not work, but their presence did not say that the SIM card is determined.
In your case, you have some other problem. Check with the profile branch stating that the IMEI on your site.
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Discussion

* Mean122 , Thank
K
Please readForum Rules!
5.1 A forum member who has given you good advice should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
пїЅ In our forum gratitude is usually expressed by raising the party's reputation.
5.2 On the members of the forum's reputation can affect anyone, who collected 15 useful posts.
пїЅ If you have them yet smaller, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button "Complaint"

Post has been editedteodim - 08.06.17, 23:49

Rep: (1)
Good day!
I am a newcomer in working with Android and I want to install applications from Google Play, but every time you try to install some application stop the permissions that they request. Why is the telegram my exact location? A diary or personal finance unlimited Internet access? Why does any calculator access to the camera and microphone? Or voice forward call forwarding? Not to mention the fact that almost all applications threaten to familiarize themselves with my contacts. Suspicious is all somehow. And yet - is there any extended search for applications, where could I ask permissions? I understand that much is solved by rout, but so far morally not ready to put it ... and the guarantee like flies

Post has been editedjunior8 - 09.06.17, 10:12

Rep: (201)
* junior8 , And if you want to convey through telegrams its location, etc.? All permission can configure the application to the menu - which is necessary to choose and the right to expose.

Rep: (1297)
* junior8,
You can read and ask a question

Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com

Hello good people! I am a newbie as you have on the forum, as well as the user Android. I recently became the owner of Fly IQ4415 Quad (it is written on the battery literally) used the second-state state is excellent. After resetting the factory settings stopped loading, stupidly burns on the screen Screensaver "Fly, Android, and the like" and nor GU. Reset through the recovery menu according to the instructions in one of the rollers on YouTube. The firmware version is some kind of Lenovo, although maybe I am mistaken .. Just stumbled into the menu on "persons. Agreement Lenovo" (before it dropped) and some more crap. In the recovery, there is a CARLIV Touch Recovery V1.4-MTK inscription, maybe this is the firmware version? When you try to connect to the laptop it does not see. Firewood updated, flash drives, etc. Read, yusb times, cord is normal. Help, do not sleep for three nights already)))

And yes, the search by clicking the link above is not found. Chances are bad looking, and therefore kick me in the ass, and post a link in the head. Thanks in advance :)

Rep: (1)
nemogood I have an android 5.1.1, and I have not figured out how to adjust the resolution there. They can only view the description appears when you press. About the telegram, I can and I want to ever pass your location, but I do not like that, he will define it all the time when the program starts.

Ded_Ivan , I read. Thank you say will not, once it is against the rules) Or I have broken something?

Rep: (1297)
* Tanais68,
you have correctly written nzvanie?
there's this:

Fly IQ4415 Era Style 3 - Discussion

Ded_Ivan @ 09.06.17, 10:39*
you have correctly written nzvanie?
On the battery, under the cover exactly what is written: Model-IQ4415 Quad. But most likely, your link is what he is. Thank you, went to study)

Rep: (156)
junior8 @ 9.06.17, 11:09*
I'm new to working with Androyd and want to install an application from google play, but every time you try to install any application I stopped permissions that they request.

Doubts robust. Look cap threadsSecurity in android. Privacy and anonymity on the Internet.. However, not much afraid of those permits, which are fairly stated.

Hello.

Prompt how to remove the tablet and smartphone acceleration mashing text, ie backspace and clamp it first rules. overwrites and through s already complete words begins. (Android)

Rep: (3734)
* darkalex666 , In any way, the keyboard etotficha. If it is not regulated settings (which is likely), then do nothing.

Rep: (4195)
junior8 @ 09.06.17, 10:38*
I have an android 5.1.1, and I have not figured out how to adjust the resolution there. They can only view the description appears when you press. About the telegram, I can and I want to ever pass your location, but I do not like that, he will define it all the time when the program starts.

At the 5th Andoide not know, but on the 6th and up are in the Settings app - there or at a specific resolution, or by type of permissions, you can disable the permission already installed programs.

As for example with a telegram, you allow him no place to define their times, and allow him to have the opportunity, if necessary.

Rep: (30)
There was a series of questions
  1. Why when entering the mobile client, there are 7-digit number in an oval
  2. Why you can improve the reputation only once a day instead of two

Rep: (3734)
* x.v.v.9175151 ,
  1. where exactly?
  2. that there was no cheating rating.

Rep: (4195)
x.v.v.9175151 @ 09.06.2017, 20:05*
There was a series of questions
  1. Why when entering the mobile client, there are 7-digit number in an oval
  2. Why you can improve the reputation only once a day instead of two
is the theme for the first issue =Customer discussion
second =Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedW.Master - 09.06.17, 21:39

Good day to all! I am new here, the theme rattles, I tried to use the search, but I did not go out and I hope you will help me with my question. In general, yesterday I bought my HTC Desire530 with Android 6 and when I call his acquaintance from him, then everyone complains that I have some strange voice, describe it so that as if the voice is right on them in the ear, he is something loud, or approximate, I do not know how to explain it to you ( ((But I myself tried to listen to calling from another phone and really voice is strange, not like on the usual phone or on a smartphone, but a more old model, for example, last year's .. After a few minutes of conversation, the voice becomes normal .. I myself happened recently I called my friends who had new phones on Androyd and it also seemed to me the sound of their voice strange, but I didn't pay attention to it, but yesterday I bought a phone and everyone says that the voice in the tube is not like that. Holds me advice what it is Maybe? This is broken phone or because the version of Androyda is this?

Post has been editedCherryLady84 - 10.06.17, 01:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.01.21, 09:37