Rep: (1983)
Glasses / screens / touchscreens - repair, replacement, discussion
All about self replacement

Attached Image

Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 11.06.19, 15:15
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, edited by Kokwe

Rep: (2)
* [Saint_Father] All this is done, thank you, everything is clean, the night buried the machine in rice, in the morning only barely discernible wave remained in one corner, but almost invisible at neznanke can not see dazhe.Modul planted on the T7000, everything seems norms, but in passing such a question as this glue is toxic if it enters, say to the screen (on the matrix well or that there still is), he can not do anything razest, and it will soon put the screen Amoled, on samsung j8, and I'm in Dumka, put glue or mess with a special tape? thank you in advance.

Post has been editedchemist84 - 06.06.20, 14:16
Reason for editing: Add-ons

Rep: (49)
chemist84 @ 06.06.20, 14:09*
burying the device in Figure

If your phone is dropped into the water, soak it overnight in a bowl of rice. Figure lure the Chinese, and they will repair your phone.

Rep: (23)
* chemist84 Regularly use it, no complaints, in many ways I find it better than other sealants) well, and by the way, about the toxicity may present, maybe he can do something razest, but in any case the sealant is not glued place display connection with touch screen ( for this is intended LOCA and OCA), the sealant is only used for bonding glass (at the edges of the display module or touch screen) with a frame of the device.

Rep: (0)
please tell me, after replacing the screen on Xiaomei redmi notes 8 pixel density will be the last and also the resolution?

* Nikolas7009, will, if it is not the cheapest copy of that resolution concerns the while never noticed that the resolution was lower than necessary, the main "sore": less bright, different colors, smaller viewing angle, glass without oleophobic coating

* [Saint_Father] , thank

HELP! Changed on the screen mate 20 light, white point appeared on the screen! While viewing photos on the Home screen, no! What did not?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedArtur4232 - 14.06.20, 20:59
Reason for editing: Errors

* Artur4232, is defective backlight.

Post has been editedkonan45 - 15.06.20, 12:48

Friends, welcome!
Is there anyone touchscreen experience separation from the screen E-ink?
Pocketbook 626 on hand, the screen is on alishke assembly costs about $ 50 with light and tachem and separate screen can be in the region of 12-15 dollars to find.
Somewhere else slipped infa that new touch-screen is not working, even though the screen and lights - without problems.
I would like to do a little blood, and probably set a working touch.
and is it even possible?

Post has been editedATV_ - 16.06.20, 20:02

Rep: (18)
Hello, guys that will advise? I bought from the Chinese radio and she pasted crookedly touch. (Chinese warranty included fool. Type screen clamped etc) Can I heat a little and push into place. On the screen there can be seen just a little bit. But I'm afraid to bungle. All would be nothing more but a wry touch works especially on the right. Well, plus not aesthetically pleasing look.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedOnemart - 19.06.20, 13:08

* Onemart, just heat and move it does not, it is necessary to heat up, tear off and glue on chonit (tape, B7000) and even judging by the pictures ketaytsy not only wry touch to stick, but the body they bent (the second picture shows) without changes touch not normally sit .

Post has been editedkonan45 - 19.06.20, 19:04

Rep: (18)
konan45 @ 19.06.20, 17:50*
they bent housing

Housing normal nearly abuts the right side, just left of the radio should be corrected.
Just a feeling that a little, a little heat, and gives up to push into place. There are literally 1.5 or 2 mm.

Posted on 19/06/2020, 16:17:

A warming at how many degrees. There is a hair dryer and construction but without temperature control. It seems in any way?

* Onemart, Hardly Chota there can push even heated. Hair dryer usually put on 150-180 grams. Careful with the building, because it is powerful and can overheat. Before starting work, forget it in a search engine "how to remove the touch screen on your phone or tablet," take an interest in the essence of the process, here is difficult to explain on the fingers.

* Artur4232 , Even as an option - there were shards of glass or any nuggets of (garbage)

But in general, such deffekty should be checked before gluing (I'm an old module does not peel off until the new check)

Post has been editedShishiki Mochida - 20.06.20, 16:03
Reason for editing: Corrected

My answer to your own question there. separate from the touch screen display on the E-ink is unrealistic.
I looked at first thought that can be peeled off the top layer. But, as it turned out later, the top sits just thick protective glass (I think even plastic), and the touch display prikleyan white compound. The only thing that was able to painlessly remove - lights, but as a cheaper option - found with a slightly different backlight assembly to Ali (but cheaper)

Post has been editedATV_ - 22.06.20, 13:16

Hello. People tell me, dropped his redmi 1s, smashed display on my body on the device under the battery model 2013029 written on okirpichevshem donor 2016022. version displays swap without dancing with a tambourine, or may be nezhdanchiki?

* Pavluxa-xa ,
As far as I understand the assortment sold, there is no reference to the exact model.

I do not know the account binding, but manipulation of simple replacement of failed (
Phone does not start with another display, assembled everything back, my broken my iron works in a donor works too. The donor was not the original Redmi 1S, (non-functional device is writing tool dl image fail to continue is not) but structurally the location of all units and contact the same.

Rep: (2809)
* Pavluxa-xa,
tried to alter?

* Domovoj, if it is about the donor, then the problem is not worth to revive the fake, if about your device, then nepoboval, and yet a vague idea how to do it if he does not start at all with another display (!?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 20:14