> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

GPS - Help | GPS troubleshooting

Rep: (254)
GPS issues will be discussed here.

Many began to complain about the work of GPS, now we are discussing this problem here.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 26.03.15, 21:16

Rep: (34)
Or maybe there is an application that would simply add to my coordinates so many degrees of latitude and longitude and give these coordinates to all other applications using geolocation?
I need it to catch Pokemon - I could continue to walk in my village (where there are no presses or pokestop), and the character went somewhere in the capital!

Rep: (0)
The same misfortune befell my iphone se. That week everything was fine, but on this gps it does not plow in the navigator, it finds individual points. I think to replace the antenna. Who knows what is suitable? From the iphone 5S or he has his own ??? and what to take the antenna itself or a cable? Or is the loop essentially an antenna?

Posted 07/07/2018 22:04:

* parallel11,
What changed and on which phone? On SE you will not prompt?

The issue is resolved! Like all faced with a similar problem on the iPhone 5s / SE: there was no bolt that provides contact between the case and the gps antenna. I suspect that from the factory, because The iPhone was taken new in the USA and never repaired. Boltik took as well as everything from the mounting of a vibration motor (it’s just wide there), and there I screwed it from mounting the display to the frame (there are 4 of them) after screwing in the missing GPS bolt as it should. Is this an aphid collector error intentional defect? I think the second!

Post has been editedStillGTX - 07.07.18, 19:45

Rep: (32)
Guys. Such a misfortune, does not cling to satellites. Finds a lot, but can not connect. Here is a screen. Where to dig?
The screen shows the accuracy of the location of 6215 meters. It happens up to 10000m comes.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedf-lirt - 13.07.18, 21:17

Rep: (2)
Maybe someone in the know, there is a Moto Z Play but with a problem, it does not see the GSM network, but it sees GPS satellites working without Ineta and the network, is this normal?

Rep: (8)
* dav2,
* f-lirt
This is an iOS theme !!! Not an android

Rep: (8)
Zadolbal this gps, then it works normally, then falls off periodically, already changed the antenna and the phone dropped completely. It looks like a software problem, but still not solved, but it all started with a January ios

There are coordinates written on the format 9CA49B37-A61E-593B-A79F-7502F2AC453D
How to read it, where is latitude and longitude?

Gps stopped working in the car. Began dancing with a tambourine. No optimization helped. Gps, conf changed, almanac updated. I already thought of the end of the module, only now, I’m wilting the engine ñ navigation appears 8–13 satellites all green or I can take the bodies out of the car. It also works. In the car chops off. Writes no signal and that's it.
It turns out fm transmitter or fm modulator jamming the gps signal at low frequencies (87.5 and 87.6) Raised to 87.7 - gps worked like a clock. Three months I could not understand this glitch. Then he rummaged found an article about this problem.

https: //intelli.com.ua…s-signal-sputnika.html

Posted 02/28/2019 01:40 AM:

Maybe someone will be useful

Rep: (9)
At 4s catches, leads the route confidently, but. To make a point on the map, you need a lot of time! Yesterday, 40 minutes while I was driving, I tried to catch myself, then a miracle happened. In this case, the Wi-Fi does not help - other devices with the help of Vff receive coordinates, but this one does not. Still sometimes waffle signal jumps. Maybe there is a typical sore?

More? I can not understand, phone xs constantly flies Yandex Navigator, gps loses connection. My phone under warranty, the same garbage. Maybe it's off the beaten path to some in the car? How to raise the frequency ???

I have a smartphone this topic: Navigeyt application. to work
with gps, I understand that you want to download the map. And where to download them?

And further. Can we find some interesting places of my town?
For example, is it possible to find a company store mob.kompanii, if any?

Post has been editedSergey2379 - 03.09.19, 02:51

Rep: (1)
iPad mini old (about 5 years). He fell back to the factory. Number of copies set Yanavigatoor. It starts when you try to enter the setup, specify the route - takes off with an error. Tk occurs very quickly - can not see how. Before reinstalling it worked fine. Other navigation - PHAST - the same as when poytke sozlaniya route - takes off with an error. So GPS glow provision specifies, however it is not clear on the network (wi-fi) or by satellites. Where to dig?

Rep: (4)
In the tablet when searching satellites such a picture in GPS Test is a problem with the gps unit, or on?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (52)
* Sasha_EU,
Maybe neither one nor the other. IMHO problem with the original data (A-GPS) to compute the orbits,
received over the cellular 4G / 3G network - wrong almanac.
Try
- pull out the SIM cards or opt-out,
- in the "Location" to leave a "GPS satellites"
- add in the energy consumption "GPS test" is not economical in application
- time to set the maximum screen work - 30 minutes.
- turn off the tablet, go into the open field, and turn on the tablet.
First, the apparatus for 1 minute to find the satellite 2 after some time two of the satellite, the satellite with a pause 3, 4, 5 and 6, then.
Then wait 5-7 minutes more - location should be defined (in a 8-9 visibility in the use of 6).
GPS is useful to work 5 minutes with pauses (upload and download GPS test) - is to find faster and faster.

Rep: (36)
That's only to iOS devices (and the branch is about them), so the detailed advice is irrelevant.

Rep: (99)
Guys have a week on the iPhone 6s plus ios 12.0.1 to Jail, only turn on in seconds and 2GIS lost gps signal. What happened? IPhone was covered?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/08/20, 17:24