> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

eBuddy IM | MSN, Facebook, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, GTalk and MySpace client

Rep: (1328)
eBuddy Messenger
Version: 3.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:09.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
MSN, Facebook, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, GTalk and MySpace client. All contacts are available in one list, the possibility of background operation.

Homepage: http://www.ebuddy.com/android/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.ebuddy.android
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ebuddy.android

Download:
Version 3.4.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2663787/com.ebuddy.android.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 09.04.13, 09:31
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (179)
those. Does it also need registration on their server? damn I do not like it, it will be enough to open their base and all the messengers of the person in your hands (((

Rep: (42)
what is there with his story?) I remember something he was somehow muddy

Rep: (34)
And how is it with the Russian coding?

Rep: (18)
Does anyone know how to make this program not writeon mobile, visit www.ebuddy.com/android ???

Rep: (24)
Updated to 1.5, later lay out a file.

Rep: (-1)
Remi @ 12/5/09, 9:51 p.m.*
And how is it with the Russian coding?

fine. 1 time only a crack came from someone's spam bot.
IMHO, so far the best IM client for android.

Rep: (23)
update.

Attached files

Attached fileeBuddyIM_v1.5.0.apk(800.47 KB)

Rep: (17)
I also think to stick it to myself. Reminds Miranda great for its prettiness. Licenses are not visible. And in general, do I understand correctly, if this or that program is not indicated so much, does it mean that it is automatically free?

Rep: (17)
devix Thanks a lot for clarification. The program is just super. Together with the Hero communicator and its shell, screen and speed is the best solution. It’s convenient to work, everything is at hand, it does not slow down, pleasant music support. For a couple of hours I ate traffic with 5 chatovtsy about 300kb. We talked with medium intensity. Crackers come from spammers. That's why they are spammers ... chtoli are encrypted :) For one thing I bought Android:))))))) ... of course, but what a pleasant program. Thanks to the author.

Post has been editedsano - 02.02.10, 16:58

Rep: (42)
Sano @ 2.2.10, 16:52*
devix, many thanks for clarification. The program is just super. Together with the Hero communicator and its shell, screen and speed is the best solution. It’s convenient to work, everything is at hand, it does not slow down, pleasant music support. For a couple of hours I ate traffic with 5 chatovtsy about 300kb. We talked with medium intensity. Crackers come from spammers. That's why they are spammers ... chtoli are encrypted. For only you I bought Android))))))) ... of course, but what a pleasant program. Thanks to the author.

he is zombified!

and by topic, at the moment I found a couple of bugs) when you change active chats by scrolling left / right, the position jumps up, then crashes sometimes if you also change chats often

Rep: (94)
Guys, only I have such a problem or does anyone else have it? Automatically, no matter what status I set, he immediately returns to online. Who faced how was it treated?

Yes, I still could not find the option to save the story. very sorry((

And yes, about the krakozyabr. They will come to you instead of Russian, if you were offline at the time of sending the message, I definitely say that. And this, by the way, is a problem not only of this client.

Post has been editedClericdade - 05.02.10, 01:06

Rep: (16)
Yes, there were problems with the status. it works stably, compared to the same icqlive

Rep: (32)
cool customer. Today I measured the traffic ..... it eats a bit too much .... ate 9 hours in 9 hours. 655 kb and ref. 522 kb. Only gtalk was used and it was written somewhere around 20 short messages. But compared to the same meebo, which in such conditions I could eat about 3 meters of total traffic, this messenger is very good)

Rep: (2)
And I think he eats too much ..... compared to Jimm :)

Rep: (20)
Updated to 1.7 =)

Rep: (16)
IMHO the best program for ICQ on Android. But not because the super-mega-class, but because there is nothing better. Settings are extremely mean, but outwardly the client looks much better and neater than competitors.

But I don’t like that these large tabs and also a rather rather large field with the name of the contact (see the third screen in the topic header) cannot be hidden in any way, when you open the on-screen keyboard, only a couple of lines of the last message are visible.

Rep: (3)
On the market update 1.7.0
slightly changed the interface and added pop-ups. och looks cool))

Rep: (1063)
v1.7.0 Attached filecom.ebuddy.android.apk (1.47 MB)

Rep: (4)
don't like the program!
there is no story, emoticons are scarce, you can’t quote, copy after sending and sometimes something doesn’t reach the interlocutor, and both are in it — I remember how I wrote a large message and sent it, but it didn’t come to the other end, but write it all again - it was suicide and I had to take a picture of the screen with this message and send it to the interlocutor: D
further simultaneously with several people it is inconvenient to communicate when, for example, you communicate with Petya, and then switch to Vasya and communicate with him, then when you return to Petka all correspondence is shown first and to get to the end you have to constantly scroll down when switching contacts, idiocy: wacko:
They talked about krakozyabry above; when I’m in the office and they write to me, everything is fine and in Russian, but minus that the messages come out of order - first the end goes, and then the beginning comes + sometimes it’s crazy, apparently, it depends on what client the person writes!
but compared to others, it’s normal and so far it’s off, still fring the norm, but also with many shortcomings and other things!
while there is no good program for icq, but in general I would be glad if qip infium were created on android: girl_in_love: it would be just super-duper-pega-figo! : spiteful:
oh, the yachts! ) -: {

Post has been editedcoldlips - 04.04.10, 01:41

Rep: (4)
those. Does it also need registration on their server? damn I do not like it, it will be enough to open their base and all the messengers of the person in your hands (((

um, what is the truth? if you log in to a specific server, then when you open the base of this server, you can find out everything about the brow, his messages, friends, etc.? : blink:: butcher:
Well, I lagged behind the present! : kindness:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 00:31