Memory Cards - Problem Solving. | [help] SD, SDHC ...
Start of the poll - 11.06.18. The most reliable memory cards for you are:
The list contains 20 brands, in alphabetical order. You can vote for one or more items.
ADATA [ 163 ] ** [6,75%]
Addlink [ 4 ] ** [0,17%]
Apacer [ 71 ] ** [2,94%]
Goodram [ 24 ] ** [0,99%]
Goldkey [ 5 ] ** [0,21%]
Intenso [ 5 ] ** [0,21%]
Kingston [ 546 ] ** [22,61%]
Lexar [ 38 ] ** [1,57%]
Leef [ 28 ] ** [1,16%]
Oltramax [ 45 ] ** [1,86%]
Panasonic [ 17 ] ** [0,7%]
Samsung [ 564 ] ** [23,35%]
SanDisk [ 683 ] ** [28,28%]
Silicon power [ 135 ] ** [5,59%]
Smartbuy [ 151 ] ** [6,25%]
Sony [ 145 ] ** [6%]
Team [ 24 ] ** [0,99%]
Toshiba [ 75 ] ** [3,11%]
Transcend [ 555 ] ** [22,98%]
Verbatim [ 34 ] ** [1,41%]
Total votes: 2415

Rep: (1210)

1. Always, before disconnecting a memory card from a computer or other device, choose "Safely Remove"!
  2. Backup memory cards, you can do specials. utilities, but it's easier to use cloud storage, or just copy the entire map to a PC.
  3. The most important recipe for problems with the card is formatting in a digital camera, often coping better than all utilities. Or low-level formatting usingSDFormatter4 (v5.0) orHDD L.L.F.T.
  4. When temporarily “disappearing” the memory card, freezing, etc., it is recommended to thoroughly blow out the card slot, clean everything, you can even with alcohol (but very carefully) - both the contacts of the card and the contacts of the SD slot.
  5. If you do not record new data on the card, and the old ones after deletion appear again and the formatting does not help - the card is dead and it will not be possible to restore it, even though it is read! Bury?! She does not believe!

More useful links:
Polls
The most reliable cards2017-2018
Attached Image

Post has been editedM | A | G - 08.08.20, 00:05
Reason for editing: Recovery sd card by formatting it using TWRP

Rep: (396)
Alexeevitch @ 19.10.20, 17:54*
there is something that you can restore the ITP sections
So that the card has become visible
You can restore sections only on the "iron" visible map. Any program needs physical access to the piece of iron.
Acronis Disk Director, Starus Partition Recovery, Easeus Partition Recovery Wizard, Testdisk, R-Studio, Aomei Partition Assistant, Magic Partition Recovery.

Rep: (0)
Good time of day, after rebooting the phone, an error appeared in notifications "[Interface] Problem with a drive (SD-map Samsung)"
And the card stopped displayed. Prior to that, everything was fine, and after the reboot cycles too. I tried to insert into another phone, everything is in order. Phone Redmi Note 8 (month of gentle operation)

Rep: (305)
Avenger72x @ 10/20/20, 09:06*
I tried to insert B.another phone, everything is in order. Telephone Redmi Note 8

Meet the topicXiaomi Redmi Note 8 - Discussion (post Hakata # 87737243)

Avenger72x @ 10/20/20, 09:06*
Good time of day, after rebooting the phone, an error appeared in notifications "[Interface] Problem with a drive (SD-map Samsung)"
And the card stopped displayed. Prior to that, everything was fine, and after the reboot cycles too. I tried to insert into another phone, everything is in order. Phone Redmi Note 8 (month of gentle operation)

the easiest
save everything you need
and format theSD cards

* ScorpKV,
Thanks for the answer, already unsubscribed in the topic, unfortunately no one answered

Posted on 10/20/2020, 14:36:

* alexeevitch,
Yes, I'm going to do, just now there is no access to any PC, or another PC without limiting the use of external media.

Such a problem, there are 5 memory cards. All of them are in the phone are seen and formatted, but no computer sees them, or rather through the card reader, but always asks to format, but cannot formatrate, it gives a formatting error. Checked through the SD adapter and in different ways, I can not open them on the computer. Bought a specially new card, the identity is. Sin on the card reader, but in the laptop through the adapter does not see the identity

Rep: (137)
* onever10 I would still carefully suggested that, especially, the purchase of the latter (conditionally new card) finally confused the problems and it would be worth checking the entire set somewhere on the side. Ask for someone to visit, briefly and drive all the cards there to exclude "cross-pollination". And then give out the residual history, while everything is at the level of radical guesses with limited invariance.

Rep: (3458)
Onever10 @ 10/25/20, 21:10*
But no computer sees them
And what Windows are on a coma? The cards are formatted in Extfat, not all computers read it.

Rep: (13)
Hello! Help the advice, there are two USB 32 GB cards, in the Card Device Manager are visible, in My Computer and Acronis Disk Director 12 (what is worth with me) they are not displayed! Can I somehow restore them at home?

I bought a new SD on 32. Inserted into the phone. He saw the capacity of 2 gig. The computer sees a capacity of 32 giga, but on the map there is a file ABCD.ico deleted and wanted to format, nothing gave the mistake. How to decide who knows?

Rep: (575)
* lykass777 ,
First define the real volume of the flash drive:
Memory card - problem solving. (Post AndrewP_1 # 60679728)

* kirandy , it would be possible to mention and * digma19 ))

Digma19 @ 10/27/20, 18:18*
Two Cards of USB 32 GB, in the Card Device Manager are visible, in My Computer and Acronis Disk Director 12 (what is worth with me) they are not displayed! Can I somehow restore them at home?

Disk management.
Format

Alexeevitch @ 10/27/20, 23:47*
Disk management.
Format
especially in acronis))

* alexeevitch, I thought you had in view of "drives" in Windows! So, "Disk Management" built-in in Windows one of the flash drives saw, but, nothing gives it to do it! * Leprec0n, H2TestW sees only one USB flash drive, but when choosing writes "Insert the media"!
If necessary, I can provide screenshots, what you need, on the other hand, are they needed!

* digma19 Most likely not really needed. It is better to look in the direction of Gparted and Parted Magic. If they do not help with their set of utilities - Windows is powerless.

* Leprec0n, I understand, I will try! Under the "Windows powerless", did you mean that you can throw them out?

Digma19 @ 28.10.20, 1:16*
Under the "Windows powerless", did you mean that you can throw them out?
No)) before it is driven in the proposed distributions. And only if they turn out to be powerless - most likely yes, say goodbye. But this is not exactly) maybe there are more advanced resuscitation tools.

Rep: (34)
I ordered a flash drive with Ali inserted into the phone threw the files then retrieving it and activated again but half of the files disappeared or not installed if it is aptic files! File marriage? Does not read after removing though until everything is fine

Todged with MicroSD from SmartBuy by 32 giga (10 formatting attempts, work via Diskpart) I have broken this card, I broke her fingers and thrown out to not torment the forum and myself: D it turns out, there are memory blocks and controller. The latter died as I understood, I think marriage. 3 months of work, money for the wind.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 11:20