Memory Cards - Problem Solving. | [help] SD, SDHC ...
Start of the poll - 11.06.18. The most reliable memory cards for you are:
The list contains 20 brands, in alphabetical order. You can vote for one or more items.
ADATA [ 148 ] ** [6,67%]
Addlink [ 4 ] ** [0,18%]
Apacer [ 66 ] ** [2,97%]
Goodram [ 23 ] ** [1,04%]
Goldkey [ 4 ] ** [0,18%]
Intenso [ 4 ] ** [0,18%]
Kingston [ 495 ] ** [22,31%]
Lexar [ 35 ] ** [1,58%]
Leef [ 27 ] ** [1,22%]
Oltramax [ 42 ] ** [1,89%]
Panasonic [ 17 ] ** [0,77%]
Samsung [ 509 ] ** [22,94%]
SanDisk [ 621 ] ** [27,99%]
Silicon power [ 123 ] ** [5,54%]
Smartbuy [ 135 ] ** [6,08%]
Sony [ 135 ] ** [6,08%]
Team [ 22 ] ** [0,99%]
Toshiba [ 72 ] ** [3,24%]
Transcend [ 509 ] ** [22,94%]
Verbatim [ 30 ] ** [1,35%]
Total votes: 2219

Rep: (1210)

1. Always, before disconnecting a memory card from a computer or other device, choose "Safely Remove"!
  2. Backup memory cards, you can do specials. utilities, but it's easier to use cloud storage, or just copy the entire map to a PC.
  3. The most important recipe for problems with the card is formatting in a digital camera, often coping better than all utilities. Or low-level formatting usingSDFormatter4 (v5.0) orHDD L.L.F.T.
  4. When temporarily “disappearing” the memory card, freezing, etc., it is recommended to thoroughly blow out the card slot, clean everything, you can even with alcohol (but very carefully) - both the contacts of the card and the contacts of the SD slot.
  5. If you do not record new data on the card, and the old ones after deletion appear again and the formatting does not help - the card is dead and it will not be possible to restore it, even though it is read! Bury?! She does not believe!

More useful links:
Polls
The most reliable cards2017-2018
Attached Image

Post has been editedM | A | G - 08.08.20, 00:05
Reason for editing: Recovery sd card by formatting it using TWRP

Rep: (74)
Guys, there is a problem. I bought a memory card (SanDisk Extreme 256 a2) about six months ago. Worked like a clock (smartphone), but one day the files from the card and the card began to write slowly descending speed fell to 0, format it on your smartphone, then on the computer - a problem after formatting has become: the card sees a smartphone, but not She wants to "take" even after formatting directly on the phone. Error "issues with sd card SsnDisk, tap to fix". What is interesting, on the computer, through the home and there is no card reader passes all tests on the well. And the speed and error, and originality. The names of the programs do not remember 3mya proganyal, from the theme (if the principle - I find). The card bought with Ali, check on the site took place but it was written that "the code has already been tried" something. I've done all the screens and applied to SanDisk's, wrote that it is original (the same unique code on the card), but the packaging is sometimes used "several times" (?) In a few days. - I checked immediately after purchase, half a year ago. Any ideas?
The kernel supports exFAT, but I understand it is formatted in exFat / Fat32 and ntfs are not. But it does not pick up a smartphone. I tried on different firmware versions with different cores.
Program: AxoFlashTest, CrystalDiskMark6, h2testw. Speed ​​read / write / other parameters within the normal range, the speed is not so hot because the old kartrtdera on the laptop, comparable to other memory cards.

Post has been editedSerikKr - 14.04.20, 21:53

Rep: (1623)
* SerikKr,
As an option - try to find a friend with the body, keep your diabetes - and to get rid of it. If the results are satisfactory - a problem with the phone.

Rep: (0)
Tell me how to extract the data from the phone by her damaged memory card and the computer does not see when the requested format

* serezha.sock2015,
Hat for someone to spell? : Butcher:

And what program can do byte-byte to byte cloning? (To try to restore the data from the SD- card)
rusigor @ 12.04.20, 23:21*
any HEX-editor. I personally - WinHEX use.

Thank you for the info. Where this option in WinHex? Or default done in this mode?

Post has been editedaleksey.s.it - 15.04.20, 16:58

rusigor @ 12.04.20, 23:21*
any HEX-editor. I personally - WinHEX use.

WinHex also did not work. To make an image on the SD card without any problems.
But the signatures, if the recovery procedure in a single byte "mode" - a single jpeg not found: ((

Post has been editedaleksey.s.it - 15.04.20, 21:41

aleksey.s.it @ 15.04.20, 21:40*
in the procedure of recovery in a single byte "mode" - a single jpeg not found: ((

Well, that has nothing to do with the removal of the image. If infa on the map killed - and then no prog does not believe it.

rusigor @ 16.04.20, 01:40*
Well, that has nothing to do with the removal of the image. If infa on the map killed - and then no prog does not believe it.

Yes, it's clear that it's not about the program. It is not clear how well can wear out 16G album with the stick and do not remain, though the card is read herself, and she did not write anything, etc. - I wrote in the first postMemory card - problem solving. (Post aleksey.s.it # 95552175)More ....
You or someone else had this experience with the stick?

Rep: (508)
aleksey.s.it @ 16.04.20, 9:51*
You or someone else had this experience with the stick?
It was. And not only with the stick. Even the screw was lost infa and any methods it was detected. It was earlier infa. And so early that since a lot of formatting happened. But the last missing - as had never been.

Rep: (2)
Good day.
It will work on the micro SD 8gb in android without the 1st and 8th of contact?

Rep: (9)
Hi guys, this situation, since the last update I had to restart the body, I overloaded no longer sees a flash drive, click it to format as internal storage goes then resets the type of response from her no, I can not format, not as an external did not like the interior, all the USB flash drive is dead? no card reader, through the lace Thelen to a computer, he can not see it (

hd203 @ 18.04.20, 08:01*
through lace Thelen to a computer, he can not see it (

What did you expect?
I overloaded no longer sees the stick

We expected that its "string" will be? : Rofl:
no card reader,

so look / borrow / buy. Or do you expect there to get instructions on how his own hands out of scrap materials skamstrolit?

* rusigor , But not interesting to me flash drive is dead?

hd203 @ 18.04.20, 13:02*
I wonder USB flash drive is dead?

So without checking on a PC using YUSB reader and unambiguous answer can not be given. Suddenly it's you body chudit?

* rusigor Try again tomorrow and the other insert body if it will come to life is what it means?

hd203 @ 18.04.20, 21:26*
if there come to life is what it means?

What do you think?(Now - nothing to think - no data)

* rusigor If I suspected it would be announced, if it turns out the flash drive will come to life in another body, then the body is guilty? What to do?

hd203 @ 18.04.20, 22:18*
What to do?

hd203 @ 18.04.20, 21:26*
I will try tomorrow and another body insert

: yes2:

Rep: (27)
I have the MicroSD to 32GB, the phone when you connect it offers a format, but the formatting in the end gives the following
Attached Image

PC sees it, and the Windows and Linux. It allows to copy data from it, but the record and does not remove more accurately copied and removed it, but after the extraction and connection to the file is deleted appear and disappear are recorded on it. Format no results.
After reading the topic, as I understand it came to death? Right?

Rep: (143)
strelok (misha) @ 19.04.20, 23:57*
death?

Yes, but there is a caveat .. It is in the "read-only", and depends on what is already recorded on it. If for example music, you can listen to it in any kind of devices ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 16:11