> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Talkonaut

Rep: (1328)
Talkonaut
Version: 5.4.14

Last update of the program in the header:12.12.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
IM and mVoIP client

Description:
IM and mVoIP client with XMPP / Jabber, SIP (reception and call), built-in transports, MSN, Yahoo, AIM and ICQ. It also supports avatars and history that is stored in/ Sdcard / talkonaut

Homepage: http://www.talkonaut.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...onaut-ztBz.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.talkonaut/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.talkonaut

Download:
Version: 5.4.14 Talkonaut (Post Siemens92 # 56043887)

old versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 12.12.16, 22:47
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
if it is not debazhnaya version - it is better not to swing - it raw

Rep: (11)
has released version 1.0.604 there Fixed some bugs, added user-friendly operation with the conferences.

bugs can be discussed in the conference [email protected], or on the official website.

Rep: (76)
Talkonaut 1.0.1108
Changes from the 17th December 2009.
Support for multi-user chat rooms (XEP-0045).
file transfer support (XEP-0047).
Ability to change your own vCard-A and an avatar.
Access to the chamber and posting Photographic camera.
Custom ring tone and sound notifications.

The address for downloading:https://get.talkonaut.com
or
Attached fileTalkonaut_1.0.1108.apk(1.2 MB)

Rep: (314)
Another would be to change the background ...

This is a normal VoIP, and also goes through the mobile operator and soostvetstvenno, asking for money?

Rep: (29)
SIP functionality somebody tried on the tooth?

Rep: (1319)
Updated to version 1.0.1126
Download:Attached filecom.talkonaut.apk(1.2 MB)

Changes in Version 1.0.1126
  • Added file transfer
  • Added the ability to use the camera

Updated to version 1.0.1128

Changes in Version 1.0.1128
  • No information

Updated to version 1.0.1129

Changes in Version 1.0.1129
  • No information

Rep: (1966)
Put. Pros: generally easy to use, multiprotocol, can Conf. Cons: can not group, no bookmarks favorites conferences, but only pre-installed, ugly nondisconnectable background.

Rep: (40)
Perfect IM ...
But in the version for android. Jabber, WM, Symbian - no complaints. And under androidshit by shit * about baliall polymerspratfall

Tell me where and what to enter in the settings. He tried, there is an endless connection

Rep: (11)
Tell me please. S an prog in on Skype calls or?

Rep: (4)
Kirkten @ 16.06.2010, 00:51*
Tell me where and what to enter in the settings. He tried, there is an endless connection

the same thing: angry:

Rep: (62)
work is work, but for unknown reasons, it hides the contact lists, then periodically removed for obvious reasons, not conference with lists , it only appears when you start a list of contacts or only ICQ or just the gills, sometimes vulture window, we have to do it dancing with a tambourine to see everything, the devil and typing in messages is complete idiocy if trilian could work with confit, it would be smart, in my only client which wisely came to typing on touch screen devices, Talco reference to Simba complete misery on android .. complete failure

Post has been editedMark_2 - 27.09.10, 22:57

Rep: (49)
Something I probably tuplyu .. how to send messages to ICQ? ..

Exactly - tuplyu .. understand ... It was too small everything ... Yes, and sound messages when you are chatting and corresponded with someone - does not come ...

Posted on 15.10.2010 at 16:30:

After testing all the existing (posted onsavagemessiahzine.com) Clients for icq stood still on it ... without a sound of an incoming message from a contact to chat with who you are - it turned out a feature, not a bug ... You just need to get used to ...did not see that coming from offline .. but I think everything is fine ...From offline - do not come krokozyably !!! Honestly - tired choose Meebo ... so it is very well looked and even the appearance of a little chat bribed his conservatism .. but krakozyably offlaynovskie the attractiveness nullified ...

P.S. Here you can still copy-paste posts ...

Post has been editedBear_wolf - 19.10.10, 15:55

Rep: (17)
This strange background really change?

Rep: (49)
And such a good program was WM :(

Rep: (12)
aldaron @ 29.04.2011, 21:35*
And such a good program has been on WM

and Simbiane pleasing background .. all killed ..

Rep: (2)
I agree, and WM program is excellent .. and under Andriusha PPC suffers like me so do not on the whole screen!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 3:20