Light music

Rep: (107)
New light music scheme All details are available. easy to manufacture . Scheme forSAMI SAMIHwill be in the evening, along with a detailed description of all the details and technical process.
The scheme with him the number of LEDs flashing to the beat of the music

The scheme with two-band LED separation, the n-th number flashes on the bass, the n-number flashes on the mid frequencies

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Scheme forTHE MOST forsingle-endedscheme

YouTube video

Modified scheme fromangels-group for THE MOST .
Forsingle-endedscheme

Post has been editedenotik500 - 13.11.10, 15:20

Rep: (10)
cool need to solder and hook up

Rep: (22)
Hooray! : D
I did, but flashes to the beat but very much. (maybe due to the fact that when the diode is connected just to the battery, does it flash?)

Post has been editedjaruto - 20.04.10, 22:21
Reason for editing: I wrote a little too much)

everything.... :-(
I removed the toy ...
since I connected in parallel, and then I read that it is impossible (
and the speaker consistently wheezes ....: '- (
Where can I put the diode in this circuit?
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
I read the topic. Here rummaged in the attic and found a soldered circuit with St.-diodes. I posted a photo because I did not understand it myself. Maybe someone thread clarifies what's what.Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (19)
Uchiha5000,
Everything will be super eti you still write what is written on that little black thing =)
Damn, I'm sorry right now there is no time to collect the schema: exams ...

Rep: (4)
Eh-xx, if my vision does not change, then "AN6884 (line below) .925" That's about it :-)
p.s. Good luck on the exams :-D

Uchiha5000,
http://www.radioland.net.ua/sxemaid-11.htmleverything is clear about the mikruhu, the numbers of the vivods of signing on the scheme and on the board you have, problems should not

Rep: (5)
What scheme will eat more electricity at transistors or on a chip?

.aliga.,
On mikruhe of course!

Rep: (186)
Sergey (enotik500) welcome, and where is the circuit for the SAMIH? I found the old mp3 player texet while I animate .. there are 5 LEDs (different colors: green, red, blue, purple, white) already inserted into some kind of transparent case, which spreads the light across the band is cool .. If the scheme were for themselves, then try to solder. As time would be ... probably in general there was a class — find another strip like this or an old model of such a player in the second-hand pda start up): D

Taifunfly
I will try to lay out in the soonest possible time, just sesia right now ... steamed a little ....:savagemessiahzine.com:

Taifunfly
I updated the cap, added a scheme for the most for a single-ended scheme, waiting for feedback!

to enotik
and what is the value of the resistor (x2)

jaruto
It is necessary to select it for a specific LED, at least 1 kilo-ohm is needed, such a nominal value is needed so that the LED does not light up at rest!

yeah)
I will try to insert into my new amp))))
only the transistor should be asked to grandfathers)))

Rep: (160)
enotik500,
on the LM ke, you can also assemble a stereo level indicator, you can draw a circuit board with a waterproof marker, and then etch with ferric chloride, you can stupidly go to an electronics store and buy a set of designer mezerkit now shemki will look somewhere else.
The more difficult the moral is, the easier it is to start and adjust by myself I know in the 80s the color music circuits were collected by the child on passive elements, so stupidly abandoned because setting up the RC elements zadolbalsya, and I just had to adjust the scheme for the active ones by choosing a parameter. It was, but 64 channels versus 3 channel heresy on trinisors.

see how the indicator on the LM324 robs youtube linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1zmMCA-N5k...layer_embedded#!
in general, how can you applyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4STmjhSo0&NR=1

Post has been editedRvstrax - 05.05.10, 19:18

Rep: (51)
Rvstrax
: drag: you probably still do not understand the whole tsimis color music and amplifiers considered in these articles ....
here the whole trick is what would be:

1 minimum voltage and current consumption.
2 minimum sizes.
3 ease of assembly ...

that with the solutions you proposed is somehow not consistent: yes2:
be: drinks:

Post has been editedMaverick1968 - 05.05.10, 20:45

Rvstrax,
without problems, it is possible both on atmelle and on atini forklift of the light-music circuit, with firmware, and yes at that very peak controller, but the question is WHY? simplicity and easy repeatability for most members of the forum are the main criteria in these schemes! and the fact that you lay out a little not to these topics and not to this forum ... There are cpcs and not hams with experience ........

Rep: (160)
if you want to do something good, then you should try to do something better, I agree the schemes are complicated, but the interest is greater, and you can play with saliva from simplicity, you would be pampered with your daughter at the age of nine (brought something)
Wait a minute to look at myself easily repeatable with a minimum of detail, normal schemes (sorry, I collected color music in the first grade, the teachers were good, they taught it, the harder it is to make it more interesting)
P.S.Stand at least two-color LEDs with RC decoupling, then it will be funnier, and you will also use low frequencies, high frequencies, mid frequencies
(one channel through the conder, the second through the resistance + conder, etc. then the glow will not be monotonous, and it will look better.)

Posted 05/07/2010 6:20 PM:

jaruto @ 20.4.10, 23:46*
Where can I put the diode in this circuit?

Connect to the output of the speakers through the separation connector.

did light music on ct 315.
plays norms
but sits bass (
maybe I incorrectly connected ????
I connected the speakers to the input sound.
tell me plz): blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/09/20, 17:27