Exhaust pipe TomTom | let off steam ....

Rep: (720)
In the name of the purity of our themes, maintaining an atmosphere of optimism and healthy pofigism in the ranks of users of Tomtom
All hysterical jokes and non-thematic discussions are transferred here.
Everything is possible (exceptroughviolations of the rules of the forum)

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedmuza9 - 18.07.20, 20:11
Reason for editing: You can all (except for violations of the rules of the forum)

Rep: (97)
barmaley750 @ 08.02.20, 02:19*
It underestimates the speedometer, underestimates not enough ..
And often not the same as a high-speed mode, at the Congress of the motorway speed of 100 showed NDS version ..

Yes, take any GPS program and compare it with the speedometer reading in the car.
On my Honda shuttle 96g. speedometer on label 100 km / h, TomTom ONET chl - 96 km / h
Now Mazda5 08g. Arrow 100, mapkamdroid (GU) - 94-96 km.h, TomTom (GU) - 94-96. those. - that it gives the android.
I bought a projector on the glass. The factory setting is exposed so that if the needle on the speedometer 100 but is projected on the glass 105. This is in order not to letaly nyzenko ..

Decided sonnya TTamiGu on GU ustnovit. Essno since ancient vedroid: 4.4.4.
So .. Install Blitzer or whatever his name is. The route does not build. Only something like mapkama well, or that there are eggs and chicken ...

Rep: (8)
for Barmaley direct revelation that speedometers overstate speed)))

I have here an inverse problem on one machine speedometer shows tsigel-in-tsigel, or even lower. when driving on the verge chreevato ... I'd even be corrected upwards suspect sitting in a tidy factor in 93s46, to know what address ...

* uzzzer,
The coefficient is not tidy, and in the dimension of the tires.
as examples of the speed error of the dimension of the tires:
https://shina-calc.ru/
Inserts on the passport and the value is used and you'll see an error reading spidometrva and run

I have standard tires, but still not new rear ...
and the coefficient is, it varies for different GP

Post has been editeduzzzer - 08.02.20, 21:50

Rep: (51)
* uzzzer ,
Of course the revelation of))

Navigon shows exactly as TomTomy underestimate ... And it is on the same route and at the same time on the same phone ... Navigon probably not aware of the international standards .Not know what you have there underestimates the speedometer, I have not in the Audi Germany zanizhaet..V cameras shoot in a zone at a speed of 50 to 60 ... I'm going 59 camera does not shoot, probably in Germany for his))))
Ah ah ah ..

Post has been editedbarmaley750 - 08.02.20, 22:37
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (80)
* barmaley750 ,
On my 2009 Audi A4 speedometer overstates the rate of almost 5 km / h, and on the Buse Peugeot Expert 2019 shows on the nose.

* dimas1700 ,
I've already written about the camera, for example ..
In Germany prohibited by the error of 3-4 km / h for the camera ..
At VW Turane guys have the same thing on the Mazda 6 was the same for me and at the Opel Astra and Merce s180..Edesh 59 does not remove, going 60 fine.

* GPSMapper ,
Here in the store a bad review left for Amigo that type can not even turn off the sound .. Came the answer, they are working on it)))

* barmaley750, All Navigators shown is always the same, up to three pieces of different systems at the same time happened. navigonom, though not used. and the relationship between the navigators (yes even simply zhps receivers who have a brain and has never been) and the speedometer was always the same (within a single machine, of course)

Rep: (1623)
Summarizing your suffering:

Navigators / their programs (themselves) no speed no and never define. They stupidly take the value from the data provided courtesy of their own built-in GPS chip. Therefore, no matter how many different navi-prog, you would not run on any given device - reading speed (all other things being equal) will be identical. In fairness it should be noted that some prog (at least 10 years ago - such as CSI) "were able to" drive the GPS chip in them only "convenient / adjustable" configuration modes. And this has led it to that under different settings GPS chip determines the number of satellites and the quality of data received from them a little differently. Up to the total uncertainty of most satellites. I do not think that modern chips / prog engaged in such garbage ... I regard the TT - is there just no "Setting" at start / exit of the Na'vi are not transmitted GPS chip. ;)

"Company Beaver" being phased out support for devices on the 4th vedroide.
With this already faced and mapkamovtsy and scapegoats. What developed - not to big companies, allowed to "cure" the problem, but the fact is the sad and irretrievable ..

Rep: (1623)
ProFanas @ 15.07.20, 22:14*
Abandonment of support devices on 4th vedroide.

Yes is not present then the special "pichalka" - a box made of iron "on the conscience" - many of them are still working - but in fact wildly outdated ...

... and Androidnye "chocolate bars" are dying relatively quickly - 3-5 years - and "in a box". So - nothing strange ... And - full custom bikes for many bodies. Unlike the plates and GU - there is trouble ...

rusigor @ 15.07.20, 21:27*
but after wildly outdated ...

in theory, the analog radio there should cease to exist, but it works ...
yet somehow in zhelesku somehow it will be possible to push the card - they will live.
and even after the "right format" cards will not, they will still live. The main roads are not changed ... almost ...
they would die with the death of GPS ...

Rep: (66)
rusigor @ 15.07.20, 22:27*
iron boxes were made "on the conscience" - many of them are still working - but in fact wildly outdated ...

They have information about traffic jams and you can still go ten years.

* gbjb
the hell they jams? IQRoute quite hvtaet.
Trying to avoid a traffic jam creates a new cork

Rep: (66)
ProFanas @ 18.07.20, 16:51*
the hell they jams? IQRoute quite hvtae

What are you talking about anyway? Now in 2020.

Post has been editedgbjb - 18.07.20, 17:05

* gbjb
the realities of the day ...
what's the point of what he said to me about the plug, which is not in sight. At the time of the gasket it may be, and after 3 hours, code I got to "the place", the working day is over. construction began. traffic delays ... Les Inet was all the time.

Rep: (6068)
M
rusigorappointed curator of the topic

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to create a route for the bike?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 11:01