> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Photo safe | Hide obscene pictures on a mobile phone)

Rep: (13)
Photo safe
Version: 3.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2016

Attached Image

Short description:
Hiding photos from prying eyes.

Downloading the latest version of a convenience store, then "license the" attached file.

Homepage: http://photosafe.camfiler.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...mfiler.photosafe&hl=ru

Download:
Version 3.4.1 + License 1.5.0: Photo safe (Post speed888 # 49646203)

past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 16.05.16, 12:49
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1095)
The program itself
Download:Attached filePhoto_Safe_v2.3.0.apk(41.9 KB)

Rep: (0)
Do not put on tatto install_parse_failed_no_certificates. Search not found. Please tell me, what's the problem?

Rep: (20)
On HTC hero is also not set

Rep: (24)
magicofwater @ 14.1.10, 9:36*

I confirm - also could not install.

P.S. So now it turns out, one obscene pictures stored on a mobile phone: D

Rep: (182)
I did not want to wake up Speke. With convenience store downloaded - stood without question, the license here. Try it, I really do not see any sense in it at all ...;)

Rep: (4)
Normal prog. As well as its twin video. Exactly what is needed.

HTC Hero does not plow

Rep: (16)
I, too, Hiro, but all the rules plow!

Doctor_Botkin @ 14.1.10, 16:14*

On the Hero of the train is gone, and the license is not a question ... Is there an analogue of such a program?

Rep: (2)
On the character set of the convenience store.
Tutoshny files are not gone. With convenience store pulled a program, and set the license taken from the cap.
Everything works correctly

Rep: (34)
Thank you very much! It is necessary for me the program! : Yes2: On Spice got excellent, however as the video ...: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
on needle work. I downloaded a program from the convenience store, licensed here

Rep: (34)
Updated to 2.6.4 of the Market - normal flight! : Yes2:

Rep: (2)
On Spica 2.1 I5700XXJC5 did not get up, put the license, and the program itself - no. Sorry. There is a solution to the problem? Put from the Market?

Rep: (88)
Sanych old @ 23/03/10, 7:02*
On Spica 2.1 I5700XXJC5 did not get up, put the license, and the program itself - no. Sorry. There is a solution to the problem? Put from the Market?

Subscribe to the issue - the same symptoms in Market + is not photo safe even link androliba. Video safe stood ... Nitsche not understand.

People who have any idea who? I have all my passwords zafotkany and photo safe. Who are encrypted on the card, and no access. Shall I then because of this back to 1.5 to roll?

Post has been editedddfcoold - 26.03.10, 10:15

Rep: (17)
I wonder, why this program full access to the internet? And how / what it is encrypted, locked photo? And if you do not send free your interesting photos of the author? ;)

ango @ 27.3.10, 10:33*
I wonder, why this program full access to the internet? And how / what it is encrypted, locked photo? And if you do not send free your interesting photos of the author? wink.gif

Well, yes, but on the convenience store and on Google about this and do not realize ...)))

Rep: (4)
when installing writes:

Application not installed
Install Photo Safe application on this phone failed

Who knows why? } -)

Rep: (17)
Well, you do it for nothing. Neither Google nor the market do not have to protect your privacy. Even more - Google has full access to your phone and all the information on it. And do you personally agree with it, agreeing with the license for the Android OS. On the other hand, all the authors write crypt programs used encryption methods. And then - silence.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 14:06