Last update of the program in the header:10.02.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program for financial management.

Description:
The program of financial management with ample opportunities.
  • Ability to create multiple accounts
  • Support various currencies
  • Transactions
  • Transfers with the function of loading current exchange rates
  • Budget and planning
  • Automatic determination of the locations of each transaction
  • Selection of places
  • Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
  • Advanced notification and filtering system
  • Backup / restore base

A program to merge records from several Financisto backup files into one common backup file
Reporting program FinancistoReportDesktop

Homepage: http://financisto.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…tware.financisto&hl=en

Download:
Version: 1.8.3 Financisto (Post St2ff # 93703390)
Fix version for displaying splits in expanded form

old versions
Version: 1.7.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...o_1.7.4_apk-dl.com.apk
Version: 1.7.3 Financisto (Post slax # 63188372)
Version: 1.7.1 Financisto (Post igor071089 # 57651697)
Version: 1.6.8 Financisto (Post # 32676896)
Version: 1.6.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…9/Financisto_1.6.7.apk
Version: 1.6.5 Financisto (Post # 25086623)
Version: 1.6.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2897688/en.orangesoftware.financisto-1.apk
Version: 1.6.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2230426/Financisto_v_1_6_2.apk
Version: 1.6.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1868642/Financisto__1.6.0.apk
Version: 1.5.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1761394/Financisto_v_1_5_9.apk
Version: 1.5.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1677266/Financisto_v_1_5_8.apk
Version: 1.5.7u1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1599224/Financisto_1.5.7u1.apk
Version: 1.5.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1514782/Financisto_v_1_5_6.apk
Version: 1.5.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1458925/Financisto_v_1_5_5.apk
Version: 1.5.4 update 1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1396566/Financisto_1.5.4u1.apk
Version: 1.5.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1329482/Financisto_1.5.3.apk
Version: 1.5.2u1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1172875/Financisto_v_1_5_2u1.apk
Version: 1.5.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1168787/Financisto_v_1_5_2.apk
Version: 1.5.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1137815/Financisto_1.5.1.apk
Version: 1.4.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1019341/Financisto_v_1_4_8.apk

Post has been editedBarsukvad - 10.02.20, 22:26
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
failed to install :(
firmware from MTS 2.73.411.5

Excellent program, everything was installed, the functionality is very happy: happy:

Rep: (3)
On the hero got up while working. Not enough Russian language.

Rep: (84)
On Magic works ... yes, who would localize ...

Rep: (48)
Given that the developer is Russian - it is not clear the lack of localization.
Although it seems to be like a promise ...

Or are they paying for a Russian market?
Native much is clear, but I'm not catching up on all the nuances after

Rep: (3)
The analogue of the SPB was the function of "balancing balance", but here I did not find ... is it not?

Rep: (23)
Update 1.2.8
on Hero works fine.
Of the free ones, one of the best.
+ author Russian
- in English .... - although everything is clear

Attached files

Attached filefinancisto_1.2.8.apk(490.2 KB)

After the update, I made a restore from base 1.2.2 and I can’t go to the Budgets tab, the program crashes.

It is not clear why this program determines my location and the Internet? Apparently, it would be easier for someone to find me in case of something: rofl:
I will not bet C)

Rep: (27)
yandex85, one more paranoid;) the impression that millionaires gathered here and shaking over their (un) honestly acquired millions ...

Rep: (23)
Yandex85 @ 27.1.10, 18:56*
It is not clear why this program determines my location and the Internet? Apparently so that it would be easier for someone to find me in case something happens I will not bet

When you add a new entry in it, you can record the place where it was made (for this, you need GPS). I do not use it, it works perfectly without GPS and the Internet.

Rep: (41)
Financisto v1.3.1:
- Fixed database export / import bug
- Fixed driving of credit card name to balance
- Restored button functionality<<in calculator
- Fixed auto update of the account amount when entering a transaction

Attached files

Attached filefinancisto_v1.3.1.apk(515.88 KB)

Post has been editedmrxiii - 22.02.10, 17:39
Reason for editing: Change Log

Rep: (14)
Great program!

I use relatively recently, with v1.2.8, I found everything I needed to account for personal finances. Still delighted with how simple and convenient everything is.
Updated to v1.3.1, continue to use.
The only thing that I, personally, currently lack, is the Russification. The author of the program promised to do something like a release version.

Please update the topic header, but the update is not immediately visible.

Rep: (17)
Great program!
However, SPB Finance has a more convenient interface for entering new transactions. For example, the names of transactions are saved and when you enter a new transaction, you can choose from the list (and the list is filtered after entering each letter). For example, I enter the letter P, and the list is positioned on the "Barber", "Products" and with one click you can choose the right one. After all, the names of purchases are 90 percent repeated ...

In addition, in SPB Finance, the category is automatically inserted after selecting a transaction name from the list.

In general, to develop this program is still where.

very convenient program. clear interface. the possibility of making transfers between accounts is very convenient. the best at the moment of its kind.

Rep: (1)
Tell me on several issues:
a) Why it can not be found on the market? Is it paid?

b) Consult the program itself. How convenient to conduct their business. What is Project, how to lead Budgets, what is it? What is sort order when creating an account?

I still keep track of income expenses.

In general, who is not difficult, could not give a small FAQ for this program.

Rep: (102)
ska4kov_pawa @ 3.3.10, 15:59*
a) Why it can not be found on the market? Is it paid?
b) Consult the program itself. How convenient to conduct their business. What is Project, how to lead Budgets, what is it? What is a sort order when creating an account? I still keep track of income by expenses.

a) It lies on the market, it looks great.
b) Sort Order - sorting of elements in the general list. if it is 1, then it is the lowest. The higher the number, the higher the item in the list.
How to lead? I did this: in Acounts, I created "My Budget" (cash-cash), "Personal Savings" (Asset-contribution) and a debit card. Next, I threw the amount of the actual balance in each account through Income. Now the expense-arrival just drive into the right account - the balance is relevant, respectively.
Budgets allows you to create a certain balance with a specific goal and time interval.

Rep: (1317)
ripper2k @ 4.3.10, 10:46*
a) It lies on the market, it looks great.

The location of the program on the market depends on several factors that the developer must indicate. This is mainly API Levels (equivalent to OS versions) and a list of supported permissions. If the program is in the market on one particular phone, this does not mean that it will be on another phone in the market.

Post has been editedcocobot - 04.03.10, 13:48

Rep: (1)
With the market in general is understandable. Apparently, it is not possible to find it on the tattuu, and it’s a pity I like that the programs can be easily updated through the market. Through Adog I can only see that there is an update, but I cannot update it.

Does a budget from any account book money? In principle, it is clear that, for example, there are permanent expenses. For example, a love for gas will come out, food .... But, creating a budget, it just hangs as a reminder?

What is a project?)

Rep: (2)
Great program! But I found a bug: in the "Accounts" and "Blotter" windows, the totals differ by the amount of one transaction (filters are not worth it).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 20:56