Qtek S100 - Replacement Housing | replace or paint, that is the question

Rep: (0)
Hi, I have Qtek S100 ... for the year, it is very pokotsali and posharpolsya ...
The views are simply uzhasnyy.Poproboval paint .. vyglyadin not peel off and Carrasco :-( better than the factory can not do ...

Such questions:
1. Does the body comes up from Qtek S200
2. Where can I buy a new black casing (Krasnodar) and how much it will cost?

and someone on the forum vrodeby hpc selling housing in black for your model we'll see in the sale and purchase and the seller must be able to and to replace it! :)

Rep: (80)
CMAP here. В©

Post has been edited_happyPit_ - 01.06.06, 11:17

Guys, I know that they prodautsya just ... I kranodara.

And that is not sold in Krasnodar acrylic paint and primer in aerosol?<_<

Rep: (2)
Yes I have the same problem! I blew in Bologna so that evening all peeled. and acrylic Do not know where to buy! and the whole mess is that the body must lyuminivy current acrylic and will derzhatsa! Incidentally, in Rostov do not even servisneka repair, do it all himself prihoditsa!

Rep: (44)
I bought a case. He succeeded himself. At a cost of $ 30
If it is necessary - there are instructions on how to change a photo report and he did, I can lay out.

Rep: (1)
keefeere What for housing for 30? Plastic?

Banzai It does not. Metal (something like aluminum alloy) + plastic in a proportion equal to the original kormusu.
Imate JAM is written in blue paint. Inscription Pocket PC is erased before the sale (bought exactly new), descriptions Imate JAM he wiped sweat. Nut bolt - brass, seals there, pulp filters speakers are also present.

Rep: (2)
Where he bought it

At Odessa radiobazare :-)

Rep: (910)
_happyPit_, 01.06.06 01:16:44

Thank you for your experience, and will prompt how to make metallic red?
I understand primer should be white and varnish all then?

Rep: (39)
keefeere, 13.09.06 02:05:17
I bought a case. He succeeded himself. At a cost of $ 30
If it is necessary - there are instructions on how to change a photo report and he did, I can lay out.

Lay out the instructions and photo-or exited the soap
[email protected]
I want to change my identity body

Stasman ,
Red Silver can achieve buying balloon color "red metallic" :) The soil in any doolzhen be lighter colors.
Now falsity metallic:
1. Metallic should be glossy. Putting paint layers 7 will show a certain roughness. Similar to iron something. Or shovels painting all types of household appliances elektroshashlichnits (gray speckled color is). This case should be shlifanut (toak not to metal) and blow the top of the second difficulty:
2. Lac. VERY akkurtano blow. For high-gloss, and any school immediately visible.
That's all.
Good luck in your endeavors.
PS: covering lacquer paint you significantly extend the lifetime of the paint itself.

_happyPit_ ,
Well, about the color of the balloon that is understandable =)
Just watching razyh there Pimp My Ride, in a head climb tips unanswered, they are there to lay the foundation for ever then ... So I decided to ask =)
Thank you, first time to try elektroshashlychnitsy =) It may even be a photo report in a week so ...

Stasman ,
Well, if at all by the rules .... that when metallic painted vehicle, process is somewhat more complicated. In this case, really is the foundation, which gives the color, and the top has a lacquer (transparent) with a touch of that same metallic (swarf). Nail dostaotochno dense and covers the surface of a thick layer of that for small objects (CCP body type) unacceptable because the paint begins to take thickness. Yes, and it's a chore. That made for a system of amateur use of balloons "blew-dried, enjoy yourself."
Regarding try to ESH: IMHO not the most suitable range. Do not paint those conditions, test results and tede. Try better to buy cheap housing from any phone and experiment yourself. :) Especially because one of the 3 parts Kuteka same plastic housing.
PS: in a store building materials was seen special aluminum paint (paint box) in the aerosol. It should be 2 times more expensive than acrylic, but it is suspected that the housing Kuteka (peeled, essno) lie well and for a long time. The truth is, minus: presented in one color (similar to the one in which Kutek C110 is - green and gray). At least in Kiev.

dedka , See here:

Attached files

Attached fileHTCMagicanChangeCase.rar(1.16 MB)

Zadolbalsya disassemble and skins ...
I blew a primer, a little nakosyachil, fixed, right now, wait until dry, shake =)
I blew paint nakosyachil bit, but it seems not much =)
Three times already done all the operations of sanding to polish, what happens then, and gather ...
The crafts that will turn out will try to present the evening ... 25.09.2006
No one has the upper part of the back cover aka plastmaska ​​not overlooked superfluous?

Rep: (15)
and that you (dyes artists) do with a mirror? Kick him when painting?

BoBaH77 Yes, it is not easily removed, and the Glass and mirror cameras, I personally kept on weak glue, just tore everything zanogo did not stick, is held in the thrust behind + is supported =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 21:27