What is the best Windows in your opinion? | statistics collection and selection assistance
New survey, Windows 10 almost nine months with us
survey start March 25, 2016
Windows 10 [ 667 ] ** [38,98%]
Windows 8-8.1 [ 133 ] ** [7,77%]
Windows 7-Vista [ 752 ] ** [43,95%]
Windows XP and earlier [ 129 ] ** [7,54%]
I do not use Windows [ 30 ] ** [1,75%]
Total votes: 1711

Rep: (96)
We vote for the best version of Windows - we share our impressions and experience
Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 and 8 | Windows 7 | Windows vista | Windows xp | Windows server | Install Windows

Attached Image

When answering the topic, be sure to argue your opinion! ;) Otherwise, the message can be regarded as offtopic and deleted!

Survey results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 30.08.18, 11:52

Rep: (99)
Trump @ 16/07/17, 22:17*
It works fine on a netbook with almost the same characteristics as that of a friend above.

That is, even as it is not believed. Not itself a Wind will work. But now, with two browser tabs open when you switch to them from the cache to recover.
I have tablet Win 10 2 GB operatives, if that.
Attached Image

In the screenshot:
Open Chrome and Edge, start pages.
Chrome is closed.
Edge closed.
From something like that :)

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 16.07.17, 23:26

Rep: (139)
Alex Klein @ 16.07.17, 23:23*
But now, with two browser tabs open when you switch to them from the cache to recover.

Modern web page has become very severe. On average - one tab 100MB of RAM. And there are those who eat off of 300.

For comfortable browsing today need at least 4GB of RAM.

And if the work - this word, or 1C with a small base of a small business - is 2GB, 1GB ... perhaps enough with win10 ... I do not know ... she always 700MB otest ... What is enough remaining 300MB ?

Rep: (6)
10 I like it, though, and he was sitting on 7

Rep: (41)
mkudritsky @ 16.07.2017, 14:32*
mandatory for Vyni normal antivirus (KAV or Dr.Web)
the only thing necessary is its absence.
And over time, it starts very strongly inhibit
it has passed since the release of service pack 3 on XP.
I consider the minimum for modern operating systems MS (starting with Win XP and above, bypassing the Win Vista): 2Gb RAM + Core 2 Duo.
Well, what do you think so, it is indeed the case will not.
XP enough 256 MB RAM, 1 GB and older.

Post has been editedGoplex - 20.07.17, 15:48

Rep: (3)
Hi, my voice vsem.Ya set of windows 7.Poyasnyu why I made this choice.
I used Windows versions from XP to 10s, Hp was very popular at the time and everyone said the release 7ki that better xp, windows 8 Then there it was not a lot of improvements in terms of interface and td.Ne who argue that it is even very much liked, but kosyachki still there in each system + not familiar was something that was not all the familiar start menu, with the release of 8.1 it returned, but again kosyachki were, are and will be) and windows 10 as the OS it is even nothing, those who did not use the seventh did not understand the difference between sistemami.V windows 7/8 / 8.1 was originally installed directx 9 | 10 and 10 directx 12 so many of the games do not want kids rabotat.Da I do not deny there is a way through the control panel there put a tick and all will be gud, but if you are upgrading you will be a little freezes 7ki have it immediately, but over time you do so with pochuvstvuete.I 7ki in the top 10 to get used to not easily checked on a personal opyte.Rebyat I who have nothing are not I am trying to prove and so m. Just my personal opinion! Thank you all

Rep: (1306)
Goplex @ 20.07.17, 15:47*
XP enough 256 MB RAM, 1 GB and older.
I agree. but these figures = extreme minimum.
so it's best to xp - 512 (better 1024), but the other "senior" - 2,048 (this is the minimum "for boleelemeni something digestible), but it is better 3-4 GB of RAM minimum

Rep: (204)
XP enough 256 MB RAM, 1 GB and older

For Windows XP, 256MB is enough RAM ?!
I agree! But only for Windows XPSP2 and no one upgrade more.

Win XP SP3 + all other updates, which is not really one SP accumulated until 2013, already more monstrous than the Win 7.
She needs to 1024MB of memory, so she just breathed on its own, without attachments.

the only thing necessary is its absence.

You learn in the Theater School. BV Shchukin?
Class EV Petrosyan? Excellence in training, probably!

Only under vynyu I saw completely zavirusovannye PC completely deleted information!
more than 1 million. Virus was written under it glyukalovo! No other operating system can boast such "achievement"!

Well, what is now the MS-glyukodrom became less infected - the merit of routers, switches, ONTov on Linux.
For now, there is virtually no PC to Win, with a solid IP-Aders and walking directly to the Internet.
Take out all PC cowardly squatting on a non-routed the IP-Aders behind the Linux-routers.

it has passed since the release of service pack 3 on XP

This applies only conditionally Win 7. And now its speed can not be compared with thereof, for example, in 2009.
But the vaunted Win Prof 10 on my laptop, after 2 years of upgrades, not already loaded so quickly, as in the beginning of the epic called "Win 10 and 1 billion. PC under its control."
MS will soon release a new update and Win 10 will again become as heavy as the weight, all MS OS.
I think that this will happen more and deliberately, with malice - WIntel clan decided to throw the old PC to the new build of Win 10 to force users to upgrade the iron! Exactly processors from Intel for $ 2000 / piece ripe! It's time to get users to upgrade Your ... kick in the butt!

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 21.07.17, 03:11

Rep: (99)
mkudritsky @ 21.07.17, 03:05*
But what about the "check for the presence of absence of a cartridge in the chamber?"

mkudritsky @ 21.07.17, 02:05*
For Windows XP, 256MB is enough RAM ?!
I agree! But only for Windows XP SP2 update, and no one more.

And SP3 also.
Minimum tasks such as surf in the net and edit documents, it will be possible to implement.

It's so "original"!
Only under vynyu I saw completely zavirusovannye PC completely deleted information!
more than 1 million. Virus was written under it glyukalovo! No other operating system can boast such "achievement"!

And no wonder. The only mass OS, so it's Windows. All the others are just too pathetic market and no one to write to it will not.
This is the first. And secondly: the days when there were heaps of viruses, are long gone. Now the new version of most of what was written before, is no longer working. And find something on the interenet expanse is highly unlikely.
Well, what is now the MS-glyukodrom became less infected - the merit of routers, switches, ONTov on Linux.
For now, there is virtually no PC to Win, with a solid IP-Aders and walking directly to the Internet.
Take out all PC cowardly squatting on a non-routed the IP-Aders behind the Linux-routers.

: rofl:
If it were not hallowed God's chosen linups, all userssavagemessiahzine.com, Coming here would just cling viruses. Undoubtedly!
This applies only conditionally Win 7. And now its speed can not be compared with thereof, for example, in 2009.
But the vaunted Win Prof 10 on my laptop, after 2 years of upgrades, not already loaded so quickly, as in the beginning of the epic called "Win 10 and 1 billion. PC under its control."
MS will soon release a new update and Win 10 will again become as heavy as the weight, all MS OS.
I think that this will happen more and deliberately, with malice - WIntel clan decided to throw the old PC to the new build of Win 10 to force users to upgrade the iron! Exactly processors from Intel for $ 2000 / piece ripe! It's time to get users to upgrade Your ... kick in the butt!

ZAGAVAR !!!!
Windu put 10 on an old laptop with 1 gig of memory and processor ancient Penrium 4. It worked faster 7.

Because it is a mass OS. And beneath it sit ordinary users, putting the software to obscure sites and ignores all warnings OS.

There are completely zavirusovannye Androyd smartphones (and androyd, posuti, the same Linux) ...

Which, incidentally, is also good break, due krivorukost manufacturers make firmware for devices of data.

WIntel clan decided to throw the old PC to the new build of Win 10 to force users to upgrade the iron!

It should be read not only the headlines, but the very news. The problem with the old atoms from the built-in graphics core based on PowerVR. With wood there from the beginning of the problem.
By the way, Linux on these Atom-ah did not work (even after bypassed UEFI protection of wood under the PowerVR was not).

Goplex @ 21.07.17, 08:36*
Minimum tasks such as surf in the net and edit documents, it will be possible to implement.

On the 256MB of RAM it is now possible to surf only with the help of a Lynx.

Post has been editedvasay.ru - 21.07.17, 15:21

vasay.ru @ 21.07.2017, 14:20*
There are completely zavirusovannye Androyd smartphones (and androyd, posuti, the same Linux) ...
Where?
vasay.ru @ 21.07.2017, 14:20*
On the 256MB of RAM it is now possible to surf only with the help of a Lynx.
concept of surfing very relative. Someone has to keep a dozen tabs open.
1-2 Open site will be. And there is no other desktop operating system that would cope with it better.

Goplex @ 21.07.17, 20:37*
Where?

In any "Blonde," which pointed the rubbish from the convenience store.
Or lover polygonal apk with left sites ...

concept of surfing very relative. Someone has to keep a dozen tabs open.
1-2 Open site will be. And there is no other desktop operating system that would cope with it better.

Only now the average page takes the RAM to 100MB. And some, especially overloaded graphics can eat and 300.

vasay.ru @ 21.07.2017, 21:10*
In any "Blonde," which pointed the rubbish from the convenience store.
Or lover polygonal apk with left sites ...
never seen a virus on your android neither myself or other people, including a blonde.
vasay.ru @ 21.07.2017, 21:10*
Only now the average page takes the RAM to 100MB. And some, especially overloaded graphics can eat and 300.
It depends on the browser.

Goplex @ 21.07.17, 22:22*
never seen a virus on your android neither myself or other people, including a blonde.

The fact that they are not visible - does not mean that they are not.

Goplex @ 21.07.17, 22:22*
It depends on the browser.

Well, I say - Lynx still pull.

And so, you open any account at Vinsky - and browser otest 250-500mb RAM:
like this (if you see how much she ate memory - pre-scroll to the end, that would be all the photos to load)http://forum.awd.ru/vi...8e8a53ce33a5649e6a0c6a

vasay.ru @ 21.07.2017, 21:52*
The fact that they are not visible - does not mean that they are not.
the system itself is designed so that it can not be a virus.

Rep: (1306)
Where?
someit happens. and even irrespective of Ruta

znznznz @ 22.07.17, 14:49*
in some case. and even irrespective of Ruta

So, viruses and where?
P.Shttps: //ru.wikipedia.o...0%B8%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81

Goplex @ 22.07.17, 16:35*

But in the same article:
In common parlance, "virus" refers to all malware

And it is his androids enough. Infect even SmartTV and refrigerators with built-in android:https://geektimes.ru/post/243177/

But even if we just follow the definition, then:
Goplex @ 22.07.17, 08:29*
the system itself is designed so that it can not be a virus.

In fact, may well ...

vasay.ru @ 22.07.17, 22:07*
But in the same article:

And yet sometimes people say "theirs", but normal people jarring from it.
And it is his androids enough. Infect even SmartTV and refrigerators with built-in android:https://geektimes.ru/post/243177/

Where?! Where they are ?!
Link that you threw, does not carry any information or from the category of "one grandmother said."
In fact, may well ...

We would then have been to. And as would be proof of this, whining and drooling.
In the meantime, only the yellow Wikipedia.
P.S There are programs that send SMS. Or phishing web banking application. But to get to this can only be an imbecile.

Goplex @ 23.07.17, 10:48*
Link that you threw, does not carry any information or from the category of "one grandmother said."

If you read it, you would see that the "grandmother" is said. There's a link to the original text of the press release of the company Proofpoint:
http:? //investors.proof...l.cfm releaseid = 819799

P.S There are programs that send SMS. Or phishing web banking application. But to get to this can only be an imbecile.

At the moment, the main problem - it sklikivanie advertising and the use of smartphones in the bot-netah.

Usually, all it spreads through Pley.Market in which very little control over the applications:http: //news.softpedia....lay-store-502560.shtml
Although the holes in the OS too short:https://habrahabr.ru/post/263759/

this whining and drooling.

And millions of $$$ for those who do :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 5:19