How to create an access point in USB-WiFi

Rep: (254)
[FAQ] How to create an access point to the USB-WiFi

This instruction does not work on the new devices, starting with iOS 5.
Attached Image

Description :
It's no secret that a major role in the economy of the traffic on the iPhone plays WiFi, very often there is a situation when there anlim on BB and wants him to use on the iPhone. To do this we need ~ 0,6Kr and the FAC.
So we go to the store buy WiFi-premnik. BB stuck in the purchase, and act on

Instructions for Windows:

Method 1

1) We go to Manage wireless networks .
2) We press the button To add , Select Connect computer + computer .
3) Specify a name and put this encryption key (5 characters) (WEP).
4) On page sleduyushy NOT push the button Turn on sharing !
5) We go to Network connections and choose properties of your connection to the Internet , Access put two ticks.
6) When you first connect vyberaem connection type Houses .
7) Turn on WiFi on your iPhone, select the available networks and join the network. If you click on the blue arrow next to the network after connecting, you will see the following settings:
IP 192.168.0.x (192.168.137.x. - for Windows 7)
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Router 192.168.0.1
DNS 192.168.0.1

Method 2(By pasyabest)
1) Wireless network connection \ properties \ tab wireless connections
2) Click here \ mount a click \
3) Prescribes the network name, authenticity verification and encryption of data at your convenience
4) Put a check-in, this computer has a direct connection to the computer -Computer;
5) the access point is not required, and click OK.
6) If the Internet is connected chernez lan, the properties of the Local Area Connection, select the Advanced tab and put a check on the "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet
7) Here, on parameres Firewall tab, put a check in the "shut down" and click OK.
8) Click View Wireless Networks and select the network you created.
9) On the iPhone klatsat vayfay and choose our set.I all enjoy bezlimita)))
by pasyabest

Instructions for Mac OS:
Method 1(By pasyabest)
1) Create a computer Computer-to-Computer network. For this purpose on Mac OS click on the icon Wi-Fi in the top toolbar and select "Create Network
2) Plug-in iPhone to set up a network of Wi-Fi as usual.
3) The iPhone Settings- settings>Choose Wi-Fi network that you just connected to view the connection details. We write down the assigned IP-address of the phone.
4) On the Mac in Terminal run the following command: ssh -ND 9999 root @ IPHONE_IPADDR where IPHONE_IPADDR is replaced by the IP-address that you have written in step 3. Loginov. The default password is alpine administrator ;. Better to change your password.
5) Set up your browser to work through a SOCKS5 proxy server at localhost: 9999.
by pasyabest

Method 1 (graphic)(By pasyabest)

Attached file1.jpg(130.46 KB)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

by pasyabest

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 09.03.15, 15:44
Reason for editing: Corrected the topic title

Rep: (33)
The people did everything like in the header, worked a couple of days, and suddenly stopped ....
Details here, whatever repeated.
People cry from the heart ...
I'll try to understand everything to paint the essence of the problem.
So.
There Nout it has a wafer, beech connected to bezlimitka through a conventional fiber optic cable.
Customized points waffle as a computer-to-computer insert all the data in the WEP password 5 digits.
The point is activated and the apple sees it.
Connect to eat.
But no interenet ((
I check the settings ... All checkboxes are there where they should (well, type distribution and the like.) The IP address is the one that should be 192.168.137.1, DNS 255.255.255.0. - For windows7.
But on the other apple Seems u address, and so every time you connect to the new apple squiggle different on the laptop all unchanged.
Brendmaur off. (Ticks and connections for removed)
Earlier, by the way everything worked like clockwork, but to this day.
Rebuilding point is not the way out.
P.S. THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE READ, HOPE FOR HELP !!!

Rep: (830)
Everyone and the same beard, it is sometimes working, sometimes stupid does not want, and it has to do everything from scratch. Logic no.

Rep: (0)
I reread the whole topic, I did not find anything suitable.
There is a stationary computer with 2 networks, one looks into the Internet, the second home grid.
On the computer controls the Internet Kerio.
In the home grid there is a laptop that pulls the Internet from a stationary computer.
There is Wi-Fi in the laptop.
I want to use Internet on Iphon via Iphona, no matter how I tried it - I didn't get anything, I tried everything that was able to find in the internet.
Maybe someone has smart thoughts how to set up all this bloody

Hello! Recommend what WiFi equipment to buy to access the Internet from the iPod to be easier and more reliable in operation. The Internet at home is configured via ADSL modem.

Rep: (4)
In general, I walked scary, and I didn't achieve the result, although there was a certain distribution of Ineta and was on my iPod, but it was immediately interrupted, I could only download the first page + hemorrh with the settings in which there is not everything and not fully understandable, eternal re-connection and other charms that led me to the fact that I just scored and more did not even arrive to grab my device, and it is not very pleasant, because you immediately lose half of the functions ...

The exit was found, it is of course money, although not as expensive, but reliable and simple. Acquisition of ADSL Modem with Built-in WiFi solved all problems in the moment.

Yurochka @ 24.7.10, 22:05*
Hello! Recommend what WiFi equipment to buy to access the Internet from the iPod to be easier and more reliable in operation. The Internet at home is configured via ADSL modem.

In this regard, I advise you to purchase D-Link 2640U / BRU / C2. Literally spending yesterday while spending all of some half an hour, everything worked everywhere and there was a happiness, the rest of the evening spent in nete on my iPod`e. Repeatedly met with tips what is better to buy an access point than just a WiFi USB or PCI adapter, since I didn't buy an adapter, he was just a bit from where, I, but reaping with him a widow, the investment of money justifies yourself to all 100, especially What in the future I have the acquisition of iPad`a and suffer from him then there is no desire, and now I think no problems will no longer.

Rep: (632)
4ertt @ 30.7.10, 13:17*
In this regard, I advise you to purchase D-Link 2640U / BRU / C2. Literally spending yesterday while spending all of some half an hour, everything worked everywhere and there was a happiness, the rest of the evening spent in nete on my iPod`e. Repeatedly met with tips what is better to buy an access point than just a WiFi USB or PCI adapter, since I didn't buy an adapter, he was just a bit from where, I, but reaping with him a widow, the investment of money justifies yourself to all 100, especially What in the future I have the acquisition of iPad`a and suffer from him then there is no desire, and now I think no problems will no longer.

No offense, but everything solve straight hands. Tip I buy a new modem in the access point - a few ... Streamed. Although, of course, each of his own.

Grifka @ 30.7.10, 9:56*
No offense, but everything solve straight hands. Tip I buy a new modem in the access point - a few ... Streamed. Although, of course, each of his own.

Belight hands are in stock, about each you are absolutely right, I have big plans for this modem - it's time, and secondly when the point costs $ 10 cheaper ... That is, whether it makes sense to take it ...

Rep: (105)
I have a laptop with WiFi, although the Internet is ordinary, through the cord.
Can I connect with iPod Touch so that I could go online
With the help of the second way for Windus it did not work, help the newcomer, only today I took the iPod

Pin12 @ 3.8.10, 0:00*
I have a laptop with WiFi, although the Internet is usual, through the cord. Is it how much I can connect with iPod Touch so that I could get out of it in the Internet using the second way for Windows did not work, help the newcomer, only today I took the iPod to

Already spoke - you can. Standing with patience / beer, google "laptop as a Wi Fi access point" and on the road. At one time I set up a point of access in two hours with the help of this topic, Google, Lomik and some mother, although I consider myself no novice user;) There are nuances in this ungrateful business :)

Rep: (20)
Guys 2 questions

1. Can be explained in screenshots or writing for Windows XP

2. I'm a little stupid if the WiFi receiver will buy and the Internet on the cord goes he will do in the house WiFi?

ATP in advance

Hitklif @ 4.8.10, 11:44*
1. Can be explained in screenshots or writing for Windows XP

In Google there. In screenshots :)

Hitklif @ 4.8.10, 11:44*
2. I'm a little stupid if the WiFi receiver will buy and the Internet on the cord goes he will do in the house WiFi?

The correct name is not "receiver" and "adapter". And yes, he will make a wafer in the house.

Dear, tell me, I can not configure the distribution of the Internet (I get to the laptop through MegaFon modem 3g) on ​​the iPad. On the laptop is Vista and Norton 360 (I suspect that Norton does not release). Connection 3g modem solidified, ADHOC Network with iPad made, addresses Posted to iPade as stated in the instructions above, the brandmauer is disabled in Windows, because I use Norton, when you connect the iPada to the laptop I get in the connection description: Access Local Only
Here I bring a snapshot of the screen:http://imageshost.ru/photo/37987/id103553.html

Norton has a Network Security Map, I can not understand how to register the permission of the iPad to go out into the Internet.

Rep: (9)
Apparatus 3Gs 4.0, modem 05.13.04. the correct settings for 3G before it worked. It connected now, but full addresses stub does not give, only the IP and subnet mask.

What can you do with this, and because of what it is, tell me!

0neshot @ 09/07/2010, 21:58*
What can you do with this, and because of what it is, tell me!

With this question you are most likely here -Wi-Fi - Help

wanted a little, with whom does not happen in)

The question is ... When I press the blue arrow next to the name of the network, the data, IP and mask are displayed. IP goes 169. And so on .. Is it the IP of the phone or computer?
Just if you look at the configuration of the wireless network connection, then it starts from 192. .. on updating reaction rental zero .. how it was and eat ..
In fact, it lights up that the Fi Wai is caught, but it does not allow the Internet.
During the week, the battle was allowed only twice, and that was not unfamiliar to me)))

Explain who knows what settings should have a wireless adapter, or rather the IP is automatic or score with it with handles and what should be displayed when you request the info in the phone itself .. and if I have something wrong, from what it can be)

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (174)
Can someone tell me how to be.
There is a laptop Yota + WiFi.
Only I can't comply with the iPhone!

The guys, help Pzhlsta! I can not connect iPhone to Mac. I did everything according to the instructions, not buzzing, the terminal of the grit sho time over the operation. Firewall cut down. Already infuriates! And it seems like the hands are not rooted - from Windows 7 buzzing Wi-Fi and with poppy can't get! Help pliz

And what if the computer itself is connected by the computer on WiFi. How to create another WiFi connection ????

Rep: (583)
Gray 444, Neither, you need to beat another receiving transmitter.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 12:08