How to create an access point in USB-WiFi

Rep: (254)
[FAQ] How to create an access point to the USB-WiFi

This instruction does not work on the new devices, starting with iOS 5.
Attached Image

Description :
It's no secret that a major role in the economy of the traffic on the iPhone plays WiFi, very often there is a situation when there anlim on BB and wants him to use on the iPhone. To do this we need ~ 0,6Kr and the FAC.
So we go to the store buy WiFi-premnik. BB stuck in the purchase, and act on

Instructions for Windows:

Method 1

1) We go to Manage wireless networks .
2) We press the button To add , Select Connect computer + computer .
3) Specify a name and put this encryption key (5 characters) (WEP).
4) On page sleduyushy NOT push the button Turn on sharing !
5) We go to Network connections and choose properties of your connection to the Internet , Access put two ticks.
6) When you first connect vyberaem connection type Houses .
7) Turn on WiFi on your iPhone, select the available networks and join the network. If you click on the blue arrow next to the network after connecting, you will see the following settings:
IP 192.168.0.x (192.168.137.x. - for Windows 7)
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Router 192.168.0.1
DNS 192.168.0.1

Method 2(By pasyabest)
1) Wireless network connection \ properties \ tab wireless connections
2) Click here \ mount a click \
3) Prescribes the network name, authenticity verification and encryption of data at your convenience
4) Put a check-in, this computer has a direct connection to the computer -Computer;
5) the access point is not required, and click OK.
6) If the Internet is connected chernez lan, the properties of the Local Area Connection, select the Advanced tab and put a check on the "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet
7) Here, on parameres Firewall tab, put a check in the "shut down" and click OK.
8) Click View Wireless Networks and select the network you created.
9) On the iPhone klatsat vayfay and choose our set.I all enjoy bezlimita)))
by pasyabest

Instructions for Mac OS:
Method 1(By pasyabest)
1) Create a computer Computer-to-Computer network. For this purpose on Mac OS click on the icon Wi-Fi in the top toolbar and select "Create Network
2) Plug-in iPhone to set up a network of Wi-Fi as usual.
3) The iPhone Settings- settings>Choose Wi-Fi network that you just connected to view the connection details. We write down the assigned IP-address of the phone.
4) On the Mac in Terminal run the following command: ssh -ND 9999 root @ IPHONE_IPADDR where IPHONE_IPADDR is replaced by the IP-address that you have written in step 3. Loginov. The default password is alpine administrator ;. Better to change your password.
5) Set up your browser to work through a SOCKS5 proxy server at localhost: 9999.
by pasyabest

Method 1 (graphic)(By pasyabest)

Attached file1.jpg(130.46 KB)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

by pasyabest

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 09.03.15, 15:44
Reason for editing: Corrected the topic title

Rep: (0)
Diez # @ 12.1.10, 22:13*
here manually can not enter? Router empty DNS empty

It is possible, but nothing has led to anything. Yes, I already figured out. This is my jamb was))

Rep: (4)
I wanted to ask ... for a card without a difference What connection is used, VPN, L2TP? B is both supported by these connections

Rep: (308)
MUXOH_PGS @ 12.1.10, 17:40*
Instead of data, the cowors should be, here I have this: IP 169.254.225.75Subnet Mask 255,255,0.0router empty DNS empty Could there be a problem ??

I think it is worth adding to the fact that if your iPhone clings the network, but with the parameters not 192.168.0.x, then you need to configure the waffle on a laptop or PC:
Example in Wasta: setting>network connections->Select the wireless network connection and right-button properties>Next, select the Internet protocol version 4 (TCP / IP4) and click its properties, and here it is also chosen "to use the following address" instead of "to get the IP address automatically", and drive in the fields
IP address 192.168.0.1
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Also select the item below "Use the following DNS servers addresses" and there also drive 192.168.0.1
Next, we save, close and now when connecting to the waffle of the iPhone, it will finally show the correct settings, and if the firewalls and brandmasters are configured correctly, then picks up the Internet with BB. I recommend to start disconnecting all the firewalls and brandmasters.

windows 7
Help customize Wi Fi Map DLink DWA 510. Nothing works.
Attached to the PCI port, then turned on the computer, put the firewood.
Next, you say to make the Add button, select the computer connection + computer. "But it is written" an unforeseen error "occurred"
There is a connection itself, I press turn on but nothing happens.
iPhone is expected literally after 10-15 days. There is Nokia N95, I want to check it on it.
Pant to drive the IP settings, mask, the gateway. But send it for some reason

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDieZ # - 16.01.10, 23:23

right now Poprbuy XP put it. Make it in it

everything worked on XP everything seemed to)
Tel finds the point. Connects, but gives an error "No answer from the Internet gateway"
Nokia N95 8GB.

Help people help - for 3 days I read all kinds of forums and I can not find a solution to the problem.
In general, there is an osciller comp key which is connected to the network (twisted pair in the network fee), TCP / IP 4 settings provide me with a network provider (Internet). Yester - I put firewood on Vifi adapter, I create a compute computer connection, allow you to access the Internet in your The main connection (Internet provider). Including your wifi - iPhone immediately finds and connects, the settings on the iPhone look like this:
IP 169.254.98.172.
Subnet Mask 255,255,0,0
Router empty
DNS is empty
I tried to do this:
I think it is worth adding to the fact that if your iPhone clings the network, but with the parameters not 192.168.0.x, then you need to configure the waffle on a laptop or PC:
Example in Wasta: setting>network connections->Select the wireless network connection and right-button properties>Next, select the Internet protocol version 4 (TCP / IP4) and click its properties, and here it is also chosen "to use the following address" instead of "to get the IP address automatically", and drive in the fields
IP address 192.168.0.1
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Also select the item below "Use the following DNS servers addresses" and there also drive 192.168.0.1
Next, we save, close and now when connecting to the waffle of the iPhone, it will finally show the correct settings, and if the firewalls and brandmasters are configured correctly, then picks up the Internet with BB. I recommend to start disconnecting all the firewalls and brandmasters.

On the iPhone settings with began to look like this:
IP empty
Subnet Mask empty
Router empty
DNS is empty

Is anyone who does not use cable (network + internet)? :(: Wacko:

Common access allowed VPN (L2TP)?

Common access allowed VPN (L2TP)?

Where is it? I do not use a VPN connection, I have a grid and an Internet work through one settings 4 (TCP / IP4). (If I trustly understood you of course).

Well, there is a shortcut, when you click on which the jacket is ascending to the Internet? Here, right-click on it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Is it possible in more detail about VPN? I have a LANDER INET PRP. Windows XP and PCI Wi-Fi Card. I can not configure

Rep: (1)
figured out. It was necessary to simply allow access to the VPN connection)

Finally forced WiFi, I have a WIN 7 with such settings:
IP 192.168.2.156
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Router 192.168.2.1
DNS 192.168.2.1
domain mshome.net
But there are such problems: 1. This was constantly changing the WiFi antenna, and the Internet connected via WiFi begins to bite off / connect. Supposed SBSettings program, he cut off the EJ, but Znchyuk Eja vseravno does not disappear and interferes with WiFi work. 2. When connecting WiFi shows a complete antenna and then sharply falls to minimal admission (one wand)

Rep: (2)
I use the Internet through the VPN, everything is very simple in the grizzle the same settings are driven
As on the computer, Wi-Fi is twisted later VPN voila and the Internet in the apple :) under Win XP SP3

Rep: (54)
6) If the Internet is connected by Cherenes Lan

And what if I use a megaphone 3G modem there some sidelled brand needed?

Rep: (9)
sanakess

Ijleoh @ 13.10.09, 10:56*
6) If the Internet is connected to the Black Lan, then in the properties of the local network connection, select the Advanced tab and put a tick on "Allow the Internet user to use the Internet connection to this computer

Right-click on the Internet connection, and not on the local, try ... and "allow other user user to use the connection to the Internet of this computer"

Rep: (54)
To the network is connected, but Ineta is not (USB 3G MODEM)

Rep: (308)
When it is condensed, see what the IP address writes in the iPhone. Must be 192.168.x.x.x x - any number. If different, you will vote in the settings on the computer and in the properties of the connection to the network (which is cling to the apple).Here ismore

And why do you need a Wi-Fi adapter? Can I use it to create an access point for my iPhone? Please explain the newcomer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 12:09