Discussions Mail Clients | We choose the best.

Rep: (0)
There are clients All are describedhere
What actually is needed.
Read IMAP and not only incoming but also folders.
Configure mail filtering.
Port selection for smtp and imap server.
Well, in general, what else do you advise?

Rep: (1081)
There is still a good old "Vampire" -The bat
And what I use now isEvolution

Quite worthy clients with support for the functions described above - I recommend!

the bat for pda?

Rep: (96)
karpenkopavel,
bro and where did you write that we are discussing mailers? : D

karpenkopavel,
The topic is not a word about the axis!

damn a link to what?

Rep: (1004)
I use QMail on the PDA.
Bat! - on Win
Thunderbird - on Linux

Post has been editedkoordinator - 04.05.10, 17:36
Reason for editing: Completed

The link goes to a specific section. Or just my link goes to the desired section?

Rep: (2221)
I use a bat - quite satisfied.
M
The topic has been moved to the section “Technotrepalka”.

Rep: (27)
I do not use any =)
It’s easier for me to go through the web, what is on the computer, what is on the PDA. all the more so google has a simple and convenient interface, and the html version eats not so much traffic

The link goes to a specific section. Or just my link goes to the desired section?

Yeah, and on this part of it that appears before us, there is not a word about WM, but in fact the forum discusses both Symbian and VM and BB and Yabloko big and small!
On the topic, I do not use anything for a PDA or Smart, I use a netbook. Before that, I looked at the mail with a Google lookup for Symbian, called Gmail only works with Gmail ...

Rep: (29)
Now I use the standard Outlook Mobile. Enough for the job, except that you can not configure the "Deputy" with the PDA. But this question is more likely to the settings of the Exchange server.
For private mail, I recommend paying attention toFlex mail- a very serious thing with schedules, conditional filtering, etc. etc. But I haven’t used it for a long time, I have a private correspondence scanty.

Outlook Mobile is convenient :) but for example IMAP works through the ass, you can’t see only the incoming folders.
and you can not change the ports for smtp, pop3, imap servers.
:)

I will raise the topic :) maybe someone has something interesting thread? From customer mail for PDA.

M
The topic is not allowed.Forum Rules! (see paragraph 4.13.)
If someone knows something interesting, be sure to write!

Post has been editedMissAlenka - 20.10.09, 23:01

I decided to use the standard client, I did not find anything external, or the memory is eating or does not work at all .....
Google html version is not suitable, because sometimes you need to look at the letter again, but let's say the Internet is gone (gprs does not always work).

Thank you all :) Who participated that well done.

Rep: (61)
through the site is not convenient. I use Outlook in office 2010 - it’s quite convenient ...

Rep: (1004)
Tr @ der, If [I suppose] - mail to a mail - then pda.mail.ru is quite convenient to go in (with a PDA if).

Post has been editedkoordinator - 04.05.10, 17:38

Configure Em Client to work with mail.ru by imap

Description :
    Mail client
operating system : 7
Homepage : http://www.emclient.com

Good
Is Emclient configured to work with mail.ru by imap?
It gives me an error
*@inbox.ru: could not connect to *@inbox.ru
[IMAP] Failed to connect to *@inbox.ru. The reason may be a temporary unavailability of the server or an error in the settings. Check settings?

He indicated everything as required: imap.mail.ru: 993 ... and such a bummer = (

What could be? Maybe someone has experience with this mailer?
Gmail'ovskuyu picked up mail with a bang, but with the soap bummer = (

Only without theoretical verbiage and the offer of another p-client, plz.

you came what you wrote settings) on the site it seems everything is written what is needed. immediately picked up)

Nothing old Temko :) if they start to write now, is it really outlook and the bat?
Personally, I have long been either mail.ru or mobile standard mail for mail, although more often than instant messengers than mail

Post has been editedbelant - 13.12.17, 02:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/06/20 14:12