> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

many games for PSP with torrents | save your time;)

Rep: (165)
>>>>>You can download games from the links below - a fresh one appears almost immediately!;) <<<<<

unionpeer.org(without registering)

free-torrents.org

tfile.ru(without registering)

psp-torrent.com

silvengames.ru(without registration, links to file hosting services are available, after registration - torrent links)

tapochek.net(registration by invitation)

nnm-club.ru

kinozal.tv + how can i look for psp games

rutor.org(without registering)- there is no separate PSP section, enter “PSP” in the search and select

The speed when downloading from torrents is very high! can not be compared with file exchangers!

Instructions for those who do not know what a torrent is and how to use it
rutracker.org -How to download? How to download a separate file from the torrent? How to download previously missed torrent files?(with registration I hope there will be no questions?)
free-torrents.org -How to download here? + How to use the search?

ON THE OTHER TRACKERS ALL EXACTLY AS WELL

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 18.01.12, 05:26
Reason for editing: added unioner

I think you can fix this topic;)

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 21.10.09, 08:54
Reason for editing: done

updated the header;)

Rep: (153)
and I don’t shake almost anything ... 100 GB of toys (I don’t shake anime slag, any fife-nkhly and other EA-poor-quality crap too).

Rep: (9)
damn how to download it? I registered and wrote You do not have access to view the attachments in this message.

Post has been editedservantus - 05.12.09, 20:21

Rep: (1372)
servantus, answered in lichku

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 05.12.09, 20:57

Rep: (0)
the same situation ... registered and unsubscribed to lichku, I can't download yet ... ((

thank you! : thank_you:

Added links to fakie torrents in the header .... for tankers: D

cooler.nvkz @ 2.2.10, 20:26*
added links to fakie torrents to the header .... for tankers biggrin2.gif

Thank you: thank_you:

rub.a, there is such ..... did not use popularity and therefore covered ...

Gentlemen are sitting down ... will we reload somewhere where we’ll restrict ourselves to the fact that there is a rutreker (torrent.ru) ... there are no old and new games to upload (sony against) ....

or we will be limited to personal FTP servers and we will distribute on demand? I'm about to launch my 10 megabyte 250gigovy server in the "all-time-on" mode .... I can upload it to the game request ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 21.03.10, 06:31

no difference on torrent or ftp lizhby could be downloaded from normal speed !!

so how do i download games ???? Here I am going to take psp and think how it all works?

zay87, ok ... at least someone spoke :)

rub.a, did not download anything from the Internet? just like any file ...

I realized what and how to download! only where? search in a search engine?

Rep: (181)
rub.a @ 26.3.10, 13:00*
only where? search in a search engine?

You can take with The Pirate Bay, but the speed there is usually very low.

updated cap

Rep: (7)
Who needs to write on rutracker.org so that you can download games for PSP? And then I wrote to the adminNixie she said she did not understand me. : blush:

LKJIH
and I did not understand you now if you honestly ...

although by following the links of the rutracker, I understood .... the topics were deleted ...

Removed from the cap a rutreker ... hike and old games were forbidden to distribute :(

Ladies and gentlemen, I draw your attention to the fact that the list of trackers has been reduced to ONE ... really no one knows a good torrent tracker with PSP games?

Rep: (7)
Here ishttp://psp-torrent.com/for example, a tracker for psp games and movies appear often. Only need to be registered! Herehttp://tfile.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=735you can download without re-registration!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20, 2:05