> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® SyTrant | Synchronize time with time-b.nist.gov

Rep: (1328)
SyTrant
Version: 1.05

Last update of the program in the header:16.02.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Synchronize time with time-b.nist.gov. Requires root access.

Homepage: http://androidforums.ru/sytrant-t1319.html
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...trant-zwww.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/en.atrant.sytrant/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: en.atrant.sytrant

Download:
Version 1.05 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/825399/Sytrant.1.05.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 21.02.11, 00:13
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
Novaya versiya davno na markete =)

Rep: (1328)
blabla2010
Well, lay it out.

Rep: (273)
The latest version from the market. Just looking for something similar, simple and effective. Sorry for the widgets don't embed (or looked bad) auto sync.

Attached files

Attached fileru.atrant.sytrant.apk(30.95 KB)

Rep: (20)
Mast hev simply: D

Why synchronize through the Internet (when there are huge delays from the phone) when it is possible and necessary to synchronize with gps

How? Of course, gps is an ideal option, but something in the settings did not notice such a function, but I did not search for the program, can you share the link? : blush:

Not. I'm in the sense that it's better through gps than through the Internet.

Rep: (12)
And to use in the settings "date and time" the item Automatically (Values ​​specified by the network)? It works for me (MTS SPb)

I do not trust our operators :) Although, logically, they should have a lot of time tied up on the BS, but still, it's calmer when I press a button and here is the exact time. In general, the choice is good :)

Rep: (9)
The program is trash, there is no way to select a synchronization server and time zone.
MoDaCo sets inadequate time.

Rep: (2)
On a magician, I was able to rewind time 2 days ahead (that is, the time is correct, but the number .. +2 days).

Rep: (50)
skied on a weekend skiing. fell - received a severe bruise of the left shoulder. sick-list for 5 days
The result is version 0.3.0 on the market =) I think you will like it. And about the fact that on some devices it puts inadequate time - this is the tricky behavior of the android = = (for example, since mid-March, it’s already summer time on my G1, it’s already a summer time, but it’s written in black and white ñ the translation to summer time on the last Sunday of March. Google, you see, your understanding of this rule.

New - now you can configure the server (and port).
something left for dessert for now.

It will be good if you write off normally there with the Russian language (including on the market), and whether the advertisement is shown small under the time synchronization button. Well =)

Posted on 03/18/2010, 01:38:

working with one hand on a computer is certainly not a fountain when I got used to 300 characters per minute%)

About the settings for the zhps-you do not feel sorry for the batteries, or are you not too lazy to run to the window? +) About the program - trash - I wanted a program with one button for everyone. It did not work for all devices. Now press a lot of buttons. About the time with the operators - here it is trash and for many, as it turned out!

2: prohozhij
On DTSL1, the new version does not take into account the time zone, did not find the settings for summer / winter time in the phone itself.
And so everything is synchronized;)

And this is about which version? Put the last from the market

Rep: (1063)
prohozhij @ 18.3.10, 11:09*
Put the last from the market

v0.3.0 Attached fileru.atrant.sytrant.apk (94.51 KB)

- custom server and time zone

It was about the updated version on the market.
I did not notice the settings.
The version downloaded from here works as it should.
I would like more accounting for summer / winter time.
And can you take the time zone from the phone settings?

Not on all devices it works to take from the settings. In versions up to 0.3, I tried to make everything automatic, one button at a time. as a result of the complaint from an hour back and forth, until 2011-2013. like this.

Settings in 0.3 are available by pressing the MENU button;)

Everything works fine, disappeared with a glitch for an hour ahead, there is no advertising. With the language, too, everything is ok.

for Russia, it seems, and there will be no advertising. Here is a new screenshot for the cap.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedprohozhij - 18.03.10, 12:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:26