MyMarket | Add-on Google Market

Rep: (1319)
Mymarket
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:2.10.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program is a custom add-on over the Market. Allows you to bookmark, recommend applications to others (some extension of the usual vote), delete installed applications. The program has a filter to provide smarter search.In addition, the program has a search switch on the American and European markets.

Homepage: http://www.4feets.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.fourfeetsoftware.mymarket

Download:
Version 1.0: Attached filecom.fourfeetsoftware.mymarket.apk (113.58 KB)

Posted on 10/02/2009, 13:19:

The developer declares that his program is an add-on - who has the opportunity, you can check, and can it work without the installed Market?

And the second: typing Google in the American search - the program will not find anything (as on the native market), but choosing the European market - the application finds and allows you to download Google Maps for example, although I already have GM.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.11.10, 23:02

Rep: (9)
Without the installed market it will hardly work, because when you try to install the program, MyMarket launches the normal Android Market and offers to install from there. Paid applications also do not allow to install, because everything is through the market.
I do not quite understand the meaning of the program ...

Post has been editedTheFate - 02.10.09, 15:01

Rep: (1328)
M

Rep: (1)
In the firmware without the market MyMarket works, but when I try to install it, it falls out with an error, then it says that the Google server is unavailable.

Rep: (20)
Nobody knows how to save all bookmarks and other program settings? I made a bunch of bookmarks on the software, so that later not to look for it on a new one, and when I reinstalled I had to look again on the same software for the new ...

Rep: (117)
Akela,
Well, in general, the Backup for root program saves all program settings, contacts, sms, etc. and etc.

Rep: (11)
On the tattoo installed, I run it says I can not connect to the Google server. I tried to switch markets - it does not help. Help!!!

Rep: (0)
The I5700 is the same!

Rep: (6)
Gulg does not respond when searching for both Europe and the USA.
I checked the request from the header: for "google" there are no results in both markets.
Conclusion: the program does not work.

Rep: (900)
Is there an opportunity to tie already installed programs to the market?
And you can add to the header a direct link to the home page of the program itself, not the developer. www.mymarket.cc
Strange, I put the program, I do not see a single installed program ...
Sam Market - 2.12

Post has been editednoval4 - 04.12.10, 14:39

the program is not working !

Rep: (879)
Noname017 @ 12.27.2010, 16:46*
It is believed that the program currently works only on Froyo. Please test.

Took from Marketta. Yes, on Froyo is looking for.

Rep: (5)
Sanks! : thank_you:
Everything works on wildfire 2.2 (I confirm, after launching, the program must be beaten and then restarted).
..... True Skype is not in it ......
I wonder how they are found on the market by those who write that they work on Wildfire skype and they took it from Market .....

Rep: (28)
It works, it allowed me to update maps, gmail and anything else.

This program can change the language of the market ???

Rep: (2)
everything is working. Especially necessary thing is the search filter! I will use

Rep: (879)
Put again after XP. Works and helps a lot sometimes. My (and many other) problem is that Google does not allow to download some of its ownfree applications from Market, if they are not translated into the language of the country where you are. But I want in Russian! Moreover, English would more than suit me. :)
MyMarket solves this problem perfectly. I set the right operator - and please, the latest Maps, the same Chrome to Phone ...

Post has been editedSil-silent - 20.05.11, 20:25

Rep: (18)
After updating my O1 to 2.3.3, the market stopped working. Stupidly crashes when searching. Maybe someone knows a similar program?
M
The topic is closed due to the fact that the use may harm the data.

Post has been editedwandererbk - 26.10.11, 12:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 6:47