Apple MacBook - General MAS Thread | [macOS] [notebook] We leave reviews, solve problems

Rep: (254)
Discussion and comparison: Windows & Mac OS X | Mac OS X FAQ | The choice of components for MAC OS X (hakintosh) | Mac OS Fans Club | Mac OS X software | Hackintosh on the PC - discussion | Mac OS X talk
Attached Image

MacBook Talk

Attached Image

Photos and specifications of the device *
Features and comparison of MacBook Air models

MacBook Air Photos *
Attached Image

Photos MacBook Pro *
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and news about MacBook Air
Reviews and news about MacBook Pro
Useful links:

* Spoilers marked with an asterisk contain images

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or throughQMS .

Post has been editedM | A | G - 04.06.20, 19:47
Reason for editing: For information about monitoring the battery status on Mac laptops

Rep: (12)
DimFa3 @ 10.07.20, 00:45*
Ability to add in Mojave, but then it is strange that not all of it is or may be simply do not pay attention

did not notice anything like that in Mojave, although all the latest updates on it

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, I bought the other day model macbook pro 13, 2020 (the new store of the PCT) about a week later noticed that the sound in the right speaker with the bass and left flatter? The percentage difference in the sound of about 15% but a man without a musical education is able to grasp, it turns in the right speaker has a subwoofer and left there? And one more question on the old 32-bit applications are not supported, they are now only through the parallels run?

Rep: (1016)
zoysayd @ 10.07.20, 16:49*
32-bit is now only through the parallels run?
Yes

Post has been editedfforward - 10.07.20, 17:02

Rep: (50)
Chrome has become some sort of very slow. It advises people to cut down Hardwar akselereyshn like it became better. What the hell. Already thinking to go on a safari or a fox, Android-first broke Chrome, now on a Mac that something is not right

* m_sentinel And Th not on Android? On 2 phone costs (8 and 9 android), on 2 Macs (Mojave), Vindous on your computer (which is 10kA 2 years ago, has updated off), on fresh 10ke on the MacBook Pro 2015. Like all works. Often 2k (1440p) via Youtube chrome look.

Post has been editedfforward - 11.07.20, 17:38

* fforward Android-friezes on devices with Android 10. I only happens when typing the answer here or on other sites, someone else when scrolling. Here is my post on REDD, initially thought that the problem only 1+, so they are submissive, but people with the Samsung, pixels, etc. They are talking about the same problem. And the common denominator is the chrome and android 10

https: //www.reddit.com..._chrome_freeze_issues/

On a Mac, and I have sometimes seen Catalina harshness, it switches slowly between the tabs and that sort of thing. CPU, GPU, memory, at a minimum by the use of powerful and poppy, the base 16-inch MacBook

Post has been editedm_sentinel - 11.07.20, 17:34

* m_sentinel , Well, and there is no answer other than that of their heats different devices, try to roll back to the old version, MB 32 bit: D unless Catalina

Posted on 11/07/2020, 17:37:

m_sentinel @ 11.07.20, 17:31*
I Catalina

I think the glitches 64 bit version, wait for fixes.
And also on the phones. I always 32 bit lame, fly: flood:

Post has been editedfforward - 11.07.20, 17:50

* fforward so where does a 32-bit and phones. On the bucket like support for 32 bit more cut in the past year
And Catalina has long gone. Google just Sidory

Post has been editedm_sentinel - 11.07.20, 17:39

* m_sentinel Or anything like that, all 32-bit work for me.
Here is a phone which is now writing a screen.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfforward - 11.07.20, 17:42

* fforward Well work - congratulations. In any case, it is Google's problem, 64-bit versions for a long time on the market and I was wondering who has the same problems

* m_sentinel Would not be in a hurry, would not be a tester: D
Me and Mojave app: drag:

* fforward it is something funny, but not funny. These are all stable versions of software. I have to do by Google in recent years a bad relationship, their mail is slow, browsers are now broken, broken android emulators. And they react to it in any way about

Well, where did you see MacBook 16 Mojave))

Post has been editedm_sentinel - 11.07.20, 17:47

m_sentinel @ 11.07.20, 17:46*
where you have seen on the MacBook 16 Mojave
but it is sad: drag:
Therefore, the first model in the line never buy. Eternal shoals and there, there} -)

Post has been editedfforward - 11.07.20, 17:49

Now disabled Hardwar acceleration, then switched back and got better

Rep: (1891)
Again pechalka trouble - after replacing the ACC after the blisters and a half year again the same problem :(
Beech Fifteen '15
Again 200uev longer give ... eh

Rep: (12)
* Senator,
and so expensive? Ali battery like $ 50 worth

Rep: (3)
* Senator There is no point in 'officials battery change smb.'S shoes, Ali is not worse

Rep: (6)
Guys, tell me, looking for macbook pro 13, 2015. There are a couple of questions.
1.60000 normal price of 16 ram? If not, in what range to look for, that there was in perfect condition?
2. I want to use permanently connected to the charge. This kills the battery? Here, I faced with the fact that many of the battery swells.
3. Does the original battery remains on the market or have to put the china?
P.S .: Thank you in advance for your reply. On the plus is not stingy;)

Rep: (104)
Paperless @ 13.07.20, 18:14*
1.60000 normal price of 16 ram?

Avito on the edge of 30-35 and then also depends on the installed hard disk, external condition and battery

Rep: (6)
* 1sTp, where such prices?
I air 2015 th i5 8ram six months ago sold for 45,000.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 23:39