Apple MacBook - General MAS Thread | [macOS] [notebook] We leave reviews, solve problems

Rep: (254)
Discussion and comparison: Windows & Mac OS X | Mac OS X FAQ | The choice of components for MAC OS X (hakintosh) | Mac OS Fans Club | Mac OS X software | Hackintosh on the PC - discussion | Mac OS X talk
Attached Image

MacBook Talk

Attached Image

Photos and specifications of the device *
Features and comparison of MacBook Air models

MacBook Air Photos *
Attached Image

Photos MacBook Pro *
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and news about MacBook Air
Reviews and news about MacBook Pro
Useful links:

* Spoilers marked with an asterisk contain images

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or throughQMS .

Post has been editedM | A | G - 04.06.20, 19:47
Reason for editing: For information about monitoring the battery status on Mac laptops

Rep: (2)
Yes, this is a good price))) and advice? : PPP

Of course it’s worth, the MacBook is a quality laptop that has always stood out from everyone else! Considering. that you need quick returns, this is exactly what you were looking for!

Rep: (997)
There is a 2009 MacBook Pro, installed OS X 10.8 DP1 and noticed that Wi-Fi started sticking in the N standard, there are no problems in B and G) = is it possible to fix something in the config? I do not want to return to 10.7.3 since happy and start to blunt on a lion.

On my MacBook Pro mid 2010 15 "this wasn’t noticed ...

Rep: (16)
is it possible to fix something in the config?

And this question is being asked by a technical expert from Apple.
The axis is still in development, you just have to wait, the manufacturer should fix the bugs, not the users, it's not a hackintosh :)
By the way, my hackintosh should be updated soon, right now 10.7.3 is worth it :)

Post has been editedAngel1024 - 20.02.12, 18:00

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, tell me pliz, what to take with air mc965 with eurotest or rostest? 3000 difference, can there be any ambush thread?

Rep: (5)
metha
If they are both white, then there should be no difference in them.

Rep: (997)
Well, I’ll say this, the problem turned out to be only in the N standard, I still don’t understand what, but on 10.7.3 the same eggs, on WinXP it’s just the same ... by the way it hangs only when the speed goes off scale to 8-10 MB / s

I will order a new card for MacBookPro) =

It seems that the problem was solved, thanks to Googlehttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1379?viewlocale=en_US

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 24.04.12, 09:44

Rep: (27)
Hello! When playing audio via Blue tooth, and I just listen and, there are constant clicks as in surges, or as if the trigger limit the maximum sound, I do not know how obyasnit..koroche when listening to music, watching a movie, when you play ANY KIND the system files there are these clicks, but when the system is "silent", ie a work desk and there is no sound, no noise no, what is the reason? Just do me initially since nouta purchase the problems were with the paired device, frequent errors and crashes. Everything else is stable, well except for the fact that often the wafer does not connect when you exit the sleep mode. Perhaps it has something relation whatsoever to the fact that in addition to the sound still always podsoedenino epplovskaya Claudia with a trackpad? The sound of this column Creative D100 and the Nokia BH-905i ears, until this was Sony sony bt-21g. These devices work seamlessly with the iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and Lumia 800. Proboal do PRAM and NVRAM reset as describedhere, Does not help. I'm already starting to think that it’s something that’s broken or the marriage was originally ... MacBook Air 11 "inches, mid 2011, Lion 10.7.4.

Rep: (389)
I am thinking of taking a MacBook Pro or Air from the latest models. Question to real users - what speed does the built-in wifi give out? It is clear that the standard n goes there. In reality, if 150 megabytes are declared, then at best 40 megabytes will work. For another laptop I bought a 300 megabit adapter - I got it like 85 megabits. The question is important for me, because I don’t want to stick the cable, but I don’t want to use a speed-cut Internet.

The same thing with the D200 creative column I don’t know what to think, pro 2010

Hello!

I have a MacBook Air and a Cisco EA4500. If a good signal level - 300 MB / s is kept stable.

Rep: (32)
Good day, I recently encountered such a problem:
There is an old Macbook of the year 2008, probably ...
Macos 10.5.x is installed on it, but now most programs require os from 10.6+. When I check for software updates, this list is empty
the question is: can I install os10.6 on it, will it work, if so, how to install?
I also installed a new version of itunes on XP parallels and now when I try to enter aityuns with a poppy, he writes that some file is loaded with a newer version of the program, how can I cure it by reinstalling it?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (67)
I got a MacBook Pro 13 for my birthday, it’s only positive impressions, I don’t understand why I didn’t notice the main Apple product before. The latest hype around iPads and iPhones completely distract attention from the MacBook, which in essence is perfect both in terms of design and OS. In the store it is impossible to understand how convenient it is.
In general, I wish doubters to cast aside pettiness, and plunge into the world of Mac OS.

Rep: (241)
Salexos @ 10.30.2012, 23:14*
I got a MacBook Pro 13 for my birthday, it’s only positive impressions, I don’t understand why I didn’t notice the main Apple product before. The latest hype around iPads and iPhones completely distract attention from the MacBook, which in essence is perfect both in terms of design and OS. In the store it is impossible to understand how convenient it is.
In general, I wish doubters to cast aside pettiness, and plunge into the world of Mac OS.

As I understand you :)
I have been working on it for a long time and is very convenient. I only have a bigger screen.

I greet and ask for help very much, the problem is this: there are really not enough points in the dock strip (which open programs show), not that there wouldn’t be any at all, there are some rectangles, and the dock strip itself is not mirror but matte ((( OS X10.8.2.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A strange situation happened the other day. After updating the MacBook Pro 2012 (installed M4 128GB + 16GB frames) to 10.8.2, or ratherDL1609. Sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 stopped working. That is, when you type sudo pmset -g | grep hibernatemode I see hibernatemode 0, delete sleepimage but after rebooting the sleep image file appears again, and in the terminal the hibernatemode command is still the same 0 ..... Some kind of miracles .... Moreover, this bug appears only after this updateDL1609

From the bourgeois site:
This is what worked for me:

Disable hibernation:
Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
Remove the sleep image:
Code:
sudo rm / private / var / vm / sleepimage
And finaly:
Code:
sudo ln -s / dev / null / var / vm / sleepimage

I don’t know if links can be posted or not, but the text is easy to find for details.

Rep: (-1)
I bought a smart touch -scroll Mouse, but the MAC does not see (windows witnesses), can we have any kind of drava?

Rep: (3)
Please tell me what you would choose:Macbook air , Macbook pro or MacBook Pro Retna ?

And which screen is the most optimal 11, 13, 15, 17? ;)

Post has been editedumahan.vip - 23.03.13, 17:46

Rep: (241)
And please tell me, what would you choose: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro Retna?

And which screen is the most optimal 11, 13, 15, 17?

The question is for what purpose are you buying.
If mobility is important, then better air, if more at home - Pro.
Retina or not retina is up to you, the eye of course retina is more pleasant.
If you climb more on the Internet, then 15 is enough. If you play, watch a movie, then 17 is optimal.

Rep: (35)
Apple MacBook Air 2012
Attached Image

Specifications
Type of laptop
MacOS X Installed
CPU
Processor Type Core i5 / Core i7
CPU frequency 1800 ... 2000 MHz
Number of processor cores 2
Cache size L2 512 KB
L3 cache size 3 MB