Buying paid programs on Google Play

Rep: (831)
How to buy paid programs and games in

Attached Image

Google play пїЅ | Google play - Technical issues пїЅ | Buying paid programs in the Market пїЅ | Discounts and promotions on Google Play пїЅ

To buy apps and games in the Android Market from your device orweb versions, we need a bank or virtual card. Almost any one can pay online. As a rule, Cirrus Maestro is not suitable. You can find out more in your bank. And also, through mobile operators: direct operator billing -more
    Important! Refunds for the purchased application can be made only for 2 hours after the purchase. After this time, the money can not be returned. Be careful and try to use trial versions of programs (if available) before purchasing. Attention! Purchases through applications are different from purchases of Android applications themselves: Users have no 2 hours after making a purchase - more

Return of paid applications | Subscription Refund Policy | Unauthorized payments
“I think someone else is using my Google account”

Rules for users:
Google Play Books | Google Play Press | Google Play Music | Google Play Movies

Possible payment methods | Unsupported Payment Methods | Currency Conversion Fee | Giving and lending content
Lost function "return payment"

How to set up payment through the operator \ How to pay for the purchase through the operator
Original answer:tap here | For owners of dvuhsimochnikov
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Linking a card to your Google Checkout account
So, we go on https://wallet.google.com and authorize the google account we use on the phone.
Attached Image

A form appears where you need to enter the card data and your personal data.
Attached Image

Fill it.The owner's name is written as indicated on the map. The same applies to the expiration date of the card. Postal code and address must be specified the same as when receiving a card from the bank. Address is desirable to write in transliteration.
Attached Image

After entering your data you need to agree to the terms of service and privacy conditions.
Attached Image

If all data is entered correctly, then an amount of $ 1 will be blocked on the card. This is necessary to confirm the correctness of the data provided. Within about a month, the money will be returned back. Screenshot from Raiffeisen Internet Banking.
Attached Image
List of accepted bank cards (incomplete, replenished)
Cirrus Maestro is not supported!
MasterCard from Svyaznoy Club
MasterCard from Svyaznoy-Bank
MasterCard from Avangard Bank
MasterCard from Clydesdale Bank
MasterCard Unembossed ("Bank in your pocket") from Russian Standard Bank
MasterCard Corn by Euroset
Citibank MasterCard
MasterCard from Choice Bank
MasterCard Standard from NOMOS-BANK
MasterCard from Russian Standard Bank
MasterCard Gold from RaiffeisenBank
MasterCard Gold from MDM Bank
MasterCard from Bank St. Petersburg
MasterCard Virtual from Promsvyazbank
MasterCard Standard from RaiffeisenBank
MasterCard Virtual card from Kazkommertsbank (KAZKOM)
MasterCard Prepaid (virtual) from Yandex
MasterCard from MTS Bank
MasterCard from Tinkoff-Bank (virtual)
Visa Unembossed Classic from Finservice Bank
Visa Classic from Belarusbank
Visa Classic from Belinvestbank
Visa Classic from NOMOS-BANK
Visa Classic from Avangard Bank
Visa Classic from Sberbank
Visa Classic from BPS-Sberbank
Visa Classic Zapsibkombanka (ZSKB)
Visa Gold from MDM Bank
Visa Electron Express from Avangard Bank
Visa Electron Named from Avangard Bank
Visa Electron Momentun from Sberbank
Visa Electron from Sberbank
Visa Electron from Belgazprombank
Visa Electron from Belinvestbank (RB)
Visa Virtuon from Bank Renaissance
Visa Virtuon from Unicreditbank
Qiwi's Visa Virtual
Visa Virtuon from Belinvestbank
Visa Virtuon from BPS-Sberbank
Visa Platinum from Roketbank
Qiwi Visa Card (refund works)
MegaFon-Visa online card
Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development (VISA)
Cards Privat Bank -instruction\ instruction
A small educational program for working with payment cards and systems
K
Earthlings! I leave this answer to Google Support here, too. about it spoke in topic !
ALL READMANDATORY ! AND ONLY THEN CONTACT THE PROBLEM IN PROF.TEMU.
But at the moment, if the Market is not licensed, then not everyone can help. We are trying to figure out and get around.
I checked your account. Unfortunately, device "xxx" does not support the Google Play Store app and play.google.com, so the Google Play website opens with an error.
Although it may seem strange, but not all devices on the Android platform are licensed to use the Google Play service. The reason is that manufacturers use free Android software on their devices, but these devices do not always meet Google’s compatibility requirements for installing Google Play Store.

Check your device for a license, everyone can independently:supported devices

пїЅ Information for owners of cards of Ukrainian banks . (21.05.2014)from cianofit
пїЅ The invoice is in euros, dollars, tugriks, canals, toses - why is that? And not, for example, in rubles? Original response from cianofit

пїЅ For PrivatBank card holders: in connection with PrivatBank's innovation , is it possible to issue me bills in USD, and not hryvnia on my UAH card? Answer from drugoj00
Ability to avoid double conversionAnswerfromVoodooSV

!!! Purchased programs linked to your google account and saved for you when flashing, changing the device. Why is this convenient ?! (8 spoiler)And can be installed on multiple devices at the same time . But provided that they are used same account from which the purchase was made.

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 22.03.19, 10:22
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (134)
If you suddenly decided (oh, horror!) To buy some program in the market, but you don’t know how to do it, or you don’t have a card that you want to display on Google, below is the material how to do it, practically without leaving houses.
Perhaps the place of this post in the FAQ, it may be worth moving.

Step 1.
We register in the "mobile wallet" system:http://mylk.qiwi.ru/
Topic about him on the forum -Mobile Wallet (Mobile Wallet)
Leave there the desired amount.
Note. You can not register in the "MK", ​​but simply use the QIWI terminal. Details -http://visa.1pb.ru/instructions.html#buy

Step 2.
We buy a prepaid VISA Virtual card through the “mobile wallet” for the required amount.
More about the map -http://visa.1pb.ru/
We receive SMS with the card data.

Step 3.
Go to Google chekout:https://checkout.google.com/
Register with your google data.
Add your card there by entering data received in SMS

Step 4.
Install Market Enabler
Subject here -Market Enabler
Customizable.
or

We usemore comfortable analogue: MarketAccess

Step 5.
Go to the market, select the program, click to buy. Choose the proposed card, registered in the checkout and all.
Then there will be letters of confirmation and so forth.

Disadvantages of this method:
1. You can not return funds to the card, in case of failure of the established program. Therefore, decide for sure whether you are ready once and for all to part with your money for the sake of software))
2. You can not replenish such a card. That is, if you suddenly do not have enough money on the card for any program, you will have to start a new card for it.

According to the latest data, these flaws qiwi corrected.

In case of questions, I am ready to answer them. He himself has already acquired several programs in this way.

The list of accepted types of bank cards. The list is not complete !!!
Sberbank Visa Clasic (750 rubles per first year, then 450 rubles per year),
MasterCard Svyaznoy Club (free),
MasterCard Svyaznoy Bank (free of charge),
Visa Unembossed Classic from Finservice Bank (free of charge),
Visa Classic from Avangard Bank (no info),
MasterCard from Avangard Bank (no info),
Visa Virtuon from Unicreditbank (160 rubles per year),
MasterCard from Clydesdale Bank (no info),
MasterCard Unembossed ("Bank in your pocket") from Russian Standard Bank (free),
MasterCard Corn by Euroset (free)
MasterCard from Citibank (950 rubles per year)
Visa Classic (Nomos-bank) - ruble (350 rubles / year)
MasterCard Standart (Nomos-bank) - ruble (500 rubles / year)
MasterCard Gold (Raiffeisen Bank) - euro (150 euro / year)
MasterCard from Russian Standard (no info)
Visa Electron Express from Avangard Bank (registration within 15 minutes) - no commission
Visa Electron Named by Avangard Bank (weekly issue) - no commission
Visa Virtuon from Bank Vozrozhdenie (60 rubles per year)

FAQ for residents of Ukraine Buying paid programs in the market (Post # 7299949)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.11.13, 02:01

Rep: (1094)
Sharlei
Step 4.
Install Market Enabler
Theme here - Market Enabler
Customizable.
Market Enabler

Rep: (3)
And you can not quite a decent question? How is the situation with Androide with cracks, drugs, websites distributing software under Androyd for free and with cracks? With Symbian, everything is clear, most of the progs are free, and those that are paid for them have medicines as well as the unlocking of the smartphone. You know, you don’t want to pay money for software in principle, in principle, there is no money in principle. I want to know in advance whether to take a device on Androyd or not.

P.S
And just do not have moral teachings about licensed software, we are all like that.

PP.S
Google’s interesting people associate Linux with free and open source, but they ask for money for more or less decent and necessary software, bad comrades!

Post has been editedppsbkwmcrs - 21.11.09, 00:56

Rep: (1320)
Ppsbkwmcrs @ 11/21/09, 0:54*
They are interesting Google

What does Google and third-party software? I'm not talking about the fact that, under the desktop Linux, too, not all software is free, come down from heaven.

With regards to the Varese for Android, there is enough of it on the network, including here.

Rep: (40)
Friends, with BB throughhttps://checkout.google.com/I register a card, SMS comes from my bank: -1.00 USD GOOGLE \ GOOGLE.COM \ (well, of course it’s withdrawn and the account was withdrawn) and nothing more .. Then I try to buy the program and write the card authorization ... And on BB This is the picture (Dec 22, 2009 Koushik Dutta - Screenshot View Order Credit card declined $ 2.99) help the slowdown please ..
And this "card declined" on any program ..

Post has been editedroxm - 22.12.09, 07:11

Rep: (1314)
Friends, with BB throughhttps://checkout.google.com/I register a card, SMS comes from my bank: -1.00 USD GOOGLE \ GOOGLE.COM \ (well, of course it’s withdrawn and the account was withdrawn) and nothing more .. Then I try to buy the program and write the card authorization ... And on BB This is the picture (Dec 22, 2009 Koushik Dutta - Screenshot View Order Credit card declined $ 2.99) help the slowdown please ..
And this "card declined" on any program ..

Which bank card? Call the bank, ask about blocking countries. For example, Sberbank has a list of countries in which the purchase is blocked by default. But Sber does unlock on call.

Rep: (194)
roxm
Whether the market, or checkout is not friendly with our banks. The Russian card in the market will not be able to buy anything. For the purchase you need a foreign card (preferably a large one - which is for sure) a bank. And it is for this reason that all paid applications are removed in the Russian market.

Although, if you get paid, it will be a breakthrough;)

Post has been edited_Zx_ - 22.12.09, 12:10

Whether the market, or checkout is not friendly with our banks.

Well, I also wrote that when registering a card in a checkout with a BB, SMS from the bank about withdrawing 1 Baku card came ..
But in the market buy fails. :(

Rep: (578)
The Russian card in the market will not be able to buy anything.

But what about the manual for Virtual Visa in the next branch? Topikstarter writes that he bought in this way.

R0iZ,
Oops, did not take into account. :) It meant hardware cards. Type visa classic, gold, electron, etc. etc. Although at the expense of gold is not sure.
I was able to add a card to the check-book and it worked for me, but when I tried to pay it, I was bummed.

Understood, virtual boom ..

_Zx_,
There is a possibility that the currency should be in $ or Euro

Rep: (26)
junoreaktor I have a ruble Sberbank visa classic. Just yesterday, I bought goods for pounds sterling at the f1 store on formula1.com (they now have up to 65% Christmas discounts, I recommend to fans). Card accepted. The money was written off, SMS came to the Mobile Bank. But they wrote that they would check:
We’ve been advised that we’re online.
Checked:
"Online Store is now in progress ..."
The last letter says that all is well.
The third letter has already arrived:
"Your Order F1-6775762 was despatched on 12/22/2009 18:00:12 containing the following item (s): ... Your Order was shipped with Royal Mail International"
The goods have already been sent by such a service.

Also, the card is tied to my paypal account. I often buy goods or services, or donations for programs to good people on Western sites. Currency conversion is always done automatically. Never problems with the fact that the ruble card did not have. Deal with US dollars and Euros.
I doubt Google is showing off in this regard. But Sberbank does not have a bad reputation, unlike the Russian standard. Maybe this is the case?
The Russian card in the market will not be able to buy anything.

Serious statement than prove? :)
By the way, do you have a bank card?

Post has been editedRiantHoff - 23.12.09, 14:16

RiantHoff
VTB 24. Visa classic or electron ... I do not remember already.
But through the Internet payments pass - verified.
It was not possible to attach a card to the Paypal, due to the cvc code. Paypal requests it but does not require / does not transmit it during transactions. Because of this, I can't register a card there. Here is such a bummer at me. :(

Rep: (26)
Visa classic or electron ... I do not remember already.

This is just important. Need a three-digit CVV code.

Rep: (27)
2Avtor: I think you should immediately indicate in the description that this method works only with rutted phones

Rep: (62)
RiantHoff @ 12/23/09, 2:32 PM*
Quote (_ZX_ @ 12/23/09, 4:21 pm) *
Visa classic or electron ... I do not remember already.

This is just important. Need a three-digit CVV code.

so the electronic visa does not have such a code, this is the problem of payments from it in the internet.

Vinnie
1. In the market enabler, I always choose T-Mobile US
2. There is Russia - I always choose it - virtual work fine
3. Not all programs purchased and pulled out by the way of backup through the software will work (as they do not affect the app-priv folder)
I just copy the installation files from app-private - for example through DroidEplorer

Rep: (9)
Dragon Master @ 10.1.10, 23:46*
Visa Electron and MasterCard Maestro are not intended for online payments.

Wrong. It all depends on the policy of the bank. And CVV codes have nothing to do with: Visa Electron Sberbank cards have codes, but Internet payments do not work. Need a classic. Alfa-Bank also blocks Visa Classic - they only use virtual cards for PayPal (but at the same time there are reviews about successful online purchases directly). On the other hand, Rosbank's Visa Electron at least to PayPal clings with a bang. Which, by the way, does not guarantee work with Google Checkout.

You need to check any card - if you are interested in Android, then Google should be familiar firsthand. ;) At a minimum, you can easily find information that the map is in principle not suitable for the Internet.

Post has been editedK0styan - 13.01.10, 01:18

Rep: (28)
no problem tied to alfovskuyu virtual card MasterCard Virtual to google checkout and has already managed to download all kinds of programs
but I still don’t understand something - I see a prog in andolib.com, I take a picture of its barcode, but the phone says that the link is not correct.
and in the end it turns out that not all programs can be bought

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 3:11