> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

EboBirthday | Synchronization of birthdays with Google

Rep: (45)
Ebobirthday
version: 1.7.5

Last update of the program in the header:27.04.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Program for reminders and upcoming birthdays. It has a modest hanging on the desktop, and also allows you to download birth dates from Google contacts. To download it is necessary to install the program from the beginning.Ebobirthday , and then EboBirthday Contact Sync and customize it.

Unfortunately, it does not synchronize the anniversary ... And does not update the birthdays on your Google account.

Homepage: http://www.ebomike.com/android/ebobirthday
Ebobirthday Cyrket: http://www.ebomike.com/android/ebobirthday
EboBirthday Contact Sync Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.ebomike....hdaycontactsync

You can also find through the Android Market. The program is free.

Download: EboBirthday
Version 1.7.5 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/921270/EboBirthday_1.7.5_En.apk
past versions

Download: EboBirthday Contact Sync
Version 1.0.3 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/504577/com.ebomike.ebobirthdaycontactsync.apk
past versions
Version 1.0.2 : Attached filecom.ebomike.ebobirthdaycontactsync.apk (595.93 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 27.04.11, 10:18
Reason for editing: new version added

Rep: (1)
Could not import birthday data from contact notes. It seems that he simply did not understand the word "Birthday" in Russian :)
Will have pens.

Piligrim275
This program takes birthdays only if they are registered in the "birthday" field of a Gmail contact. The developer says that she can also take birthdays from facebook, but HTC Hero can do that too. To me, he solves a problem regarding the fact that by default, HTC Hero doesn’t get information about birthdays from Google, although they are listed in Google contacts on Gmail.

Rep: (1329)
M

Kozdoba,
your lie in the second paragraph, you can write: import them from your contacts' notes.
but about google it is written in the sixth paragraph.
I made the export of contacts, replaced it with Birthday and threw it back, everything was easily imported into EboBirthday. :) and now, as I understand it, I can synchronize them already with Google's birthday.
UPD: turned out. even though he showered with errors :)

Post has been editedPiligrim275 - 24.09.09, 22:00

Piligrim275
Well, I do not know, before writing that she does not export birthdays. I checked it on my Hero. Created a contact on Hero checked that it appeared in the Gmail contacts, then launched the synchronizer. He wrote that a bunch of mistakes. Then I went to Gmail and in this new contact, there is no birthday, no anniversary .... By the way, this program does not see the anniversary, he confuses them with his birthday from facebook.

What did I do:
My contacts were birthdays were in the notes in the form of "Birthday: 09/25/2009". I tried to import them into Ebo, failed.
I made the export of contacts from Google to CSV and replaced the “Birthday” there with “Birthday”. Filled it all back and synchronized with G1. Ebo immediately saw all my birthdays in my notes and added them to my database.
After synchronization with Ebo Sync, they appeared in contacts on Google. True synchronization itself occurred with a bunch of error messages.
Probably the same effect could be achieved by editing the CSV, i.e. in it in Excel by moving the birthday from notes to the birthday field.
Anniversary did not check, because I do not have them.
In general, the program fulfilled all the declared functions that I needed. We are waiting for normal birthdays in the firmware.
UPD: what is called, in vain did not read the primer. It turned out that you can add another Event Type with the keyword "Birthday" in the settings and everything can be found without shamanism.

Post has been editedPiligrim275 - 25.09.09, 09:17

Piligrim275
I do not understand, you can choose in more detail what you need to choose in order to export with Hero DR and the anniversary in the contact list of Gmail. They are registered in the contact Hero in the special field "Birthday" and "Anniversary" ...

I'm on G1, exported birthdays by choosing Birthday. With anniversaries harder, they could not be transferred.

Piligrim275
Does G1 have a special field in the contact for DR or are they clogged up in the notes?

In the notes.

Piligrim275
I understood everything, they are crammed with me in a special contact field. So this program synchronizes them in both directions, only from the notes. If you need a special field, then only from google downloaded and all ....

From Google everything was synchronized normally, but from the contact list of the phone does not want, from a special field

Rep: (543)
1. The program, by the way, creates birthdays for non-recurring events, which would be logical, but just single events for a couple of years ahead.
2. When you click on a birthday inside the program, this falls.

Post has been editedfatspirit - 15.01.10, 15:51
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (0)
same

Good day to all. :)

I beg you, explain to me a stupid, poorly versed Hero user, why can't I sync anything?
I downloaded both programs.
That's what I do: in Ebo Sync I enter the account data in Gmail, the password. I press Sync. There is a connection, login. Allegedly transfer. He writes "0 contacts are successfully synchronized" and OK. Why 0?

I go to EboBirthday, press Import from phonebook .. it shows the status .. something is imported. Writes "Successfully passed. Found 0" (OK)

pliz tell us the points, if not difficult, what is the system there and what am I doing wrong? I really want a normal reminder.

Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Rep: (2)
I did not work on the nexus from here, I put it from the market, but I could not import it from the contacts.

It is a good idea, but the implementation is disappointing

Found how without this program to show the birthdays of contacts in the calendar :))
All this is done by Google, and nothing needs to be imported / exported :)
so the program is meaningless imho

planeant @ 27.2.10, 1:15*

if you still wrote exactly how to do it, then it would absolutely be good;)

ps: you can even in PM

thank

Everything is simple and clear :)
On gmail.com in your inbox,
The calendar:
setting ->Interesting calendars ->Additionally ->Birthdays and events of contacts

Click on the subscribe button ..

After that, synchronize the calendar with the phone and everything.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 02.03.10, 15:20
Reason for editing: +1 by vvmile

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 18:17