Photo Printers | Select and compare

Rep: (192)
Vasay.ru @ 03/27/2013, 12:33*
Cheap color laser printers crazy roads in operation. For example, Xerox WorkCentre 6015 consumes paint with a crazy speed, and the cartridges are not enough.

Well, it means that in this case the price of the printer itself is transferred to the cost of cartridges. Those. The same "crawled", as with the junctions. According to technology, laser printing is much economted inkjet. For example, OKI printers always represented a very reasonable balance of the printer / cost of the Cartridge costs / resource.

Vasay.ru @ 03/27/2013, 12:33*
In Verona on Bogatyrsky printed on inkjets with CISS.

No, I will not go, far away :) Again, there is probably not something like Epson R220 about which they wrote here. I have 200 from the third time, it takes the paper correctly. And good, moreover, paper from Lomond

Rep: (911)
Manichaean @ 03/28/2013, 14:10*
And good, moreover, paper from Lomond

This is not good paper ...

Stasman @ 03/28/2013, 14:14*
This is not good paper ...

They have different paper. For different tasks and goals. What do you think good?

Manichaean
All Lomond paper is quite average ... Is that Lomond Satin better and art paper issues interesting results.
Good coming out under the brands Epson, Kodak, HP, Canon ... (Something like that it turns out)
I like Epson Semigloss most.

Post has been editedStasman - 29.03.13, 11:26

Stasman @ 03/29/2013, 12:26*
I like Epson Semigloss most.

Looked, the price per piece 10x15 is almost 10 rubles. This is only paper. And after that, we are talking about printing cheaper on the printer than in Laba? ;)

When I said that Lomond is good, I meant compared with standard paper. And the point here is not how well the photos are turned out, but what time you have to persuade the printer to eat this paper. :)
In general, I stayed at my own - if there is a desire to control the process itself, there is time and money, then the printer (good) is an output. But this occupation is expensive. And for money and in time. And those who want to quickly and inexpensively, the printer does not provide an alternative to print in Laba. First of all, price / quality ratio.
The situation is almost the same as when the film is manifest. Its recently in most places are so poorly showing that other times you want to do it yourself. But temporary and costs and other inconveniences stop.

Post has been editedManichaean - 01.04.13, 10:13

Manichaean @ 04/01/2013, 11:02*
And after that, we are talking about printing cheaper on the printer than in Laba?

Well, no one says that in "Labach" use high-class paper.
Ink costs + printer approximately 50-80Kop. (Daaaaaawise hoped) with a fingerprint 10x15, the rest of the paper ...

Stasman @ 04/01/2013, 11:13*
Ink costs + printer approximately 50-80Kop.

Well, in the notorious L800, with continuous ink feed, Epson talks about the cost of the imprint near the ruble. And it presents it as a victory :)

Manichaean
Well, they are on their prices oriented, and I on Inktec, Ink-Mate: Happy:
One bad at the streaming print at home on the jack, pampers printer wash ... in the R220 I dropped outwardly, Canon did not live up to the moment of replacement ... in the L800, you probably have to pick up :)

Stasman @ 04/01/2013, 11:22*
One bad at the streaming print at home on the jack, pampers printer wash ...

Another percentage of marriage takes into account. In Laba, it is laid in the price, and during self-printing - entirely on the conscience of the printerowner. Although in the presence of some experience, this percentage will strive for zero, but this experience will have to get this experience at your own expense :)

Rep: (140)
Looked, the price per piece 10x15 is almost 10 rubles. This is only paper

Somewhere not there you look - 500lists 10x15 stand 1800r. This is 3.6p per sheet.
Those who print a lot buys her in rolls. For example, a roll of 406 mm x 30.5 m is less than 2 minutes.

And after that, we are talking about printing cheaper on the printer than in Laba?

Cheaper. And when it comes to something more than 10x15 - then cheaper at times. An example with A4 has already led above.

But this occupation is expensive. And for money and in time.

The most expensive time is to process photos. But in the lab, it will not be done for you either (although, if there is no point in this if the colors will turn out anyway ;-)). And the process of printing time takes as much as you need to press the "Print" button. It is clearly less than reaching Laba (and if you want to overpay for urgency - then you need to go 2 times).

The cost of the costs also wrote above.

So I do not see where in the lab less spent in time and money!

First of all, price / quality ratio.

Call me a lab in St. Petersburg where would the result be close to what I see on the screen of the calibrated monitor?

Posted on 04/01/2013, 15:09:

Manichaean @ 04/01/2013, 11:38*
Another percentage of marriage takes into account. In Laba, it is laid in the price, and during self-printing - entirely on the conscience of the printerowner. Although with some experience, this percentage will strive for zero, but this experience will have to get this experience at your own expense.

What do you mean by marriage? What photo on paper did not like and wanted to correct something and print again? So here the labs at all in the span - there are almost 100% not like, but do not fit anything.
Printer failures are extremely rare.
Well, there is kasasech himself, when moving with HP on Epson, it often laid paper not the side. Well, except that this is an additional cost.

Vasay.ru @ 04/01/2013, 16:09*
Somewhere not there you look - 500lists 10x15 stand 1800r.

So I do not see where in the lab less spent in time and money!

500 sheets did not find. Found 50 from 400 rubles per pack and higher. Be that as it may, if you print a lot - then, yes, you can probably reduce costs to a minimum, buy rolls, cut them, find inexpensive ink from left firms I.T.D. But I am talking about the general case of a person who is not so often needed. Look at how much the inkjet photo printers of the lower and middle range. I'm just talking about the fact that most people who bought them, these printers were not needed :)
You are talking about a particular case of a photoentusiast, which prints a lot and not mind to tinker with the settings and run in search of cheap consumables.
As for the lab, where they are printed on household jacks - maybe there are such somewhere. But they are so small and their turnover is so small that they do not do the weather. It's like scanning films on a household tablet scanner, while on a professional drum it takes ten times less time and labor costs. Although I, however, I still scan at home (on a specially purchased film scanner), for the reasons for the similar you described in the case of printing - in a big city in Big Laba (especially a network), the employee is usually spitting on the result. But only because I am ready to invest in this money (and the scanner is worth a lot) and time.

Call me a lab in St. Petersburg where would the result be close to what I see on the screen of the calibrated monitor?

Let's say that, on a general background, the maxillab on a small garden and Foto One on Chkalovsky is beneficial for the better, and the rates are firmly humane in the second case.

Well, there is kasasech himself, when moving with HP on Epson, it often laid paper not the side. Well, except that this is an additional cost.

I already wrote that with a well-established home process, the percentage of marriage is small. But at the initial stage it will inevitably be - and this is an additional appearance.

Nowadays, with the help of available technologies, you can master the entire photo projects of the house - no problem. I do not argue with this. The question is only in material and temporary costs and whether they justify themselves in the case of an average user who prints infrequently and does not seek to ideally.

Post has been editedManichaean - 02.04.13, 10:15

Manichaean
No-no-no, the dispute scratched out of the approval that you can not keep the "photo of the lab" on home jetty and be a successful businessman ...: p

Manichaean @ 04/02/2013, 11:12*
But I am talking about the general case of a person who is not so often needed. Look at how much the inkjet photo printers of the lower and middle range. I'm just talking about the fact that most people who bought them, these printers were not needed

Sold - as the printer is still needed at home. Some piece of paper, printed periodically the need arises.

With the current level of telecommunications, most people are really printed rarely - why, when you can put in the Internet, send by mail, show guests on the screen of the big TV ...
And if it is printed - something special and in a large format on the wall. And then the printer is like the way - we will not beat the same copy for the sake of one copy? And the price of an imprint with rare printing is moving into the background.

Stasman @ 04/02/2013, 12:23*
No-no-no, the dispute broke out of the approval that it is impossible to keep the "photo of the lab" on home inkiness and be a successful businessman ...

So I now affirm that it is impossible. Question on the basis of "business". To get some income on his pocket spending, typing on the knee, may somehow be, given the proposed measures of savings proposed by Vasay.Ru. But more ...
Moreover, it is much easier to obtain commensurate income, opening a photo printing salon, collect orders and attach them to a large lab receiving Sykdka to a certain percentage. What I wrote above. And in essence it is not necessary, only the courier to hire or you can run yourself. I do not see in what place the home jack can compete in business, with a professional photolab machine, if there is a significant amount of orders.

Vasay.ru @ 04/03/2013, 01:37*
Sold - as the printer is still needed at home. Some piece of paper, printed periodically the need arises.

It arises, here in my laser MFP, bought five years ago until now the original cartridge is not consumed. Moreover, I printed quite a lot on it. But on the jack, I would have already three times the cost of this printer on the cartridges. Laser print, especially black and whitefactor of more economical than inkjet.

Vasay.ru @ 04/03/2013, 01:37*
And then the printer is like the way - we will not beat the same copy for the sake of one copy?

For the sake of one we will not run, one is easier not to print at all, than to bother it;) And for the sake of a dozen photo - it's easier to go to the lab than buying a printer, to customize it and in it. And it is necessary to put it somewhere. :) Just about this and say.

Manichaean @ 04/03/2013, 12:49*
It arises, here in my laser MFP, bought five years ago until now the original cartridge is not consumed. Moreover, I printed quite a lot on it.

Well, if you print - then the laser MFP is needed. But at home it nafig?
By the way, I bought a friend here - Xerox WorkCentre 6015. Type colored laser. For the photo, it is natural not suitable, paint consumes with an incredible speed. A set of cartridges costs 8000r.

For the sake of one we will not run, one is easier not to print at all than sake it sneak

Well, this is already artificial restrictions.

And for the sake of a tent of the photo - it's easier to go to the lab

And give 900r per A4;) Very economical in terms of time and money.

How to buy a printer, configure it and understand it. And he needs to put it somewhere

Yes, it is very difficult;) It's easier to run in the laba, and the cop centers when suddenly some piece will be printed.

Vasay.ru @ 04/03/2013, 15:13*
By the way, I bought a friend here - Xerox WorkCentre 6015. Type colored laser.

I do not know, I didn't have any business with the meals. I only know that some of their budget models were transmitted Samsunga. As I said, OKI has the cost of printing, at least before, was quite gentle.

But at home it nafig?

Suddenly some piece of paper will be printed.

That's just for this and "nafig". I repeat once again - the laser printing is not enough that much more economical inkjet (at least in one-bedroom it is true almost always), so also toner in will not dry in contrast to ink. In general, look for this topic of tons of articles published. If I bought an inkjet printer, he would not live in my years anyone, even if I had practically not printed on it.
I can also agree about the printing of photos on the jack. But for all other things, if the color is not too needed, he does not have the slightest chance against the laser.

and give 900r for A4

Once again (we already go in a circle) - many people print photos on A4 and how often?By the way, where are you such prices 900 r found? Here, for example, rates in the expensive Foto One http://lab.foto-one.com/price-print-durst/ , and angry and generally imprint 30 rubles http://copytochka.com/pechat-fotografij.html What 900, what are you talking about? : wacko:

PS Here, by the way, foundhttp://pixart.ru/photo/There, at all 10x15 for 3 rubles and walk anywhere, they can send by mail.A4 there 23 rubles !!!

Post has been editedManichaean - 04.04.13, 11:10

Manichaean @ 04/04/2013, 11:48*
That's just for this and "nafig". I repeat once again - the laser printing is not enough that much more economical inkjet (at least in one-bedroom it is true almost always), so also toner in will not dry in contrast to ink. In general, look for this topic of tons of articles published. If I bought an inkjet printer, he would have not lived anyone for five years, even if I had practically not printed on it. I can still agree about the printing of photos on the jack. But for all other things, if the color is not too needed, he does not have the slightest chance against the laser.

Well, why the office printer at home? Is it artificially limiting the black-made seal? What for? It will not give financial savings if it does not print with packs (and the jack with SNSH is not expensive at the cost of printing).
For home, you need a colored jack. - You can print a photo on it and a piece of paper.

By the way, HP has lived for more than 6 years. And now alive - CSS died.

Once again (we already go in a circle) - many people print photos on A4 and how often?

And the meaning is to print 10x15? I used to make sense - came from vacation, printed the film - Show friends. But now during tablets / laptops / digital TVs / Internet, there is no point in 10x15.
Here you like the photo in A4 print and in the frame on the wall - this is another matter. Or A5 and in the frame on the table.

of the way, where are you such prices 900 r found?

You ourselves the above about the brightimir said - there are 90r behind the photo A4 if you need to do quickly (if you leave for a day - cheaper, but it is necessary to drive there 2 times).

By mail can be sent. A4 there 23 rubles !!!

I wonder how the A4 sheet will reach the mail? And how long is Budded to go?

Post has been editedvasay.ru - 04.04.13, 13:24

Vasay.ru @ 04.04.2013, 14:23*
For home, you need a colored jack. - You can print a photo on it and a piece of paper.

Here I, for example, the jack is not needed, because I am easier for me and cheaper to print in Laba, as I explained. And the laser MFP is used quite often - the same documents will be printed. Probably not one I am such a unique;)

By the way, HP has lived for more than 6 years. And now alive - CSS died.

I'm not talking about how much he will live, but how much will he live on one set of cartridges. How many were you changed in your? :) And on the shelf, he and 20 years will be able to simultane.

Here you like the photo in A4 print and in the frame on the wall - this is another matter. Or A5 and in the frame on the table.

And you, sorry for the personal question, in the apartment still something closes, except for the frames with photos on all sorts of horizontal and vertical surfaces. After all, you are typing, apparently, a lot: D

I wonder how the A4 sheet will reach the mail? And how long is Budded to go?

Documents reach quite normal. A couple of days goes around the city. I think that this business would have already burned for a long time if everything was so bad. And then no one forces you to receive by mail, they also have a network of points of issue.

You ourselves above about the brightmir spoke - there are 90r behind the photo A4 if you need to do fast

And yes, of course, we compare the most expensive laba with the most compressed execution deadlines, with the most cheap options for "knee" printouts, such as SCP, left ink, etc., and then 90 p for printouts, not 900?

Once again, I'm not talking about the fact that you do not have the right to buy a jet printer and print everything that your soul. If such printers exist, then it is necessary for someone. For example, you. :)
I only say that for most ordinary mortals, who do not know the words "photo paper" and even more so "flowering", it may not be the most convenient option (it is first), and that in terms of business photo printing Something would be significant, the household jet printer is uncomfortable against professional photoolalas. And for most tasks of the everyday home routine of a single-color lacerr, quite enough, and moreover, hemuch more economical (and at the rate of consumption, and at the cost of consumables). If you have weighty arguments against it, please give them. If not, I propose to complete our offtopic.

Post has been editedManichaean - 05.04.13, 09:59

Manichaean @ 04/05/2013, 10:58*
. And the laser MFP is used quite often - the same documents will be printed.

Are you typing them in industrial volumes?

How many were you changed in your?

One - on SRSH. Then poured ink.

And you, sorry for the personal question, in the apartment still something closes, except for the frames with photos on all sorts of horizontal and vertical surfaces. After all, you are typing, apparently, a lot

Stop! We just seem to talk about ordinary ordinary people?
I just do not apply to the name of the printer, we can say the commercial use of the printer;) Photographing products and print promotional materials with these photos.
Although, initially bought a printer for household purposes, but then somehow began to use it in the workers. When the party is big - it is more profitable to contact the printing house. When a little more profitable to print yourself.

Documents reach quite normal.

Before me, the A4 envelopes never reach normally. Always wished.

Well, yes, of course, we compare the most expensive laba with the most compressed deadlines, with the cheapest variants of the "knee" printouts, such as the SCP, the left ink, etc. and then still 90 rubles for printouts, and not 900?

You yourself mentioned Brightmir - I just looked at the prices of them on the site. 900r - because You yourself said about 10 prints - 10 * 90 = 900r. When the price of inkjet printing - I relied on the original Epson consumables and a good photo paper and mentioned retail prices. As I understand that most orders have no need to print in my volumes. Those. I use the original consumables and buying a photo paper in a regular store - the price of the A4 imprint will not exceed 10p
And if you print a lot - then the ink can be bought for about 400r per liter, I buy paper for about 2r per sheet A4. Total print A4 somewhere 3-4r, taking into account the printer's price. And the stamp on the jack is cheaper than in the printing house.

I only say that for most ordinary mortals, who does not know the words "photo paper" and even more so "flowering", it may not be the most convenient option (this is first),

But you suggest a simple town center will buy a laser and run in photolab every time you will fit something color print. It's comfortable? It is just much more convenient here is the usual household jack, even without any SRHCH - the volume of printing is not the ones to think about the cost of consumables.

What is in terms of photo printing, however significant sizes, the household jet printer is uncomfortable against a professional photoolaby.

I do not have a "business photo printing", but I type for work and a lot - and has long ago came to the conclusion that the jack with CNS is more profitable not only for photolabes, but also printing pictures (with small parties - up to 50 pieces of identical prints).

. And for most tasks of the daily home routine of a single-color lacerrin quite enough

This is an artificial limitation.

. If you have weighty arguments against it, please give them

I already brought them - you just do not want to see them.

Well, let's get it again:
1. Home seal is not only a ch / b papers. Sometimes you want to print the photo. The colored jack is more convenient here - it is not necessary to run into the photolabs.
2. Price:
First of all, not such cheap inexpensive Laser (an example with Xserex led above).

Another example: I have two MFPs in my office - the old Canon - there is a pen printed. I bought 3 cartridges in my time and then just refuel them (a pair of cartridges ended - I call to the company, the guys themselves come, take away, refuel, bring - the price of 300r for refueling one cartridge, + 200r courier work). And not very old Samsung - with him problems. Pretty wisdom protection system. As a result, the filtering offices for refueling such a cartridge are asked almost half the cost of the cartridge. How to circumvent protection - I found the way. But this requires a chip from the cartridge (so that it is perceived as starting), and reset the printer every 2,000 copies (for what it becomes possible - I had to reflash the printer). At the same time, not every fueling office agrees simply fall asleep powder in the cartridge for the price of the same Canon.

There are junctions on which ChB printing is inexpensive and fully appropriates with inexpensive laser printers even on original consumables (Series "Print Factory" from Epson). Well, if you still use non-original (after all, in the lasers, I do not use the original) - then the ink cost becomes generally a darling and the main price of the imprint is paper and the price of the printer itself.

Although, for the office, the laser has several advantages - speed and smaller noise. But for the house it is not critical.

Secondly: if the print volumes of the house are small, then the usual jack is enough for a long time. Does it make sense to bother about the price of consumables? If large, then you can freeze with non-original, install re-installed cartridges or SSR. Or buy the same L800 from which the SSR has already been from the factory - the price of printing even on the oriental kopecks.

those. The printer at home is still needed (so that it would not be to run into the cop centers because of each piece of paper, which suddenly needs to be printed). To buy a laser for this - I do not see any sense. Pros from him at home will not manifest. But having a jack with a photo printing, there will be no need to run in the photolab if suddenly wanted to print a couple of photos.

Rep: (22)
Vasay.ru @ 04/05/2013, 12:32*
those. The printer at home is still needed (so that it would not be to run into the cop centers because of each piece of paper, which suddenly needs to be printed). To buy a laser for this - I do not see any sense. Pros from him at home will not manifest. But having a jack with a photo printing, there will be no need to run in the photolab if suddenly wanted to print a couple of photos.

Here is about it !!! When the printer was alive - and the photo albums were periodically replenished. And when he died - everything stopped. And make a hook of 200-300 meters and an hour of time to Laba is already a problem with our pace of life. At least to me.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:28