I want to change IMEI | [how-to] change IMEI - is this just possible?

Rep: (19)
I want to change IMEI
Methods of cause and effect

Attached Image

IMEI - (international mobile equipment identifier) ​​is a number (usually 15-bit in decimal representation), unique for each device using it.
More details about IMEI can be read onWikipedia

Why change the IMEI?
  • You gray phone from abroad and in the country to block such Soup
  • You want to get the hand of the operator of the Internet
    • Just want to constantly change the bear, so that traffic is not tracked by the operator
    • You want to change the modem IMEI on IMEI from WindowsPhone for unlimited distribution
  • Bought b / a device and want to insure
  • It is strictly against the law to change the IMEI in order to assign someone else's property!

How to change IMEI?
MediaTek
Utilities to changeMEGA
MauiMETA | Instruction
MRT Key(paid)2.60 Crack(is free)
The process for using the database to replace MT65hh
The process for using the database to replace MT67hh
The process through Terminal Emulator
The method through engineering menu on Meizu
The method through engineering menu on MT6737
The process through Chamelephon (after resetting can fly)
Through engineering mode.
We type in the phone:*#*#3646633#*#*
We fall into the engineering mode(engenieer mode)
Go to the tabConnectivity
Choose:CDS Information>Radio information>Phone 1
Above lineAT + append: EGMR = 1.7, "your_IMEI"
To changeIMEIon the second SIM card (if any), we repeat the previous step, but we write already:EGMR = 1.10, "your_IMEI"
Push buttonSEND ATand reboot.
If it does not work, then after AT + you need to put a space.
##

#
Qualcomm
Utility to change / editMEGA
Utilities for backup / restore of the QCN ZTE NubiaMEGA
editing QCN
The next branch of Qualcomm
If the area IMEI write-protected
#
Spreadtrum
Utility to changeMEGA
#
Broadcom
Utility to changeMEGA
#
Huawei
HCU(paid)MEGA
MRT Key(paid)2.60 Crack(is free)
#
Other
A lot of useful SuborgBlack
WinPhone IMEI Generator
Online generators IMEI
Changing the console(It is irrelevant information)
For the work we needTerminal Emulator

Download and installEmulator
Open the emulator and run a number of commands in it:
su
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1.7, "YOUR_IMEI"'>/ dev / pttycmd1

Also, if you have a dvuhsimochny device, then to change the IMEI to the second SIM, you need to add:
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1.10, "YOUR_IMEI"'>/ dev / pttycmd1

For some non-Chinese brands, this command can help:
su
echo -e 'AT + EGMR = 1.7, "YOUR_IMEI"'>/ dev / smd0

or
su
echo -e 'AT + EGMR = 1.10, "YOUR_IMEI"'>/ dev / smd11

For HTC phones, the built-in radiooptions utility can help:
radiooptions 13 'AT + EGMR = 1.10, "YOUR_IMEI"'

Then just reboot.
##

#

* Some smartphones can change the IMEI only ask radio and / or use third-party tools / terminal to send AT-commands. Methods radio firmware depend on the smartphone manufacturer and the tools provided for this purpose.
* If none of the methods helped you, write to the topic and we will try to help you individually.

How it works?
IN
Question
Suppose I have a modem, and I want to change his imei on imei phone, which I often use, but with a different SIM card. Will my imei be banned?

Answer
For a modem (or tablet) you need to take another IMEI, from the phone, which is absolutely not on the network at the same time as the modem. At least from Nokia 3310.
Or use alternately - if you connect to the network at the same time, only the one who connects first will be connected, the second clone will not connect the system and it will be “out of reach”.
It is best to use the IMEI "corpse" (broken phone) or the old man, who then break and throw away, so that he is not completely in the network.
The second option is to generate an IMEI generator, but then there is no certainty about the uniqueness of the obtained IMEI - it may turn out to be a working twin. Although it is also not a particular problem, it is possible to generate any quantity, up to a working result.

For updating and updating caps, please contact Drawn777 at QMS

Last unread "
User activity

Post has been editedDrawn777 - 20.05.20, 07:30
Reason for editing: HCU + MRT

Rep: (78)
The subject arose because in Ukraine we are threatened that from September 1st all gray pipes will be difficult / impossible to connect to the networks of mobile operators. Filter course going by IMEI-yam

I drive vehicles from abroad. Therefore, it is interesting to be able to sew in gray devices from simple old good pipes that have been “living” in Ukraine for a long time.

I rummaged through the forum, I did not find information on the change. obviously no one needed it before.
But now the citizens of Ukraine seem to think hard about it.

grateful for any info on changing IMEI in NTS communicators

Rep: (2084)
This is not possible, IMEI is rigidly sewn into the radio module.

Rep: (78)
mdya .. that's how it is simple and painfully painful
Radio module ...
And if I change the radio, is there no way IMEI can be changed?

Post has been editeddexmorf - 18.09.09, 17:31

Rep: (103)
dexmorf
No, it can be said contacts are soldered in a certain sequence, if it will be more understandable

Rep: (103)
-LLIAMAH-,
What do you think, if ATS can find a phone only by IMEI in cooperation with mobile operators?

Rep: (148)
It's impossible,
do not be categorical. In any case, on some devices (I do not remember which ones) I had changed after the firmware. Itself did not come across, but from people trustworthy. Again - I think these fortels are a glitch that the developer missed. Have, then, he and ID, so that nothing depends on anything.
Dexmorf @ 18.9.09, 16:44*
The subject arose because we are threatened in Ukraine that from September 1st
already 18th :) As far as I know, the "stolen" phones in Russia partly run away to (c) Ukraine - and nothing :)
Theme for tehnotrepalki
M
move

Rep: (276)
On the one hand, MAC addresses are also hard-wired in hardware, and on the other hand, on Windows and on adequate network equipment, they are easily programmatically changed. But not on WM, I did not see such solutions for him.

Rep: (290)
Dexmorf @ 18.9.09, 16:44*
Sew in gray devices have from simple old good tubes that have long been "living" in Ukraine.

So, it seems, they threatened to filter the doubles of “White” IMEI

Rep: (306)
About six months ago, one dude explained in detail how to change IMEI to HTC units on the qualcomm platform. I did not think to save a fool, after half a day he was banned and his post was deleted, it turns out to discuss such topics on xda is prohibited :(

In general, the order was something like this:
1) Cracked radio firmware
2) SuperCID
3) Treason IMEI (You need to know its exact address in the memory, he indicated them)

Rep: (7)
I join the question!
Right hereasked about buying abroad
Was it worth it, or was it a price lure?

Rep: (0)
Read here

Guys! Regarding the change ... I’ve once stitched my kpkshnik, radio asked for the last thing, but the time has come when it’s time to take it under warranty, and here’s the problem itself - when I’m requesting it, it gives out my past late ... how to remove this effect ??? HELP !!! :(

Rep: (583)
Cabass, Daimoned is normal.

Rep: (106)
let me think up ...: rolleyes:

We need a program that sits in the firmware and serves as "definitely welded contacts" Tobish Ow ...
I think everything possible is possible and impossible too, only for "defined" circles.
Crude example - Multisim 12 rooms where small mikruha can store 12 numbers, where you can delete the old number and add - saying this I do not believe that it is impossible to implement in most windsurfing third party prog, it just costs a lot of effort and money and the To realize this opportunity will not advertise. So actually with imei. I had an example when I imagine the number from your call the same number as there are people took up the phone, said Alo, and then quickly dropped. : Rofl: And prompted me to call myself the fact that my grandmother flew ...

Where would such a coohacker find the current? Here's the problem - if I give it to me - the cops will heat up 100%: yes2:

Rep: (4)
Theoretically, you can force the bodies to send to another operator without changing it, but xs how to do it)))

-deemON-
So what I say in the store? :))) they will not pay attention to the added numbers ... Nafig them an extra client? :(

Rep: (2)
Can I have a stupid question? Is the operator on IMEI somehow reacting, besides tracking gray / black? Well, for example, I take and miraculously change IMEI, the operator does not block me? Well, that is. I am even more specific. When I come up with a SIM card, in any phone there is an operator search, when you see your connection to it in the list. According to what parameters does the operator allow his network? Data on the SIM card?

Rep: (306)
The operator checks on the sim card. But in addition, he writes imei phone in which SIM. If you change, nothing will happen, unless a conflict may arise: They don’t correspond to the device (They don’t just have a set of numbers), or it may be busy

Rep: (2)
those. If the device is listed as "hijacked" and then it appears on the network of the operator with another sim card, can it be blocked?

Rep: (106)
DIK61 @ 18.9.09, 17:55*
do not be categorical. In any case, on some devices (I do not remember which ones) I had changed after the firmware. Itself did not come across, but from people trustworthy.

+1, on my motorola it changes by literally pressing a pair of buttons on a computer)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:13