Questions and suggestions on the work of sections Android | Feedback

Rep: (1327)
Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work section, express your opinion or offer your ideas on how to improve it

Rep: (26)
I ask you to add to the rules for creating themes in the Android section - programs (and games) - the need to indicate whether the program is paid or not. It will save time and traffic. Thank.

It will save time and traffic.

How?savagemessiahzine.comdoes not require money from you for files uploaded. And the design of those single on the forum, it does not provide for such designations.

Posted on 10/10/2009, 12:10:

And not much time and traffic will take the link to cyrket, by the way.

_Woland_ @ 10.10.09, 15:10*
How?

At the moment, the market in Russia is officially unavailable. Knowing whether a paid program or not, I will not go to the market, I will not read the thread on the forum. I do both of these on Hero, which has a slow and expensive GPRS. And if you also indicate the fact of payment in the title of the thread, then I would not even want to go into the thread of a particular program.
And the design of a single forum

Registration can be specified separately. Never met different rules for different sub-forums in Runet open spaces?
This is called flexibility. I do not understand, by the way, links to a single design. After all, for sure, in the section for smartphones on symbian there is no obligatory indication in the first post of the link to cyrket.com or androlib.com.
And not so much time and traffic takes the link to the cyrket link, by the way

You have in St. Petersburg, I believe, fast and cheap GPRS / Wi-Fi. Please think about other cities.

P.S. It is better to do it now, while there are not so many programs yet. By the way, this will in some degree encourage people to still see the difference between stolen and non-stolen software.

RiantHoff
And you did not think that many programs have a free lite version? This is a forum for discussing software, not pricing policies of companies. As for the uniform design, I mentioned it in the sense that you were the first to whom such an approach turned out to be uncomfortable. If you are only interested in free software, you can install the firmware with Market'om -HTC Hero - Firmware (Post # 3224843)- and you will have only free, because paid in the territory of the Russian Federation is still officially unavailable. At the same time and save traffic.

Post has been edited_faber_ - 12.06.11, 13:54

_Woland_ @ 11.10.09, 17:52*
This is a forum for discussing software, not pricing policies of companies.

I do not call to discuss pricing, I call for user convenience.
to whom such an approach was uncomfortable.

Precisely because the market has just appeared, people have not really realized anything yet. People also do not think at all whether paid software or not. Put from the forum. In fact, stealing, if the software is paid. But they do not even know about it.
If you are interested only in free software, you can install the firmware with Market'om - HTC Hero Firmware (Post # 3224843) - and you will only have it free, because the paid one in the territory of the Russian Federation is not officially available

Please look at my signature. I installed this firmware a long time ago. And that is why I ask you to make changes. Precisely because I see only free programs on the market.
Programs are very convenient to put from the market. After that, you can see whether there is an update of this program or not. And if I see a good program (not knowing that it is paid), I will reread the entire thread here. I'll go to the market and find the absence of the program. I will spend, however, time and money.

Precisely because the market has just appeared, people have not really realized anything yet.

Software has been sold for many years. The fact that it is now sold through the AppStore, Android Market, Marketplace, in fact does not change, do not make fools of people. All are well aware of everything.

I call for user friendliness.

You specifically call for your convenience.

I understand your wish. We will consider it collectively. If necessary, we will amend the existing rules.

Rep: (11)
I think you need to remove from the beaten down
1. Discussion of official sales - sales have begun, why discuss them?
2 Questions on the purchase of Android-devices abroad - this topic is also not worth the fact that to be nailed at the top. Official sales began a long time ago, you can make a FAK using ebay and DHL in another place.

HTC Hero - Firmware - can be made from this giant theme - a short and clear FAK to attach all the necessary files there, close and nail it at the top?

What to do with the topic of discussion - I'll never know. Nobody will probably read it from beginning to end ...

1. I agree.
2. I do not agree. Officially, we still have not so many devices for sale.
3. FAQ'i thing time-consuming and often created by users. If you are ready to make intelligible instructions, we will be grateful to you.

P.S. In addition, you inattentively read the caps in order. Hero firmware FAQ has long been done - HTC Hero - Firmware (Post # 3314252)

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 27.10.09, 22:35

Rep: (194)
Maybe it's time to make a topic like "Ambulance for beginners"? :)
In the topic of discussion, htc hero every two or three pages is the same thing repeated, in the topic about the firmware is the same.
And for the firmware, not one and not two faqs have already been written, but how were the same questions, so they remained
Maybe it's better to put it all somewhere apart?

Maybe you need to create a theme "htc hero - problems and solutions." Where everyone will write the problem and how to solve it. Do not ask questions how to solve the problem, but write your own way? And in the cap write some simple rules by which the post should be made (as in the subforums of the game or program for android)?
So faq normal make faster work.

Perhaps, still it is necessary to create a topic "Choice and Comparison"? We still don't have so many devices on the android, but still there were the same waving between the magic and the htc hero.

Post has been edited_Zx_ - 16.11.09, 10:00

to create a topic "Selection and Comparison"?

For this there is a whole section of the forum.

With regard to the structuring of information will have to think about. But the distinction between the topic of the firmware on the very top and some help for beginners - do not think that is the right approach. By what criteria do we determine which of the topics is the question? This is the first thing. Second, how to demand respect for the rules of the users? I'll have to think it might be worth to allocate in separate topics copyrights firmware to be able to discuss them separately from the main thread. This should spread the load a little. Wishes are clear, we think. :)

Rep: (194)
Uh ... something did not notice that section ... shame and shame :)

At the expense of helping newcomers: there is in the forum "PDA and communicators" podforum "pomosch", so why are we worse? There's everything about Windows Phone: blush: and we have everything about androyd. Lincho I, if I were looking for a faq or something else on the indroyd, I wouldn’t have gotten into the section with WM, since I'm interested in androyd, and not VM. I mean it.
While in general all questions on the same htc hero wallowing in the two topic. Maybe the same identical questions about the first and last name in the contacts, about the mp3-tags, about animated clock, about the sound quality, pro speaker, pro sms - all this tyagomotinu that appears almost daily to shove in a separate section, since no one wants to use search or read the facts? Otherwise, one will grumble that "here, they say, zadolbali, go yuzayte search, do not give to talk", while others will be answered, "Yes you do go in search, we have a problem, we die." And there will be two topic grumbling, which will stop when he comes out the new firmware - questioning then simply crush. : D: blush:

I understand you, you have to plow.

Rep: (18)
Partially join_Zx_
Maybe you need to create a theme "htc hero - problems and solutions."

Supplement the "Catalog of Android OS programs" with a list of software for a PC, ala video conversion, mp3 tags, etc. very often pop up, or add to the FAQ.

Rep: (3)
hereSoftware Directory - Android OS (Post # 3245379)curve link on aiSystemWidget

Rep: (1095)
AndroidLV,
Thank! Corrected

Rep: (262)
I propose to make links to discussions of devices from the main section, because stupid and dumb topics are created

Syrop,
Root section and created for banal questions. If they disturb you with something, do not read. And all the links are here -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=209&st=46- and the ad hangs in all sections without exception.

Rep: (262)
_Woland_,
Well, if so conceived, then ok :)

Syrop,
This is an analogue of this section -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=8
Perhaps we didn’t accurately clarify / inform about the new direction of the root partition. Probably have to think about more accurate / understandable wording.

Rep: (31)
I did not know that there is a separation. Looked and really shared :)
My opinion on this subject is. There is no need to divide the Hero firmware theme into many topics and here's why:
1. Everyone has become accustomed to the fact that in one topic about the firmware there is everything about this very firmware - what modifications are there, how are they different, etc.
2. To share by android versions ... as it is also not ice because now everyone has almost 1.5 (official, regular users), few have 1.6 (advanced users) and absolutely crumbs 2.0 (maniacs), but in light of the fact that Soon the official release of 2.0 (2.1?) from HTC will be released, then the themes about firmware 1.5 and 1.6 will simply die, because I think that everything will immediately flow to the new version of the android. Unless, of course, some flagrant infringement in the functional happens, which I doubt for some reason, but I’m afraid.
3. It is best of all in one topic, in the first post it is expanded to give a list of available firmware, with a description and other instructions on the firmware. That's enough for most I think. And the threads are already subtleties, because if a person decides to put something or change something in his phone, then he should bother to read the discussion to enter the topic.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 14:48