> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

KeepScreen | blocks off the screen

Rep: (24)
KeepScreen
version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The program locks the screen off for a pre-selected applications.

Developer: AxDroid LLC
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.tni.KeepScreen
Android web market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...cmVlbkxpdGUiXQ ..

Download:
Version 1.7 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1157849/Keep_Screen_1.7.apk

Past versions:
Version 1.0.2 Full : Attached fileKeepScreen_1.0.2_Full.apk (34.15 Kb)

Post has been editedPicnik - 01.02.12, 13:33

Rep: (1328)
Make threads pattern -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=212&st=24

Rep: (27)
1.6 does not work chtoli? tell me if the analogue

Rep: (132)
I have this program works well, try this programScreen ON

Rep: (90)
gt540 to still go out, do not tell me the problem? Android 2.1 Quarx

Rep: (8)
Everything is working !!!! Firstly, after the specified program that should not "go off", press the "Start / stop service". Secondly, it is necessary to set the "home" screen phone repayment sensor (in Settings - Display - Screen timeout) for 30 seconds !!!! Put more or less - the program will not work !!!!

PS The program is really better than the "Screen On" !!!

Post has been editedsapdmt - 12.01.11, 01:54

Rep: (16)
On Cyrket version 1.6.1. No one there is no newer apk?

Rep: (1)
LG P500 Optimus One. Works, everything is OK, put it on the reader, browser, chess ... But do not forget - if you turn off the device power-lock button while the program is running, then after 30 seconds the screen is turned on and no longer goes out (showing the blocking screen)! Therefore, in order not to put the battery in this way, be careful and attentive, and the power button to lock the device or close the application or the Home button to return to your home desktop ...

Rep: (3)
Chernov2 @ 17.01.2011, 09:30*
LG P500 Optimus One. Works, everything is OK, put it on the reader, browser, chess ... But do not forget - if you turn off the device power-lock button while the program is running, then after 30 seconds the screen is turned on and no longer goes out (showing the blocking screen)! Therefore, in order not to put the battery in this way, be careful and attentive, and the power button to lock the device or close the application or the Home button to return to your home desktop ...

All properly painted and detailed, plus. I would like only to see some critical timeout after which the screen is still proffer.
Curious nuance: after locking the device with the power button, I do not turn on the screen, but if it does not unlock or press lyuboyu button, the screen does not go out.

Post has been editedsippel - 18.01.11, 18:32

Rep: (5)
Put the latest version please

Rep: (46)
the program got up and running with a bang. (HTC Incredible S)

Post has been editedwwwMAXiDROM - 08.08.11, 21:33
Reason for editing: model bodies.

Rep: (1)
No one knows a program so that after the call, the phone screen is not included and that I use a headset, and after a call randomly pressed buttons

Rep: (22)
The program was free on the Market.

Rep: (5)
The new version =)

Attached files

Attached fileKeep_Screen_1.7.apk(35.4 KB)

Post has been editedAminoa - 10.09.11, 19:50

Rep: (18)
Maybe someone knows a similar program, but that it could be put to each program the position of the screen?

Rep: (18)
Or a program which prohibited the screen rotation for each specific program?

Rep: (34)
navicapic
Smart Rotator (there are in the program directory)

Rep: (0)
And do not tell the application to the screen quenched, but not blocked. That is not quenched, and I have no application can be made. But that is quenched and is not blocked, it is not available. I have a Samsung GALAXY YP-G50 (this mp3 player on Android).

Rep: (0)
And how to make so that the screen is not quenched, even on the lock?

Rep: (88)
Unfortunately the list does not see all the applications on the GO.

Rep: (13)
Unfortunately, ICS crash when scanning the list of programs. It looks like it stopped supporting. It is a pity, one of the few masthevnyh programs.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 3:37