> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sprite Migrate | Restore backups from Sprite Backups.

Rep: (1095)
Sprite migrate
Version: 0.3.0.25 Beta

Last update of the program in the header:08.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Program to restore the backup of contacts, SMS, call logs and bookmarks Made program Sprite Backups on BlackBerry, Windows Mobile or Symbian (Nokia)

Homepage: http://www.spritesoftware.com/products/migrate
Changelog: http://www.spritesoftware.com/support/faq/...Release-History
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.spritemobile.migrate/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.spritemobile.migrate

Download:
Version 0.3.0.25: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/556773/com.spritemobile.migrate.apk

old versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 22.11.12, 03:47
Reason for editing: Topic description

Rep: (624)
does not see the file on the card, made Sprite Backups

Post has been editedespantajo - 12.10.09, 23:56

Rep: (20)
Similarly

Now that responded on this subject:
Change the name of the backup file to<your-file>.smf and place it in the root of your SD Card (i.e.not in a directory). That should sort you out.</ Your-file>

Rep: (583)
Has anyone made it work? Rename, it did not help.
Sprite Migrate to the VM crashes when trying to backup Russian contacts.

-deemON- @ 18.10.09, 23:07*
Has anyone made it work? Rename, it did not help.
Sprite Migrate to the VM crashes when trying to backup Russian contacts.

should be infeedbackwrite

New support group comments:
We do not support Windows Mobile backup files for migration. You have to use our WinMo migration application to backup your data and use that to bring it across. Fo more details on the full process see ourmigration page

We plan to have a new version of the migration system out in the next 48 hours, with some bug fixes and an improved PC application. Let me know if you have any problems.

Post has been editedespantajo - 22.10.09, 20:23

Anybody could transfer SMS from Symbian (Nokia 5800) on Android? In the second stage, when it is necessary to convert the resulting file on Symbian file, understandable for an android, an error !!

transferred all the data from the WM
write in support - will solve the problem

Rep: (15)
I tried to move Simba 9.1 - current sbekapit the second time - on your computer to convert refused - feedback sent - but it's not serious ...

Rep: (1319)
Updated to version 0.2.1.13 (beta until 06.01.2010)
Download:Attached filecom.spritemobile.migrate.apk(519.24 KB)

Changes in version 0.2.1.13
- Added support for Droid, and some bugs fixed
- Added fields phone manufacturer and phone model in the log files are sent to the Help Desk
- Fixed some bugs and made small improvements in functional

Changes in version 0.2.1.12
- Reworked engine of the migration process
- Fixed bug with sending log in Help Desk (close application)
- Fixed some bugs and made small improvements in functional

Updated to version 0.3.0.17 (beta until 06.07.2010)
Download:Attached filecom.spritemobile.migrate.apk(537.09 KB)

Changes in version 0.3.0.17
- Improved speed of data migration
- improve the quality of forming sms-dialogues
- fixed some bugs

On posolednih custom firmware 2.1 does not restore a backup from spraytbekap (even renaming the file worked on 2.0)

Rep: (6)
BoBaH77 @ 31.10.09, 20:59*
I tried to move Simba 9.1 - current sbekapit the second time - on your computer to convert refused - feedback sent - but it's not serious ...

So did you skonvertit or not? I wrote that the problem with the conversion and produces near-zero file size - not kovnertiruet: beee:
How could transfer SMS? (Symbian 9.2)

Rep: (64)
managed to drag could not drag out and histori nokii contacts, sms, swears converter and converts, probably Russian sms does not eat. idiocy renaming the file extension of the large letters in the little sprite that saw him I just finished off, it is interesting that for a programmer wrote.

Rep: (143)
HTC LEO ->HTC Desire.
With Windows merged without question, konvertanulos on your computer, get angry at Desire. All saw, but after successfully flushed written, but not a single contact and have not seen. What I'm doing wrong?

Here User guide, though in English

Attached files

Attached fileAndroid_Migrate_User_Guide.pdf(852.24 KB)

Post has been editedpartyman - 17.05.10, 12:20

Rep: (6)
A similar problem, with the Asus perezalil on Milestone, now dialer one Motorola's call log list all contacts see, and in the phone book there are none, no contacts. How to get their stuff?

Rep: (67)
I for some reason the program on android does not want to migrate anything ... in the file where contacts, text messages and call log - can only see contacts, and does not want them to migrate ... what to do?

Updated to version 0.3.0.25 beta2
Download:Attached filecom.spritemobile.migrate.apk(527.96 KB)

Changes in version 0.3.0.25
  • No information

Rep: (30)
Similarly, on the Liquid ... like migration comes in the list of contacts calls there, and in the contacts themselves - anything that is not migrated.
there is a solution?

Rep: (-4)
After you rename the extension of its backup file program saw, but refused to restore referring to the fact that the file is corrupted. HTC Desire device.

Rep: (64)
If anyone should push SMSes from your old phone to androidofon, the MOU to share their decision,
based on a modification of the export XML-files from MobilEdit 4.xx.

Those. if your old phone is friends with MobilEdit and it is necessary to take SMSes, that's just it, I'm with her SonyEricson P910i moved. I was given a hard time this :)

Questions may be here, but in a personal duplicate.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:17