The topic can only be evaluated:
  • telephones;
  • PDAs and communicators;
  • Digital cameras;
  • Memory cards, card readers;
  • GPS devices;
  • Gaming consoles;
  • Players;
  • Accessories for the above devices (covers, chargers, interface cables, etc.).

Evaluation of other devices in this topic is prohibited. The punishment for the postponed is the PO reading day. forum rules .
  • For a more objective assessment, we recommend specifying complete information about the device, its status (preferably with photos), date of purchase, packaging,as well as whether the device is white or gray.

Post has been editedGloomy - 14.04.13, 10:26

Rep: (225)
In the forum section of the flea market often there are announcements in which the owner of the device does not know how much you can sell your assistant and sometimes sells it for a penny, or vice versa puts a huge price for your PDA.At first I wanted to create a type theme for how much you can sell the Toshiba G810, that is, to find out for yourself, but then I decided that it would also be useful to someone ...

Post has been editedpower_active - 08.09.09, 17:22

Rep: (329)
But for how much can you sell the ASUS 525 moderately shabby, without a kit, the buttons 2,5,8 do not work?

Rep: (96)
Asus for 2 thousand is not more - repair the buttons and change the case there are chances to sell for 6 a maximum of 7
Toshiba no more than 5

My question
RoverPC R5 perfect condition complete set wm 6.1 -Your price
P.S Moped is not mine;)

Post has been editedPiLOT Salsk - 08.09.09, 23:43

Rep: (1703)
IMO, good topic. Maybe move it to a flea market and fix?

Rep: (2)
Each case of IMHO is very individual, depends on many factors. For example, it depends on the city in which the device is sold, on the state. There is a common criterion: used floor prices
Topic in the furnace

Rep: (24)
If theoretically (IMHO): for outdated (more than 1.5-2 years ago, discontinued / sold) devices, the price can only be called for a specific animal (completeness, condition, photo)

But for new / commercially available slop easier on next schememe count:
1) warranty, id. Condition, complete set, documents = 60-70% ofcurrentdevice prices.
2) the warranty ended recently (device 1-1.5 years, affects the wear of the battery), but otherwise the same as p.1 = 40-50%
3) without warranty and without a set of 1-1.5 years in excellent condition. = 25-35%

Those. for specified in 1st message Toshibu G810 for the pricefirst categoryfrom the current for the new device ~ 11000r IMHO you canaskfrom 6 to 7 thousand rubles
And how much they will give 8-) as agreed.

Rep: (24)
Mr.Ping @ 9.9.2009, 8:06*
There is a common criterion: used floor prices

For the buyer :-) One colleague also “inspired” me: he left the store, opened the box, turned on the device - everything, 50% of the money flew away. Only this is IMHO for dealers decomposed.

slimest That's exactly what I thought when I created the theme: yes2:

Added after a couple of minutes:
sent toOffers site and forumrequest about the transfer of the topic: drinks:

Toshiba no more than 5

Those. for the Toshiba G810 indicated in the 1st message, for the price of the first category from the current one for a new device ~ 11000 p IMHO, you can request from 6 to 7 thousand rubles.

I was thinking of selling for 8 thousand.: ph34r:

Post has been editedpower_active - 09.09.09, 07:52

Rep: (1004)
Slimest @ 9.9.09, 7:41*
IMO, good topic. Maybe move it to a flea market and fix?

The main thing that would not turn into a "flea market" right here ...

koordinator, this should not happen :)

and how much can you sell?
3500 what do you think will be fine?

Post has been editedpower_active - 09.09.09, 09:08

Rep: (2)
Those. for the Toshiba G810 indicated in the 1st message, for the price of the first category from the current one for a new device ~ 11000 p IMHO, you can request from 6 to 7 thousand rubles.
I was thinking of selling for 8 thousand.

Well, your device is your price.
What is there to think about? Half the price of the device, and then +/- at will and condition.
If anyone wants to tell, let him do it himself.
The economy is a market economy and there is no need to make any cost "correct." No one buys - skinte price.

Post has been editedMr.Ping - 09.09.09, 09:42

Rep: (517)
Tsvenord @ 9.9.09, 8:13*
... left the store, opened the box, turned on the device - everything, 50% of the money flew away ...

This is at least 50% ...
A month ago, they chose a KMC friend. We went to the shops, got to know ...
In the end, the market bought the HTC Touch 3G. Slightly used (half year warranty from the store where it was sold), Russian Windows, not a single scratch, a complete set (almost all accessories are not even printed) + a film is pasted on the screen. Yes, even the seller for some reason decided that the kit did not have enough memory cards, pulled it out of some phone and put it in a box (it turned out to be 2GB).
The starting price was 6 thousand rubles. In the end, after the "call to the owner" of the device, I gave it for 5 tr.

Rep: (329)
Well, it depends on what the seller and how storgueshsya.
For example, if I sell the phone myself, I usually put a higher price on it, and only then, if I don’t buy it, I lower it. In most cases there are buyers at such a price.

What is the topic in the treater arbor passed

I was thinking of selling for a total of 8 thousand. ph34r.gif

For this price, you can buy a new (!!!) Rover N6 - if the buyer knows the market, he will do just that.

here's another question:
Player: Samsung YP-Q1
Memory: 8gigov
Black colour
Condition: 4+ (behind a pair of small scratches and scuffs, otherwise perfect, as from a store)
Kit: full
Description:http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=3547678&hid=90560
Purchase date: at the beginning of June 2009 for 5190 rubles.
Price in stores at the moment: ~ 4300 rubles.

2000-2300 no more - for big ones you can buy a new one

Smartphone: Nokia 5700 Xpress Music
Operating system: Symbian 9.2
Kit: full
Description:http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9149...527012524764411
Price in stores: out of sales
Purchase Date: August 2007

4700 could be taken for the perfect state
and so 2600-2800 no more

Rep: (167)
nokia 9300

Bought in early 2005. Complete kit (box with check too). A condition on 4, we consider age.
How much approximately?
I think 3k normal price.

Yes, I think 3-4 fine

9300 is possible for 3500p.
For this price, you can buy a new (!!!) Rover N6 - if the buyer knows the market, he will do just that.

heh ...
RAM (MB): 64
ROM (MB): 128
tosha:
128, 256 :) and besides, the people on the market are still not very concerned with rovers

Rover N6 outwardly looks solid 3.2 knows its stuff
Therefore, Toshiba is a dubious advantage.
How about the attitude on the market -Face factsand not in favor of Toshiba.
Yes, and the people with the Rovers, I began to see very often - in contrast to the people with Toshiba.
In the announcement of the interview they said that they were planning to take a firmly 2-3 place.
Judging by the X8, they don’t go on. Another service in the regions would be fine and everything would be fine. Yes, and judging by the forum, Rover-runners don’t really want to switch to something else. Do you all know if you have a 20-30 kilorubble for a beautiful box?

Well, this is offtopic in favor of domestic producers. Checked for yourself)

I think a 2 times greater number of RAM is much better than a 3.2-inch screen.
ready to talk on this topic in qms, and then admins are not asleep :)

Rep: (101)
Write already in large letters that you should not try to sell HP4700 or LOOX720 for 6-7 ty. as they periodically try to do in a flea market ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/06/20, 20:01