Fly rod (max) [ 80 ] ** [16,39%]
Plug fishing rod (plug) [ 25 ] ** [5,12%]
Bottom gear (feeder) [ 111 ] ** [22,75%]
Spinning [ 231 ] ** [47,34%]
other [ 41 ] ** [8,4%]
Total votes: 488

Rep: (1318)
Attached Image

FISHING - it is more than a hobby or habit, much less a desire to kill free time. It is akin to inspiration, poetry ... You can say it is a state of the human soul. No wonder people say:"A bad day on fishing is better than a good day at work"; "Fishing is the most time consuming way to relax".
And the most accurate statement:"The time spent on fishing is not recorded by God at the expense of life.": good:
Few of us, meeting the early dawn, sometimes did not admire the reddening floats frozen on a mirror-smooth surface of the water. Few people experienced impatience and trembling in their hands from the anticipation of fighting beautiful and strong fish.

Welcome to the Fishing Club onsavagemessiahzine.com!
Attached Image
In the club you can discuss everything related to fishing:
- how and what to catch this or that fish,
- description and nuances of using baits,
- literature for beginners and professionals
- fishing jokes,
- photos from fishing and much more.

You can participate in the developmentClub:add yourstories and photos, fishing "secrets", all that is connected with fishing. Share experiences and communicate!Those wishing to join the club - write in the subject.
Club Rules
K
1. Nobody canceled the rules of Trepalka and Forum in the club!
2. Be mutually polite! Try to avoid flooding and holivar.
3. Being on this topic you confirm that you have read these rules and agree with them.

Club composition
1. salex (inspector of fishery supervision)
2. e-ch! (likes to get drunk fishing and screaming obscenities, perpeting don at night)
3. lindes (beautiful fish eater: girl_curtsey :)
4. dama (loving to eat fish)
5. Agafonoff (lover of red caviar and beer with fish)
6. algaloff (the main fisherman of the forum ... does not remember when he started fishing)
7. Valerius the Dark (fish lover ... with beer)
8. MissAlenka (beautiful fish eater: girl_curtsey :) (together with Mishka the catcher, who wields only 2 paws)
9. Johnny P (periodically fishing ... but mostly carp and crucian)
10. Sergey Viktrich (carrot hunter)
11. Genotsvali (spinning cock, caught trophy - pike for 5 500 gr.: good :)
12. Gohlik (spinningist)
13. valdemard (spinning player, the first serious fish caught - an ide of 3 kilos: good :)
14. Rashpill (Fisherman in life - since childhood)
15. yod (Fish "tackle in a fishing store"))))
16. sergeikaspd (Thinking of taking bajo 006 fishing bait)
17. nigalfiya (Fish for 4 hours: download :)
18. lebedeff37 (he has been fishing on Kame since childhood)
19. Paul (pike caught - 4 kg.: good: personal record - 3 kg of perch in 4 hours)
20. kvitu (likes to fish)
21. Buranek (He loved to run around dad when he was fishing and eating cookies): D
22. Deshly (books useful lays out)
23. zephyr2004 (catches on the Moscow River)
24. terex_1978 (does not drink on fishing)
25. _loza_ (Up to 98. I did not know what spinning is)))
26. Aleeexs (likes dried fish)
27. anagile (does not remember himself without fishing)
28. dima.bespalov.s (father caught a pike at 8 kg)
29. Sanitch (fisherman from the city of Orel))))
30. den1003 (Ukrainian fisherman)
31. meanwhile (Voronezh fisherman)
Tips experienced

Attached Image

Fish FAQ
| Pike | Perch | Carp | Carp | Zander | Som | Roach | Tugun | Zhereh | Ide | Taimen |

FAQ on how to catch and cook fish
| Master spinning | Fisherman tips | Fishing cuisine |
All about fishing
[center] | Encyclopedia "From fishing to fish soup" | Video magazine "Fishing with us" | Autumn spinning (Big Fishing) |

"Any person, if he spends at least one day with a fishing rod on a river or a lake, if he inhales much of the scent of flowers, hears the resounding of birds, and the sound of cranes, sees in the dark water a bronze or silver glitter of a large fish, if he finally feels her elastic running on the thinnest ringing fishing line, will then long remember this day as one of the happiest days in her life. " K.G. Paustovsky

thanks to the resourceruboman.rufor the material provided.

Post has been editednafuk - Yesterday, 09:37
Reason for editing: One of the most important characteristics is its spinning operation

Rep: (1120)
IvdelRus @ 2.02.20, 16:35*
Card with a solid handle? I just only specially spaced considered.
Hello, depending on the model and test, I took a model delta with spaced handle in pro models with a solid go into vi plus model and with a solid and spaced there, even from the tests and the lengths of course depends on the quality and build a full order (well, of course you first need to see how he goes in hand in the store: D)) I would certainly recommend September cut a stick is good, you can still say a multi-purpose and under the jig and the glands and the wobblers good throws and the drain to catch it good: good: There is more a cheap sigmente is Maximus '(ibid spaced handle the quality and build of course inferior to the top-end models, but' horse, work can be said for all occasions.
I said goodbye to Aiko)
have seen other such well, I like that they are not liked (but Aiko feeders are not completely bad, I have two such firms two seasons has caught them happy))
the average range of 5-25,
Look nevertheless Sep cut tests and there are long very diverse and the stick itself will serve well and handle it "raznesonka, even in models with more tests such as 10-40, 20-50, etc.

Rep: (25)
Meanwhile @ 02/03/20, 0:13*
the average range of 5-25,
Look nevertheless Sep cut tests and there are long very diverse and the stick itself will serve well and handle it "raznesonka, even in models with more tests such as 10-40, 20-50, etc.

Watched many firms travel'y .. St. Croix and Pontun21 length when folded large state - they 3hchastniki, I was driving home from work and in-store mete

If next year will move to live on the whole Don "cane structure" will have to review, now it's mostly short stack 210-220sm ....

IvdelRus @ 2.02.20, 22:43*
Watched many firms travel'y ..

And well, if the model is "Travel , then there is probably" Shimano , suit, there they form into three parts disassembled (for transportation convenient, I think, and an exploded view of the length is not large, in addition they have there is the direction " Travel , is more developed than the other) and the tops like the September cut, claw, lamiglas yet more tailored for small (crossings, put in a car drove up to the river, that's all the transportation and if the river next to or even in the hands of donos) because they have little orient their products to the direction , Travel , at Mikado still something similar happened but for folded Length can not say how they are compact. A "ponton21 stick , I did not like how a little bit poor range ( the same type of highly specialized and only a certain type of bait)
If Don, well, looking where,
And basically I understand and tests are using large?
Lite version if Don is sure to come in handy on the conditions will deal :(
Yes, here's another look Graphiteleader (graphite leader) may be suitable and also udilnik good and worthy for assembly and fittings for you: good:

Post has been editedmeanwhile - 03.02.20, 08:34
Reason for editing: added text

Rep: (54)
Received today from kosobyaki Travel wand, modelc BRAVE (196ml), is quite decent for the price, just a little lapshevata with a hint of uversalnost generally satisfied with the upgrade. Took to velopokatushek, that in the knapsack lay on the "just in case", was previously wand Shimano Vengeance STC Mini Tele Spinn 180 L-form glass, simply crumbled in his hands.
Gallery did, but brave performed adequately, stocks of Form, rings, handle and reel seat are not found. NHNCH colleagues!
(Photo attached with the internet, for clarity)

Attached images
Attached Image

Lovlyuryb @ 09/02/20, 14:22*
BRAVE (196ml)
To transfer the course is convenient, well, I like that on them (Option Travel) do not pay attention, mainly taking dvuhchastniki
I have a body of water near the house, and if you have to drive the car on the food rekam.tak that such a need for compactness no gear (large trunk: D) of the ranks, I realized, and which took the test? on a stick in the mind laytovom range.

Rep: (54)
Meanwhile @ 09/02/20, 19:09*
I took a test?
of test 5-25, in osnovnovnom 90 I fish baits, and of from 2 mepsik blesenok only admit: rolleyes:

* meanwhile , Shimano does not produce 4hchastniki .. Telescopes chesslovo x) Therefore, considering other companies, the benefit they are not few)

Posted 02/10/2020, 9:24:

* meanwhile , TRAVEL charge more for flights, traveling easier 2hchastniki)

IvdelRus @ 10.02.20, 9:23*
Shimano does not produce 4hchastniki.
I certainly do not know much about the direction of "Travel, buthttps: //fish.shimano-e...epage/concept-stc.html
IvdelRus @ 10.02.20, 9:23*
TRAVEL charge more for flights of
Well it is clear, compact and easy transportation.

* Fishing man The main thing that stick reliable
self-compactness is also a plus in transportation, ((I'm your cruising: D) Well nhnch

Hello: thank_you: who knows about these sticks or can someone there :) wand itself in the lead (in the store had seen in his hands, but in fact, there are advantages or disadvantages are interested in? primarily sensitive form of fishing time, whether work out well?
Crazy Fish
Attached Image

About spinning Crazy Fish gave me advice now: rtfm:
but can anyone have their personal opinions will be glad if you share: P
Today went to the body of water (reservoir)
located next to the house, as is often happens with us passed competitions (fishing jig) people was enough, met friends, he certainly aside sexes perch on bezmotylku
Attached Image
more attention certainly attracted competitors (as learned later from nearby towns) himself slowly from 11.00 to 16.00 3,400gr.okuney caught several plotvichek, lovilos not particularly good, but the air breathed, rested (communicated with the same as I fishers) weather warm, has been charged: D for a whole week with positive emotions and good: good:
Too, as you wait for the summer season uv.kollegi пёЏ

The usual split-shot
In the classic snap using spherical clamping load
Attached Image

Sliding split-shot
Installing sliding cargo makes it a snap more sensitive to cautious bite, and its elongated shape allows you to catch on a rocky bottom or littered.
Attached Image

Friends!from 20-23 February 2020 held
47-th International Specialized Exhibition of products for hunting, fishing and recreation.
Hunting and fishing in Russia 2020

🎣
Within the framework of the business program, discussed the urgent issues of hunting and fishing in our country, as well as, conducted workshops, seminars, master classes and presentations of new fishing and hunting industries.
On the stands of the exhibition participants were interesting activities: demonstration of fishing gear, canine advice, practical advice on the registration of small vessels. в›µ
Subjects of the exhibition:
Hunting and tourism Rybalka.Aktivny
Fishing Fishing tackle and gear, hooks, jig, bait
tracking devices, Optics Scopes, thermal imaging cameras, accessories
Hunting Hunting weapons, rifles, knives, sheaths, crossbows, bows
active tourism Fishing and hunting tourism, equipment for recreation, tourist bases
Transport ATVs, snowmobiles, ATVs, accessories
Water transport Boats, inflatable boats, outboard motors, accessories
Video reviews for Hunting and Fishing in Russia in 2020
can be viewed on youtube channels in the near future exhibition novelties will appear in retail outlets

Post has been editedmeanwhile - 09.08.20, 11:04
Reason for editing: added text.

Share photos TRAVEL) Upper wife: Tsurinoya Partner with two apex to 7gr further Aiko Freya 1-10gr, Dragon Black Rock ll S4-6578-MLF 5-25gr (latest purchase - pleased with the quality of the Poles) and DAM Effzett TRV 15-40. All Travel is down in the range of ultra up the middle strand)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IvdelRus @ 26.02.20, 15:56*
Dragon Black Rock
Hello, I saw this (though I did not catch the concept of "Travel , seemingly worthy model: good:)
That's how many have not seen in stores "Travel,butnever seen with cork handle (all eva) met fargrib combined and only: unsure: but to completely cork did not see: sorry: probably not practical?

* meanwhile , Hello) there, and not a little cork. not in favor of them myself, so I took the EVA .. and all dvuchastniki all with a handle ... It took the habits or preferences, to each his own, it seems more practical ....

When fishing from the shore, the drain lead, one of the most effective rigs for perch.
diverter leash
Mount bypass leash to perch on forces even inexperienced spinnings. To do this, simply attach to the end of the fishing line sinker, and above it at a distance of twenty or more centimeters, or through a swivel eyelet to attach the leash to the bait. Sinker 10 to 30 g, the bait -
twister, worm or soft plastic bait about 5 cm in length.
(The desired weight of the sinker and bait select based on the conditions and characteristics of the water catching)
Attached Image
Attached Image

In addition to tap the leash used to perch and other snap-ins.

Drop shot is a subspecies of jig fishing, which is designed primarily for perch and pike-perch, catches him and pike
Drop shot
Drop-shot, as the original method of catching on silicone lures, come up with professional athletes bassyatniki. The first tests were successful: good: the winners of the competition for some time trying to hide their achievements. But with the passage of time "Dropshot" with "Karolinska" and "Texas" snap-ins it became the property of domestic and spinnings. Practice has shown that our schukam, perch and zander lure overseas is quite to your taste.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Fine tackle, which is for any spinning, it requires some fine approach to its choice.
Tubular and Solid
This approach consists in selecting the type of rod tip, which may be hollow, which is part of the blank (Tubular Tip) and glued, monolithic, i.e. without voids inside (SolidTip)
In addition, the need to understand the principles of the use of spinning with a particular type of vershinki.
Hollow apex (Tubular) provides better sensitivity "in hand," you will feel brighter drop cargo to the bottom. However, the wiring will be harder to track visually, ie on the tip of the spinning.
Whole apex (Solid) allows you to visually keep track of what happens to the bait very small scales on the tip, but in the hand will beat the worst. Monolithic vershinki are usually made of fiberglass it is more flexible than carbon fiber. Thus it is possible to understand the very meaning of work spinning with one or another type of vershinki and choose the one that is best suited for your fishing conditions. It is obvious that with a spinning apex Solid type is more suitable for delicate fishing with the lowest balance and requires a greater visual attention to the control wiring and bite. Spinning with the type Tubular apex somewhat coarser, but it allows you to catch more extreme conditions than the spinning off solidovoy apex it's not so bad for that can easily "switch off from work , flexible solidovuyu vershinku ..Attached Image

Rep: (338)
Hello. As on the lakes in Leningrad? Who went?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/09/20, 13:07