Plug fishing rod (plug) [ 24 ] ** [5,07%]
Bottom gear (feeder) [ 108 ] ** [22,83%]
Spinning [ 228 ] ** [48,2%]
other [ 40 ] ** [8,46%]
Total votes: 473

Rep: (1317)
Fishing Club

Attached Image

FISHING - it is more than a hobby or habit, much less a desire to kill free time. It is akin to inspiration, poetry ... You can say it is a state of the human soul. No wonder people say:"A bad day on fishing is better than a good day at work"; "Fishing is the most time consuming way to relax".
And the most accurate statement:"The time spent on fishing is not recorded by God at the expense of life.": good:
Few of us, meeting the early dawn, sometimes did not admire the reddening floats frozen on a mirror-smooth surface of the water. Few people experienced impatience and trembling in their hands from the anticipation of fighting beautiful and strong fish.

Welcome to the Fishing Club onsavagemessiahzine.com!
Attached Image
In the club you can discuss everything related to fishing:
- how and what to catch this or that fish,
- description and nuances of using baits,
- literature for beginners and professionals
- fishing jokes,
- photos from fishing and much more.

You can participate in the developmentClub:add yourstories and photos, fishing "secrets", all that is connected with fishing. Share experiences and communicate!Those wishing to join the club - write in the subject.
Club Rules
K
1. Nobody canceled the rules of Trepalka and Forum in the club!
2. Be mutually polite! Try to avoid flooding and holivar.
3. Being on this topic you confirm that you have read these rules and agree with them.

Club composition
1. salex (inspector of fishery supervision)
2. e-ch! (likes to get drunk fishing and screaming obscenities, perpeting don at night)
3. lindes (beautiful fish eater: girl_curtsey :)
4. dama (loving to eat fish)
5. Agafonoff (lover of red caviar and beer with fish)
6. algaloff (the main fisherman of the forum ... does not remember when he started fishing)
7. Valerius the Dark (fish lover ... with beer)
8. MissAlenka (beautiful fish eater: girl_curtsey :) (together with Mishka the catcher, who wields only 2 paws)
9. Johnny P (periodically fishing ... but mostly carp and crucian)
10. Sergey Viktrich (carrot hunter)
11. Genotsvali (spinning cock, caught trophy - pike for 5 500 gr.: good :)
12. Gohlik (spinningist)
13. valdemard (spinning player, the first serious fish caught - an ide of 3 kilos: good :)
14. Rashpill (Fisherman in life - since childhood)
15. yod (Fish "tackle in a fishing store"))))
16. sergeikaspd (Thinking of taking bajo 006 fishing bait)
17. nigalfiya (Fish for 4 hours: download :)
18. lebedeff37 (he has been fishing on Kame since childhood)
19. Paul (pike caught - 4 kg.: good: personal record - 3 kg of perch in 4 hours)
20. kvitu (likes to fish)
21. Buranek (He loved to run around dad when he was fishing and eating cookies): D
22. Deshly (books useful lays out)
23. zephyr2004 (catches on the Moscow River)
24. terex_1978 (does not drink on fishing)
25. _loza_ (Up to 98. I did not know what spinning is)))
26. Aleeexs (likes dried fish)
27. anagile (does not remember himself without fishing)
28. dima.bespalov.s (father caught a pike at 8 kg)
29. Sanitch (fisherman from the city of Orel))))
30. den1003 (Ukrainian fisherman)
31. meanwhile (Voronezh fisherman)
Tips experienced

Attached ImageFish FAQ
| Pike | Perch | Carp | Carp | Zander | Som | Roach | Tugun | Zhereh | Ide | Taimen |

FAQ on how to catch and cook fish
| Master spinning | Fisherman tips | Fishing cuisine |

All about fishing
| Encyclopedia "From fishing to fish soup" | Video magazine "Fishing with us" | Autumn spinning (Big Fishing) |

"Any person, if he spends at least one day with a fishing rod on a river or a lake, if he inhales much of the scent of flowers, hears the resounding of birds, and the sound of cranes, sees in the dark water a bronze or silver glitter of a large fish, if he finally feels her elastic running on the thinnest ringing fishing line, will then long remember this day as one of the happiest days in her life. " K.G. Paustovsky

thanks to the resourceruboman.rufor the material provided.

Post has been editednafuk - 07.03.20, 21:53
Reason for editing: Tips experienced

Rep: (230)
Write me, I go fishing in Volgograd in the summer (especially getting drunk fishing and screaming obscenely, arguing don at night), until the biggest catch is big (bream, two kilos) I love from a boat.

Rep: (929)
I like to dig out a fish from a plate: blush:
although, in childhood, my brother often went fishing: sveta:
and once (about 2.5 years ago) - on the night before Christmas - they caught the fish on the coast of the Arabian Sea with their hands: bubble:
A flock of small fishes (sardines or something) did not manage to go with the tide into the sea, remained in shallow water. So we’ll catch it and put it in the bag: rolleyes: while they were busy fishing, the water completely disappeared and a lot of fish remained on the shore. Adventurous Indians with flashlights collected her: girl_crazy:
And we came with ours to the cafe, where we fried it ... The taste of fried sardine was not very ... better to order fish from the menu, for example, the King Fish King Fish on the grill: popcorm:

will you take me to the club as a .... for example, a fish eater? (- =

Rep: (586)
lindes @ 29.8.09, 23:55*
I like to dig out a fish from a plate
How is it? : girl_wacko: I, although I grew up on the seashore, somehow misunderstand this beauty, but I willingly believe all fishermen. (-; We almost always have a strong surf, if someone noticed from the photos I laid out. And, nevertheless, walking along the coast, I often see anglers facing these waves with a fishing rod. Well, what can you catch in boiling surf? If I will still see, come up specially and take an interest in the catch, and photograph it.
And I love to eat fish, fried. Accept? (Also as loving to eat) (-:

Rep: (149)
Take ryady.Rybachu in a long time, from the earliest detstva.Ranshe lived in the Far North (Chukotka) .Vot there fishing as fishing! Grayling, chum salmon, white salmon, white salmon, whitefish, herring schuka.Pro I generally keep quiet, we caught her in the late autumn and piled in heaps in special boxes in the shed (cats fed exclusively on fish) caviar .Krasnaya do every day on the table was (salted buckets) .Voobsche, yearn for the old mestam.Priroda really indescribable, it is necessary uvidet.Kray very rich in natural resources and animals and, most importantly, human dobrotoy.Dnem scan the photo (if found), and will put in the subject line.
P.S.I am not really exaggerating. :)

Rep: (149)
Salex, to you, as the curator of the topic, it would not hurt to attribute to yourself in the list of club members yourself RybNadzor. ;)
P.S. Lover of red caviar and beer with fish (it's about me).

Rep: (681)
I respect the fishermen! : friends: I myself am not a fisherman, but my dad ... that's yes. recently he began to catch big fish. If it turns out like a thread, I’ll loosen it and lay it out;)

Rep: (687)
salex Beard, write me down. When the fish began to catch, I do not remember, the little one was still, about six years old: russian_ru:

I fixed the cap in the subject.

Rep: (2175)
I remember, with my father on a boat in the thicket swam and sat there for 5-6 hours. Karasikov.
P.S. Donka, spinning, just a fishing rod. On the bait - it was a thrill. The process itself: a float, an unbroken look at it, bait, etc. Yeah, fishing is great! Especially when caught! : rolleyes:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Valerius Gloomy,
Valer! Beautiful pikes, crabs Otpad! But where did you drop this leech? Heavy probably? ;) :-D

Valerius Gloomy,
and in the photo, which is at the bottom right of the fish, apparently invisible: rolleyes:

Posted on 08/30/2009 11:48 AM:

3. lindes (beautiful fish eater: girl_curtsey :)

Thank you: blush:

salex
photos from nat.
lindes @ 30.8.09, 11:48*
in the photo which is below right

just a beautiful place for fishing! : rolleyes:

All the same fishing on the Berezina. 2007
Attached ImageAttached Image

Salex @ 29.8.09, 21:17*
added new club members

and you are the color of the nicknames on what principle?FAQMakers , but not FAQMakers : blush:

Valerius Grim @ 30.8.09, 11:53*
just a beautiful place for fishing!

Very beautiful! : good: Want in boat and there: diver:

salex
pike dry and cuddling under the beer ...: rolleyes:

Valerius Grim @ 30.8.09, 11:56*
and you are the color of the nicknames on what principle?

I forgot Valer: sorry: I can not get used :-D Fixed.

Valerius Grim @ 30.8.09, 11:58*
pike dry and cuddling under the beer ...

Yes! Dried pike - yes under beer! : drinks:

Valerius Grim @ 30.8.09, 11:53*
just a beautiful place for fishing!

very: rolleyes:: good:

Salex @ 30.8.09, 11:57*
Wanted to the boat and there

and I wanted to take a fotik and there: foto:
while you will be catching fish, you can take a deep laugh: happy:

Posted on 08/30/2009 12:05:

Salex @ 30.8.09, 12:00*
I can not get used

aha, Valer, we haven't seen you in green for a long time in monitors;)

Here is such a wobbler ... :-D
There are lovers to smoke on fishing ...
Attached Image

Rep: (588)
Are girl eaters required? : blush:
ps. in childhood och loved with dad to go fishing: rolleyes: And now there is no one ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 5:38