> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Moxier Mail | Push synchronization client using Microsoft Exchange Server

Rep: (1095)
Moxier mail
Version: 2.17.7

Last update of the program in the header:04.12.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
Client to synchronize push using Microsoft В® Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010

Main features:
* Direct Push Sync with Microsoft В® Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
* Convenient user interface
* Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Attachments, Folders and Global Address List
* View HTML Emails from Microsoft В® Exchange Server 2007, 2010
* SSL support
* Automatic synchronization of changes in Microsoft В® Exchange Server

Homepage: http://www.moxier.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ermes&hl=en

Download:
Version: 2.17.7 Moxier Mail (Post # 27214193)

Past versions

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 04.12.13, 14:48
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Help set up under Gmail please. Server, domain, ...

Rep: (57)
This program is for working with Microsoft Exchange servers. GMail does not apply to them (it works through POP3 / IMAP), so this program is useless for GMail.

Rep: (13)
AndrSP,
not true! gmail is POP3 and IMAP
I installed HTC Mail myself and everything works with gmail.
Just a program for an email client.

Rep: (1063)
v2.5.0 Attached fileMoxier_Mail__2.5.0_.apk (3.14 MB)

Rep: (12)
when you try to send a letter, the program crashes
HTC Desire. Who ran the thread on 2.1 android?
Upset :(

Rep: (538)
groozemaster , I have a version on the Nexus One that works without problems.

Rep: (2)
Setting for GMail
username is your full GMail address
server - m.google.com

To readhere

Rep: (169)
This client does not have the option to automatically synchronize Phone Contacts with Exchange? Very strange.

djet In my opinion, none of the sync clients I’ve seen with Exchange have any synchronization between the phone’s contacts and the Exchange server as it is on WM. This is all due to some features of the organization and work with contacts in Android, when you have several accounts (sources) and each can have its own set of contacts.
To be honest, such work with contacts is so very convenient for me. I have, for example, Google with my personal contacts and there is a corporate Exchange where the contacts I use for work are stored. It turns out that the corporate administrators do not have access to my personal contacts, but at the same time, on my phone, all my contacts are gathered together!

Therefore, do not compare WM and Android. The latter, for the most part, IMHO, is much more convenient and functional, but there are also its “cockroaches” ...

MVA,
Touchdown has such a function, and this does not interfere with work with other address books. I don’t understand what development scenario the developers are counting on: the user must manually synchronize contacts between Moxier and Contacts - how can this be used on a long-term basis?

MVA @ 23.5.10, 14:08*
Therefore, do not compare WM and Android. The latter, for the most part, IMHO, is much more convenient and functional, but there are also its “cockroaches” ...

On business functions, Android is still far behind WM. The OS just appears to support Exchange in version 2.2 (and it is not clear whether calendar and task synchronization will appear), while the OEM and ISV products do not have enough power for WM + PocketInformant.

djet @ 23.5.10, 15:56*
Touchdown has such a function

Touchdown has not yet watched. Now, in parallel with Moxier, I watch RoadSync, which has such synchronization of contacts as you say.
On business functions, Android is still far behind WM.

Naked Android in general is not obliged to name full support for Exchange, but what will happen in Froyo - we'll see. Apple also did not have everything at once in the iPhone OS, but now its functionality is quite powerful.
it is unclear whether the calendar will synchronize and tasks

The calendar can and will do, but I very much doubt about the tasks. For some reason, Google and Apple avoid the task.
production of the same OEM and ISV greatly underperforms to the capabilities provided by WM + PocketInformant.

It is not entirely correct to compare a twelve-year-old OS with a two-year one. ;) Wait and see.

I tried the copy function in the phone's address book, as a result, contacts have joined the Google account. Fortunately, I did not use Google contacts, otherwise I would have been tortured to clean up extra data. Absolutely non-usable function, besides does not solve the problem of data synchronization.

As a result, I solved the problem by setting back the Exchange account in the standard Desire client.

djet , I, as I said, are testing RoadSync in parallel, so his contact synchronization is better than Moxier — contacts immediately go to the device’s phone book, but only synchronize with Exchange’s. There is no synchronization with other accounts.
I liked Moxier with my widget, where meetings, tasks and mail are displayed, it's a pity that the widget has a fixed size.

Minuses of Moxier (for me): non-customizable widget, lack of messages about an upcoming event (for some reason, notifications do not work for me - it may not have figured out ???), lack of integration of contacts with other applications.

We are waiting for Froyo, let's see what kind of Exchange support there will be.

How to work with attachments in this client?
A completely absurd situation: a letter came with an ordinary zip-file, this same miracle client does not allow either to save the attachment or to open it, arguing that the system does not support working with this type of files.

Rep: (17)
MVA @ 23.5.10, 15:29*
Naked Android in general is not obliged to name full support for Exchange

I have a Motorola Milestone out of the box, set up E-mail on Exchange and the Corporate Exchange calendar - everything works without problems
True, the interface is the easiest, but it performs all the basic functions ...

Post has been editedcmapocma - 08.06.10, 12:55

cmapocma , keyword full . ;)

Rep: (0)
The people, but tell me how to treat one problem. I synchronize calendars with ekschenzh, but I noticed that the time of the events varies by one hour. For example, in the calendar event at 15:00, in the phone at 14:00. How to treat? Like time zones are set correctly.

Rep: (6)
Moxier Mail is back with 2.7.6 update. We now support the following:
* Optional Server URI support (i.e. mail.emtrace.com/sync)
* Bug disallowing Office Documents are now fixed (selected devices)
* Bug in Time Message (when setting up Profile in Custom Mode) now fixed

Attached files

Attached filecom.moxier.mail_v2.7.6.apk(3.29 MB)

Rep: (13)
Guys, the question of backfilling, what if I connect to the server via an Exchange proxy using the HTTP protocol, I didn’t find a field in which I could enter this parameter :(

Rep: (8)
The people, here is the question: how can I set up 2 accounts in the program, one gmail, and the second ekchenzh? If it is impossible in this program, can it be advised that something else is different?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20 18:00