> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

InstallAPK (PC)

Rep: (1328)
InstallAPK
Version: 0.5.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.03.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
Program to install apk apps on your Android device from your PC.

Description:
Software to install applications (* .apk) on your Android devicefrom PC .
Simply connect by USB Android device (if a system will require drivers, download them from the enclosure below) and double-click on the * .apk file.

Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Homepage: http://android.modaco.com/content/software...tallapk-beta-1/

! For owners of the HTC phones

Download:
Version 0.5.2 : InstallAPK (PC) (Post # 30183216)
USB drivers : Attached fileusbdriver.zip (3.14 MB)

Past versions
Beta version 1 : Attached fileSetup.installAPK_Beta1.exe (785.37 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 19.03.14, 14:55

Rep: (573)
USB driver can not download !!!
please give narmalnuyu link !!!

Rep: (1095)
Working link

Rep: (573)
So all downloaded but install programs on the device can not!
Drivers can not put ...
Tell me how to put them!

Post has been editeddima_sk8er - 31.08.09, 20:47

Rep: (0)
So all downloaded but install programs on the device can not!
Drivers can not put ...
Tell me how to put them!

I join the question.

Rep: (1095)
So let's try to understand the drivers.
1. How have you determined the device in Device Manager.
2. Why can not stand the driver from the archive? (What system, what you are doing)

These drivers are taken from the SDK. Many problems arise podomnye. (Already I am thinking about adding to the FAQ)
And I had such a problem, but only a couple of times (devices with Androyd I had a lot and connect to the same machine)
How I succeeded:
  • Removed HTC Sync program (Restart) (It is desirable to clean the registry all references to the device)
  • Check the box to "USB Debugging" (located and "Settings - Applications - Development - USB debugging")
    If you have it installed by simply distort
  • After the restart the phone and computer.
  • After the reboot, install wood. (I have this was so in Device Manager, it is defined as HTC Sync, I chose to manually install the driver and the driver pulled the file from the SDK)

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 04.09.09, 13:16

Rep: (42)
In Vista it is not possible (or I did not know how) to put a driver that is needed for InstallAPK. Vista constantly silently rolls HTC Phone driver.
UPD: The problem was solved option "USB Debugging" (located and "Settings - Applications - Development - USB debugging")

Post has been editedlak-b - 13.09.09, 01:01

Rep: (33)
Normal download happened only 5 times, until this all the time the file was broken.

I like before all the wood became normal on the USB because the phone is recognized as Detachable drive can access it throw the files. But now that it is impossible to throw the program under items 1) download program 2) set it on the PC 3) Connect your phone to a computer with installed 4) by clicking on the file with the app (as I understand it, any applications, games, prog) writes no device found - ensure your Android device is connected via USB. The latest USB driver can be downloaded fromhttp://android.modaco.com/usbdriverI have my driver has been installed and is recognized as HTC ANDROID PHONE USB DRIVER are installing the SDK

Rep: (2)
I join previous voprosu.U me all exactly the same.

let me ask aopros nachinyuschemu user (the device on their hands the second day). With this program, applications are installed on a flash drive or memory unit?

Rep: (1319)
badfuntos @ 31.10.09, 10:45*
let me ask aopros nachinyuschemu user (the device on their hands the second day). With this program, applications are installed on a flash drive or memory unit?

The memory device (Work program adb install command equivalent)
p.s. on a USB flash drive applications are installed only after a certain action, and this mechanism is only needed Magic'ov 32B and Dream. Magic'i 32A and Hero have enough internal memory to install applications (certainly not without limit)

Post has been editedcocobot - 31.10.09, 21:11

Rep: (17)
I have the same as that of the seducteur, only worse, I can not just do to the memory card from the computer to throw anything: when you connect a removable disk will appear in My Computer, but when you try to open it ppishet "insert disk" ... :( Help please !!!: help:

Rep: (68)
Reinstall the driver. USB or from the device manufacturer or the SDK

Post has been editedvlad135 - 03.11.09, 01:58

Rep: (17)
I tried to install the drivers from the cap. Writes, "there is no information about the driver in the folder" ... :(

Rep: (1319)
I have the same as that of the seducteur, only worse, I can not just do to the memory card from the computer to throw anything: when you connect a removable disk will appear in My Computer, but when you try to open it ppishet "insert disk" ... Help please !!!

The notification panel when connected to a computer appears select "Connect via USB", choose it and the card is mounted as a removable disk (it is available!). Accordingly, after copying the necessary files, you must unmount the back (not the rip cord immediately)

What is the SDK? (I'm not blonde!): Blush:

Rep: (24)
Goodwinn33 @ 3.11.09, 17:49*
What is the SDK? (I'm not blonde!) Blush.gif

Software Development kit - tools for software developers.

Rep: (68)
MPo about the work on the Hero.
USB drivers for HTC Sync, and, accordingly, should be put InstallAPK from HTC ONLY. When installed drivers from the SDK bodies. defined as Android Phone, and it is necessary (for HTCSync and InstallAPK) something like MyHTC

Rep: (8)
I Hero detected as Android Phone (HR), after installing software is no change on the computer does not appear in "Tse" / the Programs Fails found a folder with the program, klatsnul on exe-Schnick, offered to install the software on the device, I agreed, but changes zero. Actually I needed KastomLokeyl, when he opened the folder with this prog, and saw that it was the Android-icon), double-click again agreed to install, and voila, the program in the machine!

cocobot @ 31.10.09, 20:09*
p.s. a USB flash drive installs the application only after a certain action, and this mechanism is only needed for Magic'ov 32B

Do not tell me what deysviya or where to read?

Respectfully ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 9:41