imeem Mobile

Rep: (1578)
imeem Mobile
Version: 2.1.8

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Free music service imeem.com favorite artists.

Description:
Use your right to free music of their favorite artists and discover new right to your phone.
imeem for Android works with the service imeem.com.

Homepage: http://www.imeem.com/mobile/

Download:
Version 2.1.8 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2761194/imeem_Mobile_2.1.8.apk

Past versions
Version 2.1.6 : Attached filecom.imeem.gynoid.apk (695.92 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 30.03.13, 16:55

Rep: (278)
A equalizer is in it?

Rep: (1095)
tranceman111 @ 24.8.09, 1:47*
A equalizer is in it?

If I'm not mistaken there are still no player on Androyd support equalizer

Rep: (1328)
This player is all music from the device or see it with some online storage only works? I just laid out the program, because the next topic asked. it itself has launched, she asked for imeem account data on this program, I simply closed, because I do not have an account.

Rep: (1095)
_Woland_ @ 24.8.09, 3:32*
This player is all music from the device or see it with some online storage only works? I just laid out the program, because the next topic asked. it itself has launched, she asked for imeem account data on this program, I simply closed, because I do not have an account.

I put it ... even regilsya, ГЄГ Г® something Tipo of Yota-music .. playing the music from the server.
But I did almost exactly like you, little dolshe it lasted, maybe, and she sees the music, but I doubt it. (Maybe on a flash drive creates a folder and you can try to throw, and can see)
Still there Imeem Uploader, for downloading from their server

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 24.08.09, 09:40

Rep: (2)
And like imeem no longer exists?

Rep: (1319)
vok no go @ 6.4.10, 17:47*
And like imeem no longer exists?

Google held a short cleaning applications that from various sources to help the user to download mp3.
Under the scythe fell Music Junk, iMeem, iMusic Tao and another two or three applications. Log in google market ordered for them, but some of them still exist on alternative supermarkets (eg slideme).

Rep: (50)
imeem he died after some buying someone their something =) well in the comments written on the Market

Rep: (29)
The great thing about this program - its name. : Sveta:

Rep: (423)
Update 2.1.8

Attached files

Attached fileimeem_Mobile_2.1.8.apk(1.58 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 9:12