> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger | Multiprotocol instant messaging client

Rep: (1612)
IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger
Version: 7.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:05.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Multiprotocol instant messaging client.

Description:

IM + - one application, all instant messengers. IM + Pro supports all popular instant messaging services: Facebook, ICQ, VKontakte, Mail.Ru Agent, Odnoklassniki.Ru, Ya.Online (Yandeks.chat), MSN / Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo !, AIM / iChat, MeinVZ, Gadu -Gadu, RenRen, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion and Jabber. Below you will find those great features that will allow IM + to take your mobile communication to a new level: a new feature for your safety!

We are pleased to introduce OTR encryption for your messages. Now communication has become safe and secure. Available for free.
  • Universal application for tablets and smartphones on Android OS
  • Sending text messages, photos and voice notes
  • Conferences in MSN, AIM and ICQ
  • Message History
  • Ability to add multiple accounts of the same service
  • Ability to set a personal status message and geo-status
  • Customize IM + for yourself using various sound notifications and emoticons.
  • Notifications that the other person is typing a message
  • Off-The-Record (OTR) encryption for secure messaging
  • and that's not all, new features appear in IM + with each version!
  • Always online, really instant.
Follow @implus on Twitter and click “Like” on www.facebook.com/plusim, and our team will keep you updated on the latest news from the world of IM +!

Developer: SHAPE GmbH(according to all the wishes of the program, it is better to contact the developers directly by email [email protected] (available in Russian)
Homepage: http://www.shape.ag/en...ct=im&platform=android
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...apeservices.implusfull

Skype program is no longer supported!
Problem with push 1 & 2
Connection problem
Required Android version: 4.1 or later (since version 6.7.0)

Download:
Version 7.0.2 Free IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger
Version 6.7.1 Pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post Alex0047 # 54306267)
Version 6.6.5 pro Mod IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post vladykodi # 48480752)

Past versions
Version 7.0.0 Free IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post Skrip54 # 81911877)
Version 6.7.0 Pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post vvsik # 53046549)
Version 6.6.5 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 36518630)
Version 6.6.3 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 34702771)
Version 6.6.2 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3780087/IM%2B+Pro_6.6.2.apk
Version 6.6.1 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 26221314)
Version 6.5.0 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 26048547)
Version 6.5.9 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 24105899)
Version 6.5.8 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 23704019)
Version 6.5.7 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 23521333)
Version 6.5.5 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3148908/IM%2B+Pro_de.shapeservices.implusfull_655.apk
Version 6.5.2 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2966144/IM_Plus_Pro_v6.5.2.apk
Version 6.5.1 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 22002371)
Version 6.5.0 pro IM + All-in-One Mobile Messenger (Post # 21199142)
Version 6.4.8 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2578647/IM%2B+Pro+v6.4.8.apk
Version 6.4.7 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2534853/IM%2B+Pro+6.4.7.apk
Version 6.4.6 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2499806/IM%2BPro-6.4.6.apk
Version 6.4.5 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2402132/IM%2B+Pro+v6.4.5.apk
Version 6.4.4 pro reference
Version 6.4.3 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2228706/IM_All-in-One_Mobile_Messenger_PRO_v.6.4.3.apk
Version 6.4.2 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2159511/IM%2B+Pro_6.4.2.apk
Version 6.4.1 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2093950/IM__Pro_6.4.1_.apk
Version 6.4.0 pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2091071/IM%2B+Pro+6.4.0.apk

Post has been editedninja88 - 05.04.19, 17:32
Reason for editing: Version 7.0.2

Rep: (19)
I understand that this is the only absolutely stable working ICQ client?

Rep: (14)
Yes, and with Russian, everything is fine with him, it's really strange that the light version in the market has a newer version and more functionality than about

Rep: (3)
while the most normal client to work

Rep: (3)
Hedrox @ 11.26.09, 17:36*
It is strange that the light version in the market has a newer version and more functionality than about

And what is the difference in functionality?

Rep: (0)
this client is less satisfied with my requests

Rep: (64)
I don’t know how you got it, I set it up, set up Google, Yahu, Aska and after literally 2 Yahu phrases everything fell nafig and did not save history

I use ICQ, jabber, gtalk - everything works stably, without overflows, IMHO, the most reliable client so far

Rep: (1)
to refine and prices would not be

Rep: (1331)
SiAlA,
So they would write what needs to be finalized. :)

Rep: (13)
I put it today ... it seems like I’ve got the rules for ICQ ... but the body lies a little in a dream and the client disconnects ... but now I can’t connect at all ... write like wait ... :(

about the fact that it could not connect it cant biline ...

Post has been editedsk11ks - 30.11.09, 00:34

With a disconnect with a deep sleep, figured out, the cant is not a program, although the developer could implement it without additional body settings ...: blush:

Rep: (6)
Is there a story in it? Or if you close the chat window, you will not return the story?

jakondi
there is a story

I could not find it in the market (

Rep: (42)
She paid like, download sotuda

ARES @ 5.12.09, 23:03*
I could not find it in the market (

In the Market, it is there, but with ads like IM + Lite

Rep: (5)
1. Can I quote messages in it? Or just copy them. If so, how?
2. A confirmation of the message delivery is shown somehow, how does the QIP do it?
3. Authorization requests are coming, and I don’t understand how to see the profile of the requestor? And then authorize everyone in a row - not an option.

Rep: (42)
Ogami @ 12/07/09, 18:54*
1. Can I quote messages in it? Or just copy them. If so, how? 2. A confirmation of the message delivery is shown somehow, how does the QIP? 3. Authorization requests come, and I do not understand how to see the profile of the requestor? And then authorize everyone in a row - not an option.

Right now on android there is no normal ICQ) finally) and why it is not clear ...

Cheto, too, on Tattoo even does not want to install :(
like fring

:(

Post has been editedMax_000 - 20.12.09, 18:42

hmm ...

and this from the site of the native downloaded and it was put
but

but why then shake from here and not put? :(

Okay, this client seems to be better. Even buy probably guys are not so expensive asking.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 09:01