PC Speakers | Discussion, selection, problem solving

Rep: (2181)
PC acoustics

Attached Image

Choosing acoustics for PCs is not an easy task. Especially for enthusiastic music lovers. After all, there are hundreds of similar models on the market.
Actually, this is the topic. We choose, compare, solve problems with speakers and sound cards.
Useful
Discussing the choice of store for the purchase of components carried out in the subjectWhere to buy spare parts for PC and other equipment , the nuances of buying in foreign stores are discussed here: Club lovers overseas shopping , questions of warranty service and other legal issues here: Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment , issues of selling iron on the used market are discussed here: How much can I sell my computer?

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 06.05.20, 10:21
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (578)
Good day, will we discuss in this topic active acoustics up to $ 100 plus / minus 2000 Russian money?
I bought myself Microlab Pro 2, to be honest, I did not even expect such a sound !!!!!!! Stunned !!!

Post has been editedGloomy - 16.08.13, 14:25

Rep: (1382)
AC-25/35 + car equalizer 9 bands and output to the sub + car amplifier pioneer 2x35 watts (chesny) + homemade power supply for them (12V / 15A)

better sound and not necessary ... in principle 100 bucks now you can meet this set ... then (in the year 95) both pioneers were worth big money ...

PS: I do not remember the model - at work for now ...

cooler.nvkz @ 15.7.09, 15:36*
car amplifier pioneer 2x35watts

Really honest? Soviet ones?

Rep: (319)
R0iZ @ 15.7.09, 13:32*
Microlab Pro 2

I bought myself a year and a half ago. I do not remember exactly. disappointed. I don’t like the sound: (. (neither bass nor tweeter .. some kind of sound is empty)
although there’s nothing really to choose from that to be honest .. in such a form factor, the choice is only from pro1,2,3 .. 3 too big. Probably Pro1 is optimal

Post has been editedand-rassk - 15.07.09, 13:52

Rep: (1382)
R0iZ @ 15.7.09, 17:41*
Really honest? Soviet ones?

25 nominal Soviet watts on the speakers at the end of the volume begins to be missed - the bass dynamics ends)))) but I rarely unscrew more than 20 percent of the volume .... otherwise the neighbors from the first floor complain ... (I live at 6). ..

and "honest" I did not mean PMPO or for some wild distortions that they usually write on the front side ... but it’s written on the pioneer's passport that 2x35 watts is"almost zero distortion"(I don’t remember exactly how many percent) .... those magnitolls that 4x50 watts are usually written in a passport 4x18 watts;)

films on such columns watch class ... playing is also not bad ... the only negative they have is a very weak HF ...

Well, my microlabs give God forbid 20 watts, (those honest), not RMS, enough !!!
ZY Right now it is not worth watching how much is written. We must measure.

Rep: (156)
Hooked to the apartment for 2500 system SVENovskuyu. I put the Yamaha amp, hooked up two "Vegs" of 100 watts and as if jumping on the bed when the alarm clock rings ...

Rep: (13)
On the computer Swen MS-915. Nepomnyu for how much I bought, but not so expensive. (2kvolonki + sub). Yelling decently, the bass is good and the quality is generally good too ...)))

And in the room there are columns Eltax - used to buy for 7k., Now I think it is possible to buy cheaper. Paired with the Pioneer equipment (CD CD and 100 + 100W amp) is just a beast!: Happy: But if the volume on the amp is 60% + then the speakers will burn} -)

Swen MS-915

Chinese fake! : P

Rep: (13)
nikerossxp @ 17.7.09, 4:38*
Chinese fake!

x3 * but I have been working fine for several years now: P

I understand, did not catch the joke.

Rep: (2)
R0iZ @ 15.7.09, 12:32*
I bought myself Microlab Pro 2, to be honest, I did not even expect such a sound !!!!!!! Stunned !!!

I have microlab solo 6, something similar to pro 2, but somehow more powerful. I bought for the same $ 100. Soon a year, how they please my ears.
All very well. In addition to size, they barely got into my computer desk, I did not immediately think about it. But first I was going to take solo 7, which are even more: rofl:

Rep: (-2)
solo 2 with the purest sound for your money :)

in the remaining columns (like in pro2 too) the upper frequencies are twisted, after which the hamsters start an orgasm fromgoodsound ...

so solo2 is a pancake masterpiece ... :)

Rep: (34)
Altec Lansing MX5020. Not much bass and noisy. But if the volume is not particularly unscrew, it is quite like it. At night I play Technics RP-F600 - this is really Sound!

Rep: (139)
HP_514 @ 07/17/2009, 06:15*
x3 * but I have been working fine for several years now

Sv en

Rep: (1964)
levchik-14 @ 02/23/2011, 17:38*
I think if you replace the electrolytic capacitors, then the bass will be even more powerful (92g release all the same)

1. Unsure that they are there. 2. All the same, it will not help - most likely, the rubber on the head suspension has already all rotted.

levchik-14
Ahhhh .... you have a Vega amp with Defender speakers ... and I dreamed that the Vegovian speakers were going to refine ... sorry ... :)
In the amplifier, yes, there are plenty of electrolytes. But all the same there will be no sense from this.
Here isFor example, refinement. From the useful (for my taste): treatment of the crunch of regulators (albeit in a sadistic way) and a proposal to throw out the ULF.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 23.02.11, 21:38
Reason for editing: added link

Rep: (20)
So, looking for computer speakers, not particularly expensive. For listening to music.
The budget is about 1-2k, but it can be a little more, if suddenly something interesting appears.
The room is small, 4x3 meters.
Columns will be connected to the netbook, I have it as the main computer.
I will order, most likely, from overseas stores, because cheaper will come out.

kecalkoatl
Microlab FC550 -The choice of components for BB (Post # 6083466)

Rep: (20)
What do you think about microlab solo 15?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/08/20, 15:19