> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry 8800 - Discussion

Rep: (3546)
DiscussionBlackberry 8800
Description | Discussion

Post has been editedracoon - 12.07.09, 21:28

Rep: (2)
What a stormy discussion!
I have this ...: lol:

Rep: (11)
and I have ...

Rep: (1)
Can you unlock Blackberry people ??? Locked under AT & T got free then as the owners who found him didn’t need it. Write in a personal plz

bolotovpavel,
BlackBerry 8xxx / 9000 unlock

Rep: (0)
I acquired the device in a non-working state. Rather, signs of life are outwardly absent, but when connected to a computer, it is detected, seen and synchronized with the desktop. And the display and keyboard are not illuminated by any action. I myself am engaged in the repair of cell phones. According to my assumptions, the device fell soft, but there is no experience with firmware blackblacks. Tell me what software to take and where to find Russian firmware. And manual if you can plz: yes2:

Rep: (75)
Firstly, you made a mistake! here proshi for devices based on VM!

Secondly, disassemble it and look under the microscope mikruhu which is responsible for the image and clavus! maybe a few! I can assume that the current glass chip, and not a large chip on it can lead to such a state!

if you think that the hardware is not covered then try xp to do it!

And so you need in the appropriate section on the discussion of this device

Rep: (718)
Pirson, sdes Look, maybe you can find something.

Rep: (1)
As the topic does not develop much, although the devices seem promising. I want to get myself 8830, the question is, will it work with an EDGE internet access point, or only through WAP? Opera mini and ICQ are mostly interesting? Will go?

Rep: (75)
People tell me how much free you have?

Indeed the theme is not very lively. I use about half a year service. Interesting balanced machine. But still feel a lack of performance. Opera mini on it slows down, better built-in browser. When, after the release shows a list of calls - too tupit - 3-4 seconds before the missed call appears at the top of the list, if you just try to call back (not after waiting 3-4 seconds), then get on the penultimate number. Of the benefits - Googley applications - Google MISP (now the cork also displays, but the speed charts download via EDGE is not always satisfied) and Google Tolk.

Guys, but tell me (who will remember) how to make a hard reset to 8800? Exactly which buttons to push.
ALT + CAP + DEL is just a soft reset, but it does not help. I see only the crossed-out picture and the numbers under it 507
nothing helps

Menu - Options - Security Options - General Settings - Menu - Wipe Handheld

her, I don’t get into the menu at all, just with the key combination

Good day!
Does anyone know how to change the default icons on the desktop? Something I did not find, but every time to climb the menu for the phone book is not convenient.

Hello
I have a problem with unlocking the phone 8830WE. That just did not enter in the SIM card menu. And MEPE and MEPD and other combinations. In general, in any. Issues nothing. I think the problem is in the set. My letter M is strangely written on my clave. Then when I do not press it just do anything, then the characters "ed", then "e", then "2". And the letter M itself categorically refuses to type. Maybe something in the autotext should be removed, maybe something else. Tell me please!
THX

Rep: (24)
Good old Zvonylych. He screwed everything except the BB-messenger: BBMaps work with ZHPS, BB-browser and everything else.

Could not pick one - a program for recording audio traffic calls.

Tenacious, bastard: D

Rep: (3)
Guys, tell me how to make the browser work, I click the icon and on the screen there is an inscription BlackBerry and everything, and in the upper right corner there is an inscription edge, and how to see the work of GPS
I have a model 8800

Post has been editedAndrey1967 - 21.04.11, 06:46

Rep: (86)
BIS (BES) is required for the default browser to work or you can upload itservice booksunder your operator.

Rep: (24)
Andrey1967 @ 04/21/2011, 07:46*
Guys tell me how to make the browser work

In options>Advanced options>Browser field Default browser configuration select Browser.
If this value is not present, then there is not enough servbook.

The default BIS or BES browser is not needed for the operation,altim69 wrong.

Rep: (86)
I was not mistaken, when connecting services, the operator sends the appropriate service letters, which I meant, without them the browser will not work, you can install the letters yourself, but when you change the SIM card, they will fly off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 15:44