Android OS on x86 | [androidPC]

Rep: (1331)
Android OS on x86

This topic discusses issues common to all Androids on the x86 platform, specifically the porting projectAndroid x86, as well as his brothers, who do not have separate discussion topics in our forum.
Android to virtual machine | SiteandForumproject x86 |Intel's Android

Picture

Questions concerningonlyof projectsPhoenix os, Remix OS x86andBliss-x86are discussed in their topics.
You are solely responsible for the performance of your devices. Try asking the following when asking a question.information.

Compatibility
    Hardware list - list of compatible equipment
      If you did not find the version for your computer / laptop (hardware modification) in the header or in the compatibility sheet, then you should try different versions and choose the optimal one by experience.

• Graphic acceleration works fine on AMD and Intel video adapters (except for GMA 500, GMA 600, GMA 3600, GMA 3650, since they are based on PowerVR).
    NVidia graphics supported sinceAndroid x86 4.4-R3; new generation begins to be maintained after the next one.
  • Tablet support situation, Critical commentabout sound.
  • Chips that implement both WiFi and Bluetooth work worse than individual ones.
Install and Download
GRUB loader - features
GRUB (English GRand Unified Bootloader) is the operating system bootloader from the GNU project. GRUB allows the user to have several installed operating systems and when turning on the computer to choose one of them to boot.
Used in Android-x86 images for computers with old BIOS.
It stores its settings in the menu.lst file, which can be edited, for example, with the Windows Notepad. Usually this file is located on the section with Android, but from under the Android itself it is not visible. Typical content:
default = 0
timeout = 6
splashimage = / grub / android-x86.xpm.gz
root (hd0,4)

title Android-x86 5.1-rc1
kernel /android-5.1-rc1/kernel quiet root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = android_x86 SRC = / android-5.1-rc1
initrd /android-5.1-rc1/initrd.img

title Android-x86 5.1-rc1 (Debug mode)
kernel /android-5.1-rc1/kernel root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = android_x86 DEBUG = 2 SRC = / android-5.1-rc1

title Android-x86 5.1-rc1 (Debug nomodeset)
kernel /android-5.1-rc1/kernel nomodeset root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = android_x86 DEBUG = 2 SRC = / android-5.1-rc1

title windows
rootnoverify (hd0,1)
chainloader +1

Here, the default indicates the number of the item that will be selected automatically after the timeout seconds expire. root and rootnoverify indicate from which disk, and from which partition to load the selected operating system. As in the case of default, the numbering starts from zero. The boot parameters are written at the end of the line that starts with the word kernel. These parameters can affect many aspects of the work of Android with iron. For example, set up work with an external monitor.

GRUB 2 is the next version of GRUB. Developers wrote GRUB 2 from scratch to achieve portability and modularity.
Used in Android-x86 images for computers with the new UEFI-BIOS.
It can store its settings in the file grub.cfg or menu.lst. Usually this file lies on a separate EFI system partition (ESP). Typical content:
set timeout = 60
set gfxmode = 1024x768
terminal_output gfxterm

menuentry 'Android-x86 VER Live' --class android-x86 {
search --file --no-floppy --set = root /system.sfs
linuxefi / kernel CMDLINE quiet DATA =
initrdefi /initrd.img
}

menuentry 'Android-x86 VER DEBUG mode' --class android-x86 {
linuxefi / kernel CMDLINE DATA = DEBUG = 2
initrdefi /initrd.img
}

menuentry 'Android-x86 VER Installation' --class android-x86 {
linuxefi / kernel CMDLINE DEBUG = INSTALL = 1
initrdefi /initrd.img
}

menuentry 'Windows' {
search --file --no-floppy --set = root /EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi
chainloader ($ {root}) / EFI / Microsoft / Boot / bootmgfw.efi
}
Firmware catalog
Below are links to download firmware.
2.2 Froyo
LIVE CD with installer, iso image for:
4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
4.4 Kitkat
Android x86 4.4 KitKat:Android IA 4.4.2 R1 from Intel(They work only on the specified CPU and GP from Intel, they require UEFI, without a pre-installed Play Store)
5.1 Lollipop
Android x86 5.1 Lollipop:CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1 Lollipop
6.0 Marshmallow
Android x86 6.0 Marshmallow:CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 MM
7.1 Nougat
8.1 Oreo
9.0.0 Pie

Large archive firmware on code.google.com
Useful
Screen and sound
Network
Data and drives
Software and tweaks system

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the COMPLAINT button under the messages.

Post has been editedDjeclol - 21.11.20, 21:57
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
that I rode not like to burn the image to live yusb sitehttp://www.android-x86.org/on a flash drive, can someone enlighten?

Rep: (8)
palbl4 , Here's a look here http://www.android-x86.org/getsourcecode#Install_to_USB_disk
By the way is it possible to put the system on these downloaded games for Android?

Post has been editedKaiman01 - 18.06.10, 20:27

Rep: (19)
The Android x86 1.6 r2 broke support touchscreen? (On the T91 does not work) or I doing something wrong?
Georgia has become a very fast, it is a strong plus. properly falls asleep and wakes up.

ZYZH while writing, he fell asleep. after awake I earned touchscreen! super :)

ZZYZH message is not removed, would have to leave

Post has been editedDees7 - 19.06.10, 06:54

Rep: (59)
vpn one thread connected to? setting there, customizable, does not want to konekt, ethernet is determined, the ip gets.

Hello vsem.Druzya, do not tell me what to swing athttp://www.android-x86.org/download,какиеpunkty.Budte so kind podskazhite.Spasibo.

Rep: (28)
misterXYZ

StableRelease
android-x86-1.6-r2.iso
View Android-x86 1.6-r2 live & installation iso image Mar 18, 2010 7:45 PM Chih-Wei Huang

It is necessary to download)))

orheredirect link)
Senya protest on EEEPC 901 vrodyaby all works .. but it is still damp hard for 30 minuut work caught a couple of glitches up to the brakes ... and so fun to scratch .....)))

Rep: (2)
Good day! Dear and Rusik om at present, is not it?

Rep: (2)
Good day!
I'm right hereScreen resolutionalready raised the issue that the x86 version supports not the entire software for androud system. In particular do not run programs such as CityGuide, Navitel, iGo, FBReaderJ, etc. I was told that the case in the platform. the result is a logical question, and if possible to adapt the software for the x86 platform? Especially, there are rumors that intel is going to release a version of android 2.2 for netbooks x86 and onlinehttp://www.android-x86.orgIt is version 2.2 (although I could not start it normally)
Personally, I'm interested in this idea is the ability to install android on avtokompyuter, but software problems reduce the idea to zero.

Rep: (35)
android-x86-1.6-r2.iso
On asus eeePC 700 2G Surf Wi Fi and have not joined: angry:
If you believe this:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Models?...anEeePC%2FModel
module is the same as in the 701-meters, so should work ... I do not understand that sdalat not.

Post has been editedDruidlithe - 25.09.10, 16:37

Rep: (25)
People! 22 minutes ago andorid-x86 posted Release 2.2 (although in the unstable section). download, put, I will unsubscribe!

server60 @ 08.10.2010, 12:22*
People! 22 minutes ago andorid-x86 posted Release 2.2 (although in the unstable section). download, put, I will unsubscribe!

So he's kind of like a Viliv S5 only sharpened ...

Druidlithe @ 09.10.2010, 14:31*
So he's kind of like a Viliv S5 only sharpened ...

The tests are done by the project members and others from android-porting group.

Most Eee PC Models, including
701SD
900A
904HD
1000HE
1000HD
1005HAG
S101
T91 (VESA mode), touchscreen works.
Eee Top 1602C (VESA mode), touchscreen works.
samsung Q1U
Viliv S5
Lenovo ThinkPad x61 Tablet

I tried froyo on the laptop samsung r519. I run from CD, all booted. I understand there are no drivers for a video card, Pts strongly inhibits picture, as well as use yota, lack of firewood on it, do not run the 'Net.

djschket11 @ 15.10.2010, 12:41*
I tried froyo on the laptop samsung r519. I run from CD, all booted. I understand there are no drivers for a video card, Pts strongly inhibits picture, as well as use yota, lack of firewood on it, do not run the 'Net.

The question is, how do you set the .img image? You s5_froyo_101008.img set? Try through dd, still can not get on the screen ... GRUB inscription and a blinking cursor, that's all ...
Viahttp://m0n0.ch/wall/physdiskwrite.phpIt failed to start, but more iridescent labels android does not go ...

Stumbled uponhttp://code.google.com/p/android-x86/downloads/listIt looks like you have set ISO image :) Shake froyo-eeepc-20101015.iso, now I will try.
Well, the overall impression - it is still damp:
1. Wai Fai did not start.
2. expose some left screen resolution.
3. All terribly slow.
4. etc ....

Post has been editedDruidlithe - 17.10.10, 00:01

Rep: (4)
I downloaded the froyo-eeepc-20101015.iso, set on the eee pc 701.
Run, the screen resolution is normal. Does not see the stick, or rather sees, but he says that nuzhnootformatirovat, the format itself does not give a positive rezulate (Achtung !!! thus formatted external HD) does not see the camera (although previous versions seen). Usb modem is not working, although read somewhere that there is already a support usb modems. Wi fi is not possible to verify.
Actually the question arises - how to make it work even if the flash drive.

Rep: (21)
a week ago put Android 2.2 -x86 on the Intel Atom N270 netbook (ASUS eeepc900HA and ACER One A110). poyuzat. I share.
the second OS in addition to the Windy = sweet deal. loading a few seconds and immediately surfing, e-mail. you can not put on the screw, and just boot from the USB device (only will not save the settings after the release).

"firmware":
1. Download ISO 86 Mbhttp://code.google.com/p/android-x86/downl...mp;can=2&q=
2.zalit ISO on the flash drive, making it boot from USB-HDD (I have done in Windows using Ultra ISO)
3.vystavit netbook in the BIOS to boot from this flash drive
4.vyyti of BIOS and boot loader offers netbook = not reply, do not touch Claudia. timeout Froyo simply loaded without installing the screw. portabl))

test Linpack 14 Mflops, 5 seconds.
stable. but not all =)
with the release of Android 3.0 theme will be relevant

Rep: (-1)
Please tell me how to install programs out there?

Post has been editedundalov - 22.10.10, 15:58

Rep: (12)
And perhaps to put it on a PC? =)
ask not to ask why and what does not suit emulsion)

----------------------------------------------------------------

thought, I realized that you can not - different processor architecture.

Post has been editedAmon.kr - 22.10.10, 17:52

Lenovo S10 - I started.
Wifi - does not work :(

Rep: (21)
Amon.kr @ 22.10.2010, 18:38*
thought, I realized that you can not - different processor architecture.

Yes
output - an emulator on a virtual machine:Froyo-x86 iso for virtual machine

undalov @ 22.10.2010, 16:57*
Please tell me how to install programs out there?

please: .apk installation topic in the forum revealedAndroid - program . downloaded - I installed.
a couple of shops is also working. Google release does not start yet - this is not the phone for him

Post has been editedbureaus - 22.10.10, 23:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.01.21, 20:53