> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Quantum Collapse | Strategy

Rep: (831)
Quantum Collapse
Version 1.1

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
We are waiting for an impressive graphics with many special effects, as well as incredibly exciting and deep gameplay, which will make Quantum Collapse of the best real-time strategy for iPhone / iPod Touch. The game will be equipped with a set of 14 missions that guarantee many hours of continuous battles. The mission will be unique and offered the original aspects of the gameplay. But this is just the beginning, in the near update that is already undergoing the testing process, it is waiting for us online, as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi multiplayer.

Video

Download: in the attachment .ipa

Attached fileQuantum_collapse_v1.1.ipa.(9.41 MB)

Post has been editedVampire_X - 08.07.09, 10:18

Rep: (33)
Well, if the multiplayer promised, you can download, read ;-)

Halmonly speaking, I expected the game more. In fact, the toy is ported with the PDA, and not the most successful way. Although it is still worth paying attention.

Rep: (37)
Very familiar interface and graphics!
On the PDA, this game was called something differently, I do not remember
It seems argentum

Post has been editedVetal777 - 06.07.09, 07:56

that's the way, but this is another)

Rep: (308)
Is it well played normally or only I have slow? Such a feeling that slows down (3G, 3.0 JB)

Rep: (112)
21st_Ghost

I also slow down a little, but you can play;)

Updated to version 1.1, added Skirmish mode and how speed has grown. Swing in the header;)

Post has been editedVampire_X - 08.07.09, 10:17

Rep: (-2)
Quite well for 2009

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 00:37