> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (42)
Jleo | - | @ 01/09/09, 21:40*
This is because you have a custom from Anathema, am I right?

No remains of the SBSettings (Although completely removed).

Rep: (254)
Voviks @ 2.9.2009, 8:12*
No remains of the SBSettings (Although completely removed).

How to remove, handles? Or through Sidiyu.

Rep: (42)
Jleo | - | @ 02/09/09, 9:04*
How to remove, handles? Or through Sidiyu.

Through Sidiyu already fixed another prog.

Rep: (0)
I have is a custom 3.0, SBSettings install, but no it does not appear / not working. What is needed for its operation? Same with vinterbordom, established but no change when activated. Alter, they are now with the icy can not download .. Coldn "t rasolve host name

lenikat,
it was necessary to update all the programs in Cydia.

Rep: (5)
Guys, where the steps to see how and what you need to do to install the application? I unlocked the iPhone, set sidiya and ice, after
download via cyder any application program (put all in a row, since it is not strong in the angelic) in the phone something that is displayed, but the bulk of the kind of not. Isa shows a bunch of installed gadgets, but where to find them? In Cydia I found item with sbsseting, but this package is not installed, writes that there is a package, although flashing put the check on the installation (as per instructions). In obchem I am tired of this miracle of nature ...

In obchem inside Cydia nebylo this sbsettinga .. I downloaded all telephone and Winter and something. In obchem ponaustanavlival garbage .. all themes, wallpapers, sounds ... Half cuder nd half of the traffic Pozega ... Tomorrow will start programki watch. ;)
Only and does not appear like a shortcut to nowhere sbsettinga this .. :(

Post has been editedAlexandr_P - 10.09.09, 01:32

Alexandr_P,
yarlyak for sbsdinka and should not appear, and the main your problem is the fact that you have installed a lot of any garbage, in this case I would like to flash the license, then be cracked and would bet only what is necessary.

Just this forum as a "comprehensive", I was a bit hard to find (even in the FAQ) for specific steps that need to (or can) do for a start. Topics are scattered in each topic have a lot of links in the header, in the end I have now opened 14 tabs and confused "0" - the eyes diverge. In one etme napsiano one another the same, but backwards ... :) From here and a lot of posts is not the topic, moderators and swear again and again ....
It turns out that only the "at random" is now sift through and delete unnecessary ...

ps Some topics written by a sbsdinka perform something else (such as restart or something), so I was not realizing where that press ... Damn .. Whether it is my good old Nokia ... nor any Cinco Dinkov :(
Besides sbsdinka nebylo as specified in the header in the utility of dzheylbreku "vinter0" seems to say, although "daw" on startup set for the installation. Had it then download the phone. In Cydia I see it, but it is not clear how to use and whether it is necessary.

Post has been editedAlexandr_P - 10.09.09, 11:30

Rep: (51)
Alexandr_P If SBSettings installed, simply swipe your finger across the top of the screen (in the status bar), as well, how do you spend when cut down or unlock the phone. Menu will appear.

With sbseting hide "unused" icons on the main screen remained blank. I can this utility from the second page to the main post icons?
Sorry for the "simple question" .. Everything on the angelic .. not everything is clear to me.

Rep: (76)
Standard function OSX, click on any icon bend and hold your finger on it, and icons zatryasutsya will be their perestalvyat \ delete.

Hello!
What to do? I can not get a setup .. I press on MORE, opens a window with the settings and then close. Kick some .. What do then? Already deleted and re-set ...
Version of the latest program from Cydia, Firmware 3.0.1. By the way on firmware 3.0 was the same ...
HELP!

Post has been editedivanser - 12.09.09, 07:25

SBSettings 3.0.4.1, iPhone 3GS firmware 3.0.

In addition to the large consumption of energy, I noticed a strange thing - there is no icon to disable SSH ... While in the settings (toggles) SBSettings is involved. Do not you tell me what's wrong?

Oh, and this question (here, sorry for offtopic, but just the main reason for installing SBSettings for me is a pluginRotation Inhibitor - it can also be seen in the screenshot), and so, I will be very grateful if someone advises me another utility for disabling the automatic screen rotation without Capitalize on SBSettings.

Screenshots:

Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedberk_bear - 13.09.09, 17:01

Rep: (583)
If Toggle ssh is off, the icon does not appear?
To rotate, you can juzat NoRotation of cydia.alpden.com.

-deemON- @ 13.9.09, 17:01*
If Toggle ssh is off, the icon does not appear?

Nope, I tried to turn on / off - nothing changes. The remaining Togla like working properly.
Maybe it is a problem of work is on the 3GS ... :(

-deemON- @ 13.9.09, 17:01*
To rotate, you can juzat NoRotation of cydia.alpden.com.

Thank! And it works without SBSettings?

M
Yes

Post has been edited-deemON- - 13.09.09, 17:24

And another question, who know how to call the menu SBSettings gesture except for the status bar? Perhaps even a gesture / combination with the home button or something? The fact that nekotoroyh programs (eg, QuickOffice) the horizontal arrangement of the screen the status bar disappears, and cause SBSettings really need ...: o

Rep: (218)
berk_bear @ 13.9.2009, 18:27*
And another question, who know how to call the menu SBSettings gesture except for the status bar? Perhaps even a gesture / combination with the home button or something? The fact that nekotoroyh programs (eg, QuickOffice) the horizontal arrangement of the screen the status bar disappears, and cause SBSettings really need ...: o

held on the sides of the screen from top to bottom!

Post has been editedWwwpuk - 13.09.09, 19:12

And I do not work from the top down gesture ... also can not cause Sat when there is no status bar.

Post has been edited= L0tR = - 14.09.09, 03:06

= L0tR = @ 14.9.09, 2:59*
And I do not work from the top down gesture ... also can not cause Sat when there is no status bar.

Confirm. Without status bar - it does not work.

By the way= L0tR = As you have on your 3GS, whether there are problems described above me or is it just me so buggy? : Blink: I'm talking about the lack of togla disable SSH and increased power consumption of the softinkoy on the 3GS. Though here today looked - like charge became better hold can on the part of the "big extravagance" of the program, and I hurried to the conclusions will follow. But so disable SSH and failed ... :(

berk_bear I have not 3GS, and 3G =) SSH checked - so, too, does not appear togl ... By the way, to be honest, I did not understand what it is all about, and in fact just after your post interested) Just articles on this topic have something very large .... so if briefly explain somebody, I would be grateful) About the battery will not say exactly - just yesterday put a program, but seems to be much eats the battery did not ... in the morning was a full charge now almost complete, although I managed to play: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 22:50