> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (547)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (23)
Thank you, Fix Blanks helped :) in reputation reflected;)

Rep: (0)
Super Vesh !!! =)) But here only the icon of the standard camera with this software can not be removed ... Do not tell me how to do it and is it possible at all? : sveta:

Rep: (23)
TrueFast @ 12/24/09, 7:26*
A bandage chamber with this softy can not be removed ..

In More - Hide Icons Turn off the camera and voila, there is no it :)

My animal lives my life is a feeling! Skored the device and as you said: "Voila", it appeared in the "Hide Icons" menu. I sat down to the reboot for 15 minutes and persistently tried to find it: blush:

Rep: (3)
After installation, reboot and install flags on "0" Edge and 3G, my miracle of hostile technique still climbs on the Internet. Are there any other programs or installations to disable the Internet. I am daring for scabers and turn from bills .... it starts to inflate it strongly.
Firmware 3.1.2 iPhone 3G 16GB
Cleaned everything completely in the APN string - does not help. I wrote to Abracadabra in the APN line - does not help. SBSetting put - does not help.

Rep: (583)
samuel_mdb You can disable the service at the operator itself.
Although it is strange that he continues to climb ...

Rep: (44)
-Deemon- @ 12/28/09, 19:24*
Although it is strange that he continues to climb ...

Here, it seems to me here in another thing :)

There is a simpler solution: Settings ---> Basic ---> Network ---> Cell data network. Save (write) These settings and erase everything for clean. Well, or turn off the runner "roaming data", but I did not check it;)

Rep: (1)
SAMUEL_MDB @ 12/28/19, 18:09*
Cleaned everything completely in the APN string - does not help. Wrote abracadabra in the APN line - does not help

MTS has a technological service "Internet without settings" and it hangs for everyone subscriber. You will not see her on the Internet assistant, you have to go to the office. I don't know about other operators, so I won't say anything, but .... what the hell is not joking

Rep: (427)
Andygree @ 12/29/19, 9:33*
MTS has a technological service "Internet without settings" and it hangs for everyone subscriber. You will not see her on the Internet assistant, you have to go to the office. I don't know about other operators, so I won't say anything, but .... what the hell is not joking

They said that it seems and Udrugih eat .... from the E'DGO I turned off and came yesterday a postcard from Bilain, a picture, quite large.

Something some kind of unhealthy nonsense: Sometimes after pressing Free Up Memory, the iPod Touch 3G 8GB also makes a response ...

Rep: (218)
Runs overwhelmed with me happens!

All. Understood with an Internet. In biline, it is necessary to simply put alone, and the three points before the settings of the APN and the Internet does not work on GPRS, EDGE, etc., and since the program was installed only for this, it was demolished and satisfied as an elephant.
Pyss. Thank you to everyone who responded.

Rep: (222)
And on the megaphone three points before the settings of the APN really help!

Rep: (89)
Three points only in the APN string or 1 point in front of the APN, User, Password?

UPD:
I will answer myself. Three points must be installed in the APN field, for example, for MTS: "... internet.mts.ru"
As can be seen from the line above - I have MTS ... While it seems this method works, although it was not possible to cut off an Internet (except for the operator). After today at the meters.

samuel_mdb - RESPECT AND RESPECT, FOUND, FOUND, HOW TO BE THE MANUAL OF OUR CHILDREN'S SUPPORTS WITH THEIR INTERNET WITHOUT SETTINGS.

Now would now be a prog what to find that between this and the work option to switch "for one click".

Maybe someone will take adapt the Fakeapn switch, which puts \ removes 'Fake.' at the beginning of the APN? I tried (stupidly replaced in the com.iw2bsq.fakeapn file, all 3 mentions about 'Fake' 'on' ... '), but nothing works - the access point does not change. Perhaps the modified file must be signed - but I do not know how.

Post has been editediSlider - 21.01.10, 13:27

Rep: (89)
The day passed - the flight is normal, parasitic traffic is not on the meters or in the detail of the opsos.
MTS - Checked, the method works.

Rep: (2)
please tell me when the sweater is turned on and the date will be on the Internet to enter the name or not

Post has been editedwildan - 14.02.10, 14:50

Rep: (82)
Vildan,
That's what had read:
Try to execute APT-Get Install Libhide

Rep: (2)
Thanks found in the settings you needed to include what I wrote: blush:

Rep: (82)
Vildan,
Google Vesch.

Full version    

Help     rules